It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Distinct Events In Our Future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
To burst a few bubbles. While many people were watching the 2 plus million mile fly by of a 3 mile asteroid. A 120 foot asteroid slipped between the Earth and the Moon. A second asteroid is due for a very close approach in February/March. There is a second meteor stream joining the Geminid stream of Winter, tonight (12 Dec 12). May I opine that meteor showers are the orbiting trails of junk from asteroids and comets. That this passage of near by asteroids and new meteor showers indicates we are, possibly, entering a period that will see many new meteorites, meteor showers, and close by asteroids. There are a minimum of two sites, that are forecasting a large/massive event from the sky (WebBot and Farsight).

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wmegoth

I can't place a finger on it, but something about what you wrote struck a nerve with me. I feel it. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I was wandering on this site and came across your post, I can not add much now, but will later. I "think" the ptb knows about something that they are not telling us, and after the event happens, the truth will be told, and all hell will break loose. After all, politicans never lie!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
All I can give related to this is; 'non-human intervention forced by nuclear threat.'

The reoccurring dream I have I feel is related to this involve hundreds/thousands of small red lights filling the skies. My suburb filled with people outside looking into the sky. Few packing things into their cars, a dog runs past, a woman down the street to my right is crying/screaming (after the dog I believe). High flying noise from jets flying over from the Southern air force base. A neighbour I never speak to calmly comes over to me and motions to the family up the street packing their car and says; 'Don't know where they are running off to, says on the news they are everywhere.' In every scenario that has followed in this reoccurring dream where I tried to flee my home town, I am hunted down until I am about to be captured and then .. Wake up.

In all the dreams that proceeded my further insight into the 'intervention' aspect of what I was being shown, these were nightmares. I fled thinking that I we were all in danger. The dreams since; I have been calm and aware of (what I believe) their intentions to be.

If this proves to be an accurate glimpse of future events (as I have been having many of lately), then I believe the greater danger in such event, lays with the hierarchy of man and our reaction to the event. No fear people.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I've decided to do something I normally don't do. It was brought about by a thread JibbyJedi posted early this morning. So I'm laying all the blame on him.
It can be found here.

I don't claim the title or abilities of prophet, seer, psychic, or shaman. But I have always had strong intuition or gut instinct in my life since I was a child. That intuition has never led me astray when I actually listen to it, and refrain from confusing the issues in my mind by over analyzing everything. A bad habit of mine.

For years now, I have had a gut feeling that there are two distinct and separate events in our future that will affect the world as a whole. I do not have extensive information on either of these events. They are just unshakeable glimpses and impressions that have stuck with me.

What I believe to be the first event, as I said in Jibby's thread, will be a game changer for the whole planet, and not necessarily bad. My impression is that this event will shift the paradigm of the masses on a global scale. I get the impression that those in the governing seats around the world hold this knowledge in common expectantly, but even they will be shocked and awed when it happens, because they will not have understood the extent of the impact of this event when it transpires.

Different people and cultures will see this event from different perspectives. Some will see it as a harbinger of what is to come. Some will see it from a religious or scientific point of view. Others will be stricken with fear, because it will threaten the very fabric of what they believe to be reality. But, in all cases, I am impressed that it will change the very foundation of our beliefs as a society. The effect will be profound.

Regarding the first event, most everything has come to me as impressions, with the exception of one visual glimpse. I saw people the world over looking up toward the skies. Now before anyone gets giddy or indignant, this glimpse could be literal or symbolic. It DOES NOT immediately point to aliens or a rogue body from space. If it is literal, it could just as easily be a terrestrial event. If it is figurative, it could be taken as people looking to someone or something, such as a government, scientific, or religious institution.

The second event I know less about. What I do know, is that it isn't good, and it seems to be set in motion by the first event. The first event seems to become a catalyst for conflict, possibly worldwide. I often refer to the second event as, "Something wicked this way comes". I am impressed that it will be set in motion by those who knew about the impending first event, but completely underestimated the impact it would have on the masses. From here, things begin to escalate, and spiral out of control. Their own fear will over take them, and they will make rash decisions that put many in jeopardy.

There you have it. No dates, no time frames, just the ramblings and vagaries of a mad man. I will say though, I personally believe these events are forthcoming. If anyone has had these same impressions, speak up and share. If you just want to flame and troll, your welcome to that as well.

No offence, you need to stay off of youtube.....Or are you actually Ed Dames??? This sounds just like the "Killshot"

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

TPTB are satanist, the sign in the sky is an overwhelming sign that there is one god, and jesus is our saviour, the second sign is the demons walking the earth, which will obviously scare everyone (the zombie attack that all our gov't's are warning about - laughingly) they know - now you know.

The satanists know their time is short. They think they can hide. They can't. They believe they are going to have 3 and a half years to wreck havoc on the rest of the world. I hope they don't.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

No offence, you need to stay off of youtube.....Or are you actually Ed Dames??? This sounds just like the "Killshot"

None taken.

I said it would be a profound, and paradigm changing event. I said nothing about people dying en masse. There's a stark contrast between my impressions, and Ed Dames doomsday scenario.

edit on 2/22/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
What I believe to be the first event, as I said in Jibby's thread, will be a game changer for the whole planet, and not necessarily bad. My impression is that this event will shift the paradigm of the masses on a global scale. I get the impression that those in the governing seats around the world hold this knowledge in common expectantly, but even they will be shocked and awed when it happens, because they will not have understood the extent of the impact of this event when it transpires.

Different people and cultures will see this event from different perspectives. Some will see it as a harbinger of what is to come. Some will see it from a religious or scientific point of view. Others will be stricken with fear, because it will threaten the very fabric of what they believe to be reality. But, in all cases, I am impressed that it will change the very foundation of our beliefs as a society. The effect will be profound.

Regarding the first event, most everything has come to me as impressions, with the exception of one visual glimpse. I saw people the world over looking up toward the skies. Now before anyone gets giddy or indignant, this glimpse could be literal or symbolic. It DOES NOT immediately point to aliens or a rogue body from space. If it is literal, it could just as easily be a terrestrial event. If it is figurative, it could be taken as people looking to someone or something, such as a government, scientific, or religious institution.

The second event I know less about. What I do know, is that it isn't good, and it seems to be set in motion by the first event. The first event seems to become a catalyst for conflict, possibly worldwide. I often refer to the second event as, "Something wicked this way comes". I am impressed that it will be set in motion by those who knew about the impending first event, but completely underestimated the impact it would have on the masses. From here, things begin to escalate, and spiral out of control. Their own fear will over take them, and they will make rash decisions that put many in jeopardy.

Your intuition is remarkable, thank you for this posting OP.

FIRST EVENT

The sounding of the 2nd trumpet of Revelation (the 1st has already sounded, though not fully made manifest).

This event is a "false flag" event that takes place in the USA and perhaps also UK at the same moment in time, or in short succession. In multiple port cites (NYC, DC, LA, maybe London etc.) small scale nuclear devices will enter into unsecure ports and detonate as the cargo reaches the predetermined locations, this event is tied to the first trumpet (collapse of the USA dollar) and will help to fulfill it in the process. This event will be staged in order to implement the martial law protocal the USA has been training for over the past several years (DHS, FEMA camps, drones etc.) It is supposed to be the forced destruction of the USA as the global leader.

Your intuition about it "getting out of hand quickly" and it not doing what it was expected to do, also how different people from all different backrounds would view the event differently is SPOT ON!

As a result of the 2nd trumpet sounding the Earth is changed quickly as nations begin to implement their personal "end game" strategy to ensure their nation is "on top" after the dust settles on the post-USA/UK dominated planet.

SECOND EVENT

The sounding of the 5th and 6th trumpets.

While the 1st-4th trumpets primarily refer to the destruction of the USA/UK, it is the 5th and 6th trumpets that usher in WW3.

In order to fill the power void created as a result of trumpets 1-4 sounding, the EU will quickly unify under one governmental entity (United States of Europe) 10 nations + the Vatican will join together in order to implement the "European end game" (5th trumpet = rise of United Europe). In response to the unification of Europe, the Eastern alliance is created between Russia and China and their allies (6th trumpet = Rise of Asian alliance and the death of over 2 billion by the hand of that alliance).

WW3 is not a war which involves the USA, it is the war after their collapse in order to become the next empire over the Earth, it is between USE (NATO) and Russia/China. It will end on Pentecost 2013, when Jesus Christ returns and stops those nations who are destroying the Earth all at once with the sounding of the 7th trumpet on May 19th, 2013.

CONCLUSION

In looking at your OP and knowing where we are in time and what is about to take place over all the Earth it is inspiring to read the synergies in these feelings and how perfectly they line up with the present truth from God's prophets.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Forgive me; but I have to ask these questions. I am well aware that in doing so I will appear to any well versed Christian as 'a false profit'; which is yet another reason I openly commend the psychological brilliance with which Christianity and it's texts were invented.

Up until about 8 months ago I was agnostic. In my childhood I was confirmed Roman Catholic, but as I began noticing fundamental flaws in Catholicism/Christianity and paradoxes relating the nature of its diety, I began asking questions, that no faithful could adequately explain beyond telling me; "I just needed faith".

As I was unwilling to disregard my common sense and intelligence for the sake of a belief system, I became Agnostic.

Then 8 months ago, I had my first encounter with extraterrestrial entities. Which has continued to this day.

Being that I have always been (and still am) interested in religious theology, this was one of the first major topics that I had in-depth conversations with them regarding.

They told me that 'God' is a human concept that was created for us as a method of controlling our primitive nature. During one of their cycles of residency on this planet our visitors established a set of guidelines for lower evolved species which they believed would best increase 'survival' and 'replication' probability. Fear was by far the easiest and most effective catalyst by which they could install 'faith', as a means to stop humans asking; 'Why the hell not kill this guy!? I don't like him!" after their 'Gods' left, While giving meaning to our existence and instill a civil nature by which we could develop sociologically.

Religion also served another purpose though. They purposely established localised variations of their religious guide tailored to race/geographic location, using the stars as the foundation 'benchmark'. The various different versions in religious deployment were created as a 'geographic indicator' of origin for tracking migration, development and evolution of the various 'genetic configurations' of intelligent humans from all corners of the world.

They also told me that the true nature to the existence of all things lays within an understanding of a field of largely theoretical science we call 'Quantum physics'.

Most important thing to understand is; It is consciousness that binds the absolute. One, not many. Even though we are a globally detached species oblivious to our weight within the symmetry of this consciousness, we still exist within the one. And as such; we are affective and significant far beyond the limitations of our understanding. Waves created realigning our paradigm, ripple through the entire pond. Does this make sense?

As the human race comes to understand the true nature of our existence. All fields of 'pseudoscience', including Prophecy, will become part of acceptable scientific theory.

The questions I have for you are to do with their claims that they (the Annunaki/Archons) are well documented within the Christian texts.

There are references I can attest to within the Nag Hammadi scrolls and other texts found hidden through Egypt and other parts of ancient mesopetamia, which survived the churches cover-up and burning of Earths repository of knowledge in Alexandria after modern Cristianity was invented.

Firstly; are most Christians you know of aware of the Biblical alien references and historical attempt to remove them from the record. ?

Secondly, they claim that the Vatican is in possession of various ancient texts which confirm their role in the development of our species and the implementation of religion. That the Vatican was also put on notice, long ago that they; the 'Sumerian Gods'; would be returning some day at which time; religion, Christianity and The vatican, would have served its purpose and would be abolished.

Do most Christians have knowledge related to contents of the Vaticans secret texts, or 'prophecies' and other religious events (such as Fatima) throughout history that were withheld from us, that actually relate to the Archon return?

Is it not obvious to most Christians; that this is why the Vatican have always been keen astronomers, that to this day run a world-class org in this field?

Do you think revelations into the true nature of Christianities historical origin (and the quite likely) impending return of Earths 'original' gods, who formed the religious standard; are the reasons behind the papal resignation. I am lead to believe that the gravity of the truth behind the Vaticans best kept secrets recently been felt by the outgoing pope. And that with the truth of our origins and future confirmed, he did not wish to be sitting in the chair when Christianity ended.

I believe his astronomers have also impressed on his] the possibility this may be happening within a very short timeframe, hence the rush to replace him

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

In your vision Klassified,

when the people were looking at the sky was the sky red?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
All I can give related to this is; 'non-human intervention forced by nuclear threat.'

The reoccurring dream I have I feel is related to this involve hundreds/thousands of small red lights filling the skies. My suburb filled with people outside looking into the sky. Few packing things into their cars, a dog runs past, a woman down the street to my right is crying/screaming (after the dog I believe). High flying noise from jets flying over from the Southern air force base. A neighbour I never speak to calmly comes over to me and motions to the family up the street packing their car and says; 'Don't know where they are running off to, says on the news they are everywhere.' In every scenario that has followed in this reoccurring dream where I tried to flee my home town, I am hunted down until I am about to be captured and then .. Wake up.

In all the dreams that proceeded my further insight into the 'intervention' aspect of what I was being shown, these were nightmares. I fled thinking that I we were all in danger. The dreams since; I have been calm and aware of (what I believe) their intentions to be.

If this proves to be an accurate glimpse of future events (as I have been having many of lately), then I believe the greater danger in such event, lays with the hierarchy of man and our reaction to the event. No fear people.

Was the sky still blue with all the red lights flying or was the sky red as well?

2nd

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The sky was black. It was night time.

The UFO lights in the sky were red though .. There were hundreds of them .. Like fleets of them in all directions.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thanks for the response.

Similar imagery in a dream I had and others I have interacted with over the last few years trying to make sense of things.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Could your vision be related to the resignation of the pope?
The people looking to the skies symbolically gazing to the heavens?
The worldwide revelation and condemnation of sexual impropriety and other crimes by the RC church leading to the collapse of this church leading to a world wide holy war for domination by one religion?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Over the years on ATS I have provided my own insight in similarly themed threads. I'm almost 61yo so have obviously been around the block a few times and significantly pre-date the internet. I come from a family that wasn't particularly religious so wasn't affected by religious teachings. Since my earliest memories I have had a strong and ever-present sense that during my lifetime something monumental would happen on a global scale. I have no details on what or when. What I do 'know' is that it doesn't involve me personally (that is, it's a common, general event... not something having to do with me), it is inevitable (almost as if it is necessary), it will not be pleasant, and things will be better afterwards.

This 'feeling' has been with me my entire life. It's always there and never leaves. I suffer from no psychological or medical issues so it isn't anxiety. It's hard to explain how powerful the feeling is. I wish I had more detail but I don't. I do know that there are others who also carry this 'imprinted' sense.

edit on 27-2-2013 by jtma508 because: clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Over the years on ATS I have provided my own insight in similarly themed threads. I'm almost 61yo so have obviously been around the block a few times and significantly pre-date the internet. I come from a family that wasn't particularly religious so wasn't affected by religious teachings. Since my earliest memories I have had a strong and ever-present sense that during my lifetime something monumental would happen on a global scale. I have no details on what or when. What I do 'know' is that it doesn't involve me personally (that is, it's a common, general event... not something having to do with me), it is inevitable (almost as if it is necessary), it will not be pleasant, and things will be better afterwards.

This 'feeling' has been with me my entire life. It's always there and never leaves. I suffer from no psychological or medical issues so it isn't anxiety. It's hard to explain how powerful the feeling is. I wish I had more detail but I don't. I do know that there are others who also carry this 'imprinted' sense.

edit on 27-2-2013 by jtma508 because: clarification

is all I can give you at the moment, meaning I am one of those others you speak of.

and a star for your post

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Klassified

In your vision Klassified,

when the people were looking at the sky was the sky red?

I don't remember any red. But then, my focus was on the people.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm going to go with some sort of ecological tipping point for the first event. A huge methane release, perhaps.

The second event is to counter this. Maybe geo-engineering. We're going to take a balsy risk, and it'll just exacerbate the problem.

That's when plan b happens. I think that's when some of us start planning to jump ship towards a new earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I think you've articulated what a lot of people feel. It may not sound very scientific to some. But I believe human instinct and intuition is an innate part of our species. It's like a muscle however, and the more one uses it, and learns to listen to it, the better we become at recognizing and interpreting it.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beartracker16
Could your vision be related to the resignation of the pope?
The people looking to the skies symbolically gazing to the heavens?
The worldwide revelation and condemnation of sexual impropriety and other crimes by the RC church leading to the collapse of this church leading to a world wide holy war for domination by one religion?

Interesting, but it doesn't seem like that, in and of itself, would cause the kind of worldwide paradigm shift I'm thinking of. However what you propose wouldn't surprise me either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join