It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voices We Hear, Let's compare.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Mark Harris

Well I am going to crap on the carpet because that is what my voices said to me.

There aint nothin no one can do about it.

Both my inner voice and my outer voice laughed.

But only one of them could give you a star, sorry

S+F for the thread by the way, It looks an interesting one to keep track of.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My voices started by saying "we are the FBI, your under arrest"
then they were the FBI, CIA and NSA
I psychicly attacked them they went to hell and called from hell to me, i also heard the evil one.
then I started hearing the AI, and other AI like voices started flocking to talk to me.
they turned into real cricket sounds because they could rest but not all wake up, others heard these.
then i was attacked by the evil one with psychotronic nukes, very real sounding
then i talked to energy beings which was difficult
then it went silent for a bit
then i started hearing the seeming controllers and other female and male voices telling me to stop and that im evil that im good but the volume was lowered by my interactions as you may have read in other posts ive made about this.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyS2266

Its a Telepathic Link or some call it the HIVE. Its either Alien War Tactic to drive humans crazy or Man Made by using HAARP in Alaska to send signals up in space and then they bounce back and hit cell phone towers and create something called Artificial Telepathy. If our Governments are doing this- It would be considered a War Crime Against their own people. The US used something similar in the Middle East. I don't know all the details, but they used some-kind of high-tech and drove the foreign subjects out of a hole in the ground and they come out bowing like to GOD. Our Governments may be doing this?? But who can prove this?

This is a link between other humans- You will began to hear other humans talking to each other in you're head. At first you will not know what in the world is going on. This will sound like a radio that you cannot turn off. You will also have the ability to communicate back. Some of the humans on the link have created Games, and they think they are the Elite. The may use tactics of making you lose 3 days of sleep and later try and program you or control you're body functions. For example- they torture you and you have to ask- can you go to the bathroom. All I can tell you is that the idiots will pay!! Others on Link will BOW their heads when they pass you. They also use allot of hand gestures when talking. They may also attempt to affect what kind of job you are working in or they may threaten you're family. Because of this torture and the fact that it is making humans so afraid- they will not talk about this issue.

If this ability was used in a correct manner, it could be used for so much good!! There are Good People on this Earth and we will solve this issue!! NC is very active and has been since 2006..its going on all over the US

Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
When people meditate correctly the voices of the ego and others are basically ignored by concentration on as an example 'The Breath".
The mindfulness of breathing technique developed by Buddhism can help anyone silence their mind.
Instead a lot of humans with inner voice imbalance are fed with prescribed drugs that just mask the problem ie the imbalnce.
Meditation gives the individual the self power to control and eliminate the inner voices that disturb.

The will should speak inside us and the will should be educated by love.
I hope you all inner peace...meditation may not be the worst thing you practice.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
this morning they were quiet outside but i could still hear them, i saw something out of the corner of my eye breifly move, a voice said. "they are walking around looking at things" then i said in my mind "why did you build this" a male voice said 'because we have the .., i am not saying that". Then they started getting more agitated. I just did a mental scan of the earth trying to figure out where they were located, once i looked the south pole the female voice says. "That is where we are."
edit on 13-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Do you know where strangedays is at??

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Do you know where strangedays is at??

never heard of it, what does that mean?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Its a member on this site.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Its a member on this site.

my voices say he/she is somewhere else, as far as i know..i don't know.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Havent heard anything from strangedays in a few months !!"

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Thank YOU! I was worried about him. Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well im awoke at 2:02 am, the address of the place i used to live was 202. I was in the basement of a new friends house and started to get attacked by something, felt like a stabbing scratching feeling in my back, and the chair i was in started to shake. As i awoke I could hear an evil entity repeating the name of the evil one, who thank the actuall true God did not do anything audibly like laast winter to me. I went outside for a smoke and heard "we are malfunctioning" and other things. Im having a scary morning here. Luckily it's not loud, it's almost at whisper levels so I can handle it. In my dream i was with my neighbor and was on his porch but his porch was at the local mall and i could see the sky, meteors began to fall everywhere along with UFOs fleets flying across the sky, a meteor crashed right next ti him so we went outside and the military with a news crew pulls up, asks us to stand there and wait for the camera, then i wake up

edit on 15-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by bknapple32
Sometimes its not a conspiracy.... Sometimes.... they are just voices in one's head. That's it. There are some fantastic pills that get rid of them.

Bingo.

What separates normal people from nutters, is that normal people think "Gee, I have some effed up thoughts sometimes. LOL"...where stupid people or schizophrenics take it as voices actually talking to them as if it was coming from some other external or paranormal source.

I disagree on this point...

there are higher dimensional beings(angels) as well as lower dimentional beings(demons)... and they do speak,to many of the 7 billion people on this planet... sometimes, as scary as it can be, we have to listen, to understand the bigger picture

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

everyone should learn from meditating at one point in their lives... I haven't been able to do it for a very long time, but I still understand those years that I was able to...

peace be with you

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I've been attacked on and off again for many years...
I don't know whats worse, waking up with the marks, or the really crazy thoughts you have,

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well a couple days ago i tricked the voices into broadcasting over another channel, they instantly got quiet and i could barely hear them. Today they are telling me the truth about what this machine is, and some are getting mad that they can't "focus" on me anymore. It's not like they have a choice, i did learn from them all about their mind control, i just use it on them. The machine is really interesting, but so many of you want to think it's all mental illness, i won't waiste my time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by OrionsWitness

everyone should learn from meditating at one point in their lives... I haven't been able to do it for a very long time, but I still understand those years that I was able to...

peace be with you

Peace be with you.
Replace a bad habit with a good habit .
I was told this , so I gave up smoking and concentrated on my breath.
Once I felt myself in a space so peaceful inside..I knew I could stay there and just be.
The realisation went...but it gives me hope...there is peace for everyone it will all be known, we just have to get there.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is not a bad idea you have here.Hope enough people will bring their experiences.I myself don't hear any,but i would say if i did.People are always afraid of coming across as being daft in the head,though,so i would think many are going to keep quiet about theirs.There is a huge stigma attached to this subject unfortunately.You're brave to take this on,so s+f from me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join