It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projects and Facilities Related to the UFO / Extraterrestrial Matter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Projects and Facilities Related to the UFO / Extraterrestrial Matter

A list of facilities involved in the Extraterrestrial Biological Entities in the US are as follows :

Edwards Airforce Base and Related Facilities

Government Facilities:

- Edwards Airforce Base
- Haystack Butte
- China Lakes
- George Airforce Base
- Norton Airforce Base
- Table Top Mountain Observatory (NASA)
- Blackjack Control

Airospace Facilities:

- Norton "Anthill" (Tejon Ranch)
- McDonald Douglas Llano Plant
- Lockheed-Martin Helendale Plant
- Phillips Labs (North Edwards facility)

The Nellis Complex

- Area 51/S4 (code named "The Dark Side of the Moon")
- Pahute Mesa and Area 19
- Groom Lake

New Mexico Facilities

Los Alamos National Laoratories

Kirtland Airforce Base :

- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Defense Nuclear Agency
- Philips Labs
- Manzano Mountain Weapons Storage Facility and Underground Complex
- Coyote Canyon Test Site(N. end of Manzano)
- White Sands Complex

Arizona

- Fort Huachuca underground storage facility
- National Security Agency and Army Intelligence Complex near Fort Huachuca underground storage of Extraterrestrial spacecraft and previously autopsied Extraterrestrial life.

Roswell International

- SAIC (Science Applications International)
- TRW
- Village Supercomputing, Phoenix AZ
- Wackenhut Corp

LINK

This is Original List and Recommendations compiled for Congressman Christopher Cox - 1996 .
Do you know any other hidden facilities for UFO and Extraterrestrial Matter ?
Any Thought ?

edit on 3-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

i saw you missed a base,very secret too. its called Ducle. here is a link on more info if you wanna add it to your list.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

there is a book out there that talks about some of the things that go on at Ducle. i think he escaped the place.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

Thanks For the Update . Not sure where to put Dulce Base in the above list . Above List is an official one .

edit on 3-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity4U

i saw you missed a base,very secret too. its called Ducle. here is a link on more info if you wanna add it to your list.

en.wikipedia.org...

So secret its talked about on WIKI?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

There is a book out there that talks about some of the things that go on at Ducle

Book ? Which one ?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good info! How about Wright Patterson AFB and the infamous Hanger 18?

Through the end of the decade of the 1940s, intelligence efforts turned increasingly toward the emerging technological threat posed by the Russians. T-2 also opened an office in July 1947 for the study of unidentified flying objects (UFO), popularly known as "flying saucers." Initially called Project Sign (and redesignated Project Grudge in 1949), the UFO program brought T-2's successors their greatest public visibility.

Wright-Patterson AFB is known among those involved with UFO conspiracy theories as the home of Project Blue Book and because of its connection with the Roswell UFO incident of July 1947. Some believe that Hangar 18, assigned to the Air Force's Foreign Technology Division at Wright-Patterson, along with the Area 51 installation in Nevada, contains, or once contained, wreckage of a crashed UFO.[11] In March 1952, the Air Technical Intelligence Center (ATIC) established an Aerial Phenomena Group to study the reported sightings, and a new name was assigned to the program—Project Blue Book. Probably the most highly publicized events during the ATIC years was a series of sightings in Washington, DC, in 1952.

From 1947 through 1969, FTD and its predecessor organizations studied 12,618 reported sightings. Of these, 701 remained unexplained when Project Blue Book closed when, as a result of the build up in Vietnam, the Air Force closed its UFO investigations. A 1968 report concluded that "there seems to be no reason to attribute [the unexplained sightings] to an extraterrestrial source without much more convincing evidence." When the program ended, FTD sent all of its case files to the USAF Historical Research Center, Maxwell AFB, Alabama. In 1976 the National Archives and Records Service in Washington, DC, became the permanent repository of the Project Sign/Grudge/Blue Book records.

The April 25, 1988 issue of The New Yorker carried an interview where Senator Barry Goldwater, who had a deep interest in UFOs, said he repeatedly asked his friend, Gen. Curtis LeMay, if there was any truth to the rumors that UFO evidence was stored in a secret room at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. He also asked if he (Goldwater) might have access to the room. According to Goldwater, an angry LeMay gave him "holy hell" and said, "Not only can't you get into it but don't you ever mention it to me again."

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I dont mean to be rude but you are stating that these facilities are involved in ET / ufo research like its a fact. But in reality no body knows for sure if what you are saying is true. Ive not seen any solid evidence to suggest any of these facilities are involved in what you say. In fact no one even knows if the Dulce base exists.

Can you please provide solid proof to back up your claims.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Thanks for the information . I searched for Hanger 18 , I found the following Result from Wiki :

- Hangar 18 at Area 51
- Hangar 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, which allegedly houses evidence from the Roswell UFO incident

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by UnknownEntity4U

en.wikipedia.org...

So secret its talked about on WIKI?

Yeah, I agree. These are no secret bases. These informations are what the government feeds us, while, meanwhile, they hide the real thing.

Do anyone seriously believe there's still something going on in Roswell? It's now a tourist center! I visited it using Google Map - if it weren't for the crash in the 50's, Roswell would be a dead village now - Roswell looks quite boring.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
To those that dont know what Dulce base is, shame on you ! everyone should dig into that instantly if so

First read this online book
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Then listen to a man that worked there, this is he´s last speech before he was murdered.
Phil Schneider talks about the work he have done at Dulce

And here is a in detail map and overview of all underground facilities in US
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Respectfully, there's zero confirming evidence that there even IS any ET.

It's all circumstantial, peppered with tons of lies, charlatans, hoaxes, frauds and perpetuations by outright nutters.
Sure, there's evidence, but no confirming evidence that there's an sort of ET visiting this little jewel of a rock.

Edit: ETA FYI: Phil Schneider was a fraud. A fraud that seems doomed to perpetually get paraded around due the 'questionable' circumstances his death as the ever predictable vindicating argument on one side, but, a fraud none the less.
He was a brain damaged, schizophrenic, compulsive liar; with many sundry other health complications, rather convincing in his lies to some, but, the same nonetheless.

Look up Otto Schneider on uboat.net myths section: never a u-boat commander as claimed by Phil.
Locate an actual nuclear powered tunnel boring machine, not just the idea of one on wiki, but one that was actually designed, built, and run. Locate the company that makes them.
Locate any actual sign of an underground base at Dulce, other than the more than willing fictions locals will gladly cook up to foster the influx of tourist $$$ ala Roswell into their little nowhere patch of nothing much.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So you think, that in all the universe, we are the only specie who EVER developed. There are trillion of Goldilock planets out there, but because a weird happy accident, life only appeared around the sun. Are you familiar with the ET life possibility equation?

Are you christian?

BTW, nice new avatar... but there is something wrong with the eyes, though. They look slightly sinister... (I say that as an artist). You might want to check it out.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

No, the no-life-anywhere-in-the-whole-wide-universe is an utterly ridiculous straw man argument.
Please don't even imply anyone actually believes that.
The universe is beyond VAST, and not only vast, but Billions of years old such that billions of billion of civilizations throughout the universe may have, could have, come and gone and died, and even be in development somewhere as we speak.

Other life visiting THIS little rock?
While there's the old panspermia debate, and even the old aliens engineered us on purpose debate, we've no current way to actively pursue investigation and inquiry of such speculations, so, until technologies and methodologies exist to pursue such inquiry, those speculations are on par with religious faith and basically pointless to debate.

As to ETs, or anything visiting this utterly tiny little jewel of a speck of dust out the utterly massively vast expanses of time, and space of not only the galaxy, but also the universe, coincidentally at the very microscopically razor thin slice of time that there's actually intelligent contemplative life banging about to effectively say "hello" to is so improbable that it's near inconceivably impossible.
Not impossible, but, so close to improbable as a matter of chance that it may as well be.

Edit: No, I'm not Christian.
Yes, I'm entirely sinister.

You should read some of the piles of hate mail I get, not to mention the mountain of respected foes always coming in.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by swan001

Not impossible, but, so close to improbable as a matter of chance that it may as well be.

I agree. But I feel we have to consider the possibility nevertheless.

It's bit like a fire in a bedroom. The risk for a fire there is very unlikely, yet we consider the possibility it might happen, so they strongly suggest keeping a fire extinctor near every room in the house.

We can never know for sure... It is very likely we are in total security, but we nevertheless mustn't do like an ostrich and bury our head in the sand. We must consider the possibility there might be something. After all, IF an ET race would decide to invade, it would have to invade a planet, right? We can only pray we're not that planet - wait, let me say that another way: We can prepare just in the case we are that planet.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Certainly.
Speculation is indeed fun, but, it's speculation where we've yet to have any real confirmation.

Fire in the bedroom, or no, the other extreme is elephant insurance. We know for a fact that there's elephants on this planet, so, why not make sure you're insured against some rampaging elephant attack? Even if you live in a high-rise condo in the middle of a major metropolitan center in a country where there are no native wild elephants?
Perhaps have elephant tranquilizer darts on hand too? Just in case? Even if you've never actually ever seen an elephant, even in captivity?

even more off topic: about the eyes - makeup advice ... use light base just around eyes, and lighter than skin color eye shadows for similar effect. Dark eye liner, and colored shadows are done to death for so long those effects are near invisible they're so socially and culturally worldwide accepted as standard/natural. Inverse and the eyes become more noticeable again, even if strangely 'sinister' looking depending on how it's done.
(should we start a make-up advice forum?)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

reply to post by swan001

Perhaps have elephant tranquilizer darts on hand too? Just in case? Even if you've never actually ever seen an elephant, even in captivity?

That's the point. We don't even know if there is a dangerous ET race out there (the "elephants" of your analogy). We don't even know if we have to protect ourselves.

Dark eye liner, and colored shadows are done to death for so long those effects are near invisible they're so socially and culturally worldwide accepted as standard/natural.

Yeah, you're right... I see now why you used another style. I agree, this coloured shadows/dark eyeliner is now pretty common... But it did put more accent on the colour of one's eyes.

But, again, styles have to evolve.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Above List is an official one .

says who? Disclosure Project? hmmm....not too reliable a source. There is no info in OP on who sent this, compiled this, etc...

(should we start a make-up advice forum?)

Less make-up (or none if you can pull it off) is always better imho...
And another personal note: I absolutely hate the over-plucked/shaved, then drawn on eyebrow thing. See it too much in the barrio with the gang-bangers...

That said, great avatar Dru...
edit on 4-12-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's from Disclosure Project, so it's a good one. However it's informative value is of course only of temporal value.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
A list of facilities involved in the Extraterrestrial Biological Entities in the US are as follows :

Thanks for the FYI.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join