It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 yr old boy pays child support to 18 yr old mother.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Inland Revenue Department (IRD) confirmed a father's age was irrelevant when it demanded child support contributions.

Under the New Zealand Crimes Act, a 12 yr old girl could be considered a victim of a sexual crime if an 18 yr old man had sex with her. But sex between women and children is not prohibited, as in a case involving a female swimming coach who had sex with a 13 yr old swimming champion.

A boy who get a woman pregnant could be hit with heavy penalties if he did not make arrangements to pay support. Most boys would be expected to pay more than $13 a week-the minimum IRD requires from liable parents.

The current act goes against the principle of child law. Which generally held that a child had to understand the implications of his actions before he was held responsible for them.

The IRD has expressed "That children had the right to be financially supported by their parents, wheather the parents played a part in their life or not".

Should we be making exceptions for very young parents.............They to have a right to childhood and adolescence, and they also need to be held accountable, but to what degree.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
so he is 13? or 12?
I didnt know you could produce sperm at 12, I am sure it's possible but geez man, I didn't loose my virginity til i was 17.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
posted on 3-5-2003 at 10:01 PM
so he is 13? or 12?
I didnt know you could produce sperm at 12, I am sure it's possible but geez man, I didn't loose my virginity til i was 17.

The 13yr old is another case in the courts right now.
The legal age of consent here in New Zealand is 16 but there has been talk of lowering it.

General on average kid here lose there virginity at 14.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Louis XIV loosed his virginity at 13 years old...

new topics

top topics

join