It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Distinct Events In Our Future?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've decided to do something I normally don't do. It was brought about by a thread JibbyJedi posted early this morning. So I'm laying all the blame on him.
It can be found here.

I don't claim the title or abilities of prophet, seer, psychic, or shaman. But I have always had strong intuition or gut instinct in my life since I was a child. That intuition has never led me astray when I actually listen to it, and refrain from confusing the issues in my mind by over analyzing everything. A bad habit of mine.

For years now, I have had a gut feeling that there are two distinct and separate events in our future that will affect the world as a whole. I do not have extensive information on either of these events. They are just unshakeable glimpses and impressions that have stuck with me.

What I believe to be the first event, as I said in Jibby's thread, will be a game changer for the whole planet, and not necessarily bad. My impression is that this event will shift the paradigm of the masses on a global scale. I get the impression that those in the governing seats around the world hold this knowledge in common expectantly, but even they will be shocked and awed when it happens, because they will not have understood the extent of the impact of this event when it transpires.

Different people and cultures will see this event from different perspectives. Some will see it as a harbinger of what is to come. Some will see it from a religious or scientific point of view. Others will be stricken with fear, because it will threaten the very fabric of what they believe to be reality. But, in all cases, I am impressed that it will change the very foundation of our beliefs as a society. The effect will be profound.

Regarding the first event, most everything has come to me as impressions, with the exception of one visual glimpse. I saw people the world over looking up toward the skies. Now before anyone gets giddy or indignant, this glimpse could be literal or symbolic. It DOES NOT immediately point to aliens or a rogue body from space. If it is literal, it could just as easily be a terrestrial event. If it is figurative, it could be taken as people looking to someone or something, such as a government, scientific, or religious institution.

The second event I know less about. What I do know, is that it isn't good, and it seems to be set in motion by the first event. The first event seems to become a catalyst for conflict, possibly worldwide. I often refer to the second event as, "Something wicked this way comes". I am impressed that it will be set in motion by those who knew about the impending first event, but completely underestimated the impact it would have on the masses. From here, things begin to escalate, and spiral out of control. Their own fear will over take them, and they will make rash decisions that put many in jeopardy.

There you have it. No dates, no time frames, just the ramblings and vagaries of a mad man. I will say though, I personally believe these events are forthcoming. If anyone has had these same impressions, speak up and share. If you just want to flame and troll, your welcome to that as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It´s really interesting to read this kind of threads. I mean threads where people don´t claim anything, don´t deny anything, but share their inner feeling about somthing. I have read many similar visions about near future and I think, that more sensitive people have ability to feel if something huge is coming. Many visions seem to be about strange events in the sky. I also have had several dreams, where people look up to the sky and there´s something strange there. In one dream I even got direct message - go out and look up to the sky. There are many theories about future events, but I tend to think, that it is something totally unexpected. Maybe we don´t even have words about this and it is both exiting and terrifying - not because it´s dangerous, but because we don´t understand it. But it´s so huge and amazing, that it changes us all.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Then you take the reference to the skies to be literal, and not symbolic. That's one vote for literal then. And you may very well be correct. Thanks for the reply.

edit on 12/3/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sometimes you can walk on the lonely streets after the afternoon rains and smell the change under the wet mounds of decaying leaves?

Dont worry, it will change, thats for sure. It will improve under some accounts, it will be worse for some others, but, before we re trough, well have enough time to feel nostalgia for the times that were, and sorry for the opportunities we couldnt grasp.

Walter

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I see what you are saying OP. I see it too.
The negative side you talk of?
Would i be far off if it was regarding an out of control society. I am not talking about the reaction from an event that causes panic but what is quite possible if we dont remember that the most important thing is each other.
The system of things is to end but depending on our reaction as a species depends on how hard it will hit us.
Community spirit and most importantly FAMILY will factor highly in winning.
Uniting with each other is key.

The big event,......well i havent got a clue what you call the grand Architect, The Creator, but i at the moment will settle for just knowing that its not long now.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Regarding the first event, I wouldn't say out of control. I would say a global shift in the perception of the masses. A global epiphany, or revelation, if you will.

Regarding the succeeding event. I would say the worlds governments will see this shift as a threat, and create chaos by trying to do damage control on a large scale.

Unity is key. With this, I agree.

The big event,......well i havent got a clue what you call the grand Architect, The Creator, but i at the moment will settle for just knowing that its not long now.

Not sure what you're saying here. But it is possible we may not have to wait long for these events, providing I'm not delusional.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I'm just checking in to say I will post more tomorrow morning as I'm dog tired tonight...I'm very interested in what you've been talking about...many synchronicites. And I suspect you're not delusional at all, by the way.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the coming years .. I think it's more likely a lot of us will be wiped out by new virus strains ... and diseases ..resistant strains that destroy crops and kill people .. based on whats happening around to world today, on what people eat these days, bad vaccines, mutations on a global scale, pesticides/chemicals/poisons in food and water, etc .. it's more realistic we'll kill ourselves with our stupidity ..aka modern way of life..

This would surely fuel wars for food and resources on a more global scale...

But I also KNOW that humans are very resilient ..always adapting and evolving ... I wouldn't be surprised is all this gives rise to a new mutated human species in a new finished world ..
Those who survive will mutate ..DNA will change and they will become adapted to all the bad in the world ..

I used to think that people who think about zombie apocalypse and all were demented .. but it really is not too far from what the world would look like ... given the right 'stimulus' ..

so buckle up Dorothy .. coz Kansas is going bye bye ..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
See if you can pull some plausible dates of yourself if possible. Nice read, OP.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'm a gambling man that likes to play the odds and odds are....

I think its just a matter of time until an X-class solar flare hits this planet.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

There's your reference to a sky event and the resulting chaos.

edit on 3-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

That's an interesting take on this. Even though people can't see a solar flare, it could explain metaphorically why I see people looking to the skies. Depending on how severe it is, it could also be a planet changing event.

However, the one caveat with your theory is, I never feel like the first event is necessarily a bad event. I'm always under the impression it gets a mixed reception, so to speak, though it most certainly will affect everyone on the planet.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The B'Nai Elohim are going to reveal themselves.

" 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before."

What they will do, as Lady Gaga puts it, is birth a new race from within the human race, just as they did before the flood. This is their plan, to corrupt God's seed for humans. The ET believers who believe there is a hybrid program going on, are somewhat correct. The questions that UFOlogy has about the aliens are all explained in the Bible. This corruption of the human DNA is what will set off the Day of the Lord. "26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

This would be my interpretation of your events, and so many sources outside the Bible have corroborated and confirmed it for me. Look into the hidden stories within Egyptian hieroglyphs, crazy stuff. Here's a tiny sample about the intermingling of humans/aliens:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

The B'Nai Elohim are going to reveal themselves.

Well, that would most certainly be a big event, and no doubt, it would cause a shift in our view of reality.

What they will do, as Lady Gaga puts it, is birth a new race from within the human race, just as they did before the flood. This is their plan, to corrupt God's seed for humans. The ET believers who believe there is a hybrid program going on, are somewhat correct. The questions that UFOlogy has about the aliens are all explained in the Bible. This corruption of the human DNA is what will set off the Day of the Lord. "26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

This would be my interpretation of your events, and so many sources outside the Bible have corroborated and confirmed it for me. Look into the hidden stories within Egyptian hieroglyphs, crazy stuff.

I am quite familiar with this concept. I studied it some as a Christian, and also after, as an atheist. But I'm not as familiar with the hidden stories you speak of, though I've heard it mentioned before. I'll look into it. Thanks for the input.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
But I'm not as familiar with the hidden stories you speak of, though I've heard it mentioned before. I'll look into it. Thanks for the input.

I don't want to get your thread off topic, so I won't go into an explanation, but here is one that I think is pretty cool, and a necessary verse from scripture:

"15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

I'm just checking in to say I will post more tomorrow morning as I'm dog tired tonight...I'm very interested in what you've been talking about...many synchronicites. And I suspect you're not delusional at all, by the way.

I concur completely...Since the last 6 months or so, I have also experienced a massive increase in synchronicities!! Too many to put them aside as a mere coincidence or a figment of my imagination. You can't help but wonder what may be coming.

Even more, three or four months ago I was very skeptical about the whole 11:11 phenomena...and then, starting October, I began to see the number over and over again, also 17:17 and 666. I am not kidding and to be honest, it is really starting to freak me out.

There is also a strong feeling of something waiting to happen, as if somewhere, deep in the guts of our collective unconscious, pressure is building up and about to blow off.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

You put it very well, and the synchronicities are making me a bit crazy to be honest. The Alternative Earthquake prediction thread is full of them, and lately it's been a bit weird there...weirder than usual, I suspect.

I've talked a bit on the other thread that Klassified mentioned, by JibbyJedi, but this topic is slightly different, so I will blether more. I agree with him totally that the event we're facing might not necessarily be a bad one, but will feel like hell to some people. There is a part of me that wishes for a simpler, healthier, more land based and less tech based life, which would be infinitely better for us on a human level, with safer food grown the old fashioned way, and working close to home, like we used to. I know, I know...we would suffer in some respects without technology, no internet, no modern medical stuff, no transport...and I kinda get the feeling that we might be looking at another solar event that would put a dent on our cushy modern lives, not to mention our vastly reduced capacity to survive without technology. Most people in the western world simply wouldn't have a clue how to cope if we didn't have electricity permanently, or at least for a while, for instance. And it wouldn't take much to damage power lines that much, in the grand scheme of things. The veneer of civilisation is incredibly thin. A technology disaster might actually do us good...we would rediscover skills we've lost pretty quickly, and many many more people would be involved in manufacturing the goods we actually need, instead of just want...this is just a personal opinion, so don't flame too hard please, but to me, that sounds so much healthier.

I've always thought that instead of Armageddon, one massive event that wipes us all out, we might well face a few smaller events that compound each other, which resonates with Klassified's instinct for two events. I talked a little on Jibby's thread about a geological event, and I have recurring images presented to me involving a huge land slip or movement, involving water, so possibly coastal, but that's not definite, and it would be so massive that we would hear, or sense it somehow, even if we were'nt close enough to feel it physically. Some locations stand out more than others, and I'm relieved to feel that I can be a woowoo as I like here, instead of in the earthquake thread.
I felt very strong physical emotions...the only way I can describe it...when I visited Seattle about 10 years ago. It's like nowhere else I've ever been. It's like the energy underneath the ground, deep in the earth, is absolutely raging and desperate to get out. It feels very close to the surface. This is one of the locations that has me on edge, like something of massive magnitude is brewing fast.

I've also been getting a lot of indicators recently for the Mississippi and Alabama regions, again involving water, rivers, rivers flowing, that kind of thing. I've also had dreams in the past where the east coast of the US is swamped by water, perhaps as a result of a landslip at Cumbre Vieja. One dream in particular was very vivid, and the wave hitting the shore was maybe half a mile high. Not good.

For reasons I will explain later, personal ones, I know that it's NOT a nuclear war. There maybe ONE nuclear event involved, but not all out war. It won't spiral out of control and kill us all. It could be that it takes one terrible event like this to wake us up to how sick we have become...would explain the noise and looking at the skies, I suppose.

Whatever the event, it changes us, and returns us to a genuine state of compassion, where we genuinely care about other people. It's like it forces us to realise by watching others suffer what we've avoided, how precious this whole life thing is, and how lucky we are.

Dunno...just putting some thoughts out there. I have woowoo'd enough I think...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is a really curious thread and Cliff High talks in one of the interviews about a Pacific centered global coastal event....suddenly made sense in a way.

Webbot thread

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nothin' like having several moon-sized biospheres from the Andromeda Council decloaking in the sky all around the planet to make people sit up and take notice.

And given our usual historical reaction to newcomers and our ability to find a threat where perhaps none exists, a wholesale militarily-led response would probably be our first reaction. The hawks of the world would love finally getting a chance to use all those black project weapons they've got at the ready. This soon to be followed by a crushing defeat at the hands of an immensely more sophisticated technological power and either a return to a slightly more educated version of a stone age existence, or a slightly more enlightened approach to life and the universe in general.

I'm hoping that the next civilization to arise on this planet decides to make tea the beverage of choice rather than the more testosterone-enhancing coffee. It's time for a more Zen-like approach to our conundrums.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thanks much for your additions to this thread. A very interesting read.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Very well written thread and interesting to boot.

What you describe does follow the Rapture and then tribulation theme. As a Christian and am always "looking up."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join