It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katt Williams exposes 2012 and Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Alright, before we begin this.. I already know I am possibly making a fool of myself for bringing this story out of the woodwork. But the truth is, this is a conspiracy website, and I have seen worse.

Alright recently katt has been making the news with his stunts and many arrests. If you have watched his standups, you would know he always made comments about the elite in some way. When his career blew up, he immediately retired. In a video interviewing him about his choice about retiring, he seems distressed. He acts as if he just recently found something out that bothered him. Here is the video below.

www.youtube.com...

Shortly after this statement, there were many arrests on Katt. This is when things started getting strange, as if something was driving him insane. He even has a video out where he was doing a stand up in Albuquerque, but has a meltdown on stage. During this meltdown he says he is being setup and does all sorts of strange acts. Actually this happens on multiple occasions. But the question is, what is going on with him? Speculation would say he is on drugs, but personally I feel that there is a little more behind the curtain.

Now, to the point of why you came to this thread.. Katt realeased a standup in 2012 called "Kattpacalypse". In this standup he starts off very subtly hinting at the idea something big was coming. Then he starts discussing the 99%, the Mayans, FEMA camps, NASA, Michael Jackson murder case, and so on. He even goes on to the extent of stating the elite have built spaceships to escape impending doom.

To watch this stand up click the link below the paragraph. This is free and so on, but listen to what he says at the beginning. He says he is armed with something, but could he be armed with the truth? Also, this video is pretty vulgar.. Actually extremely vulgar. So watch at your on discretion.

www.ubatt.tv...

Also, I would recommend you doing your own investigation and develop your own ideas. I just find all of this very strange.

Thank you for your time.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't know about your whole theory, but the 2nd link has me doubled over laughing

S&F

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I caught that as well. It seemed odd. He has been getting arrested a lot and acting out.

And it's funny you made this thread because I saw this video today of him slapping a cashier at a Target store.

Here is a cell phone video of him right after he slaps the cashier.

Lmao, he rode off in an electric cart!
edit on 12-3-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

In the 2nd link of mine, the very last statement he says that with all of these charges not a single one was spent in a court room. He then asks how would it be possible if he wasn't being setup.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
Alright, before we begin this.. I already know I am possibly making a fool of myself for bringing this story out of the woodwork. But the truth is, this is a conspiracy website, and I have seen worse.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

I wholeheartedly agree

I also noticed his acting out recently in the news, and my first thought was "coc aine" but I wasn't aware of the topics being discussed in his newer acts or what he said during his "onstage meltdown."

Reminds me a lot of the guy who made the Kony 2012 vid and later walked around San Diego naked acting insane.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have seen everything Katt Williams. He is... a Master Jedi.

I enjoy all of his material... that being said, this last 2012 NYE special he did was exciting and shocking, in the first 1/3 of the whole performance, then he began making me depressed.

Katt is guilty of "Too much time on the internet conspiracy sites" when it comes to his 2012 section.

Do you think Katt Williams has some inside knowledge that he's sharing with us? What's he exposing that Youtube hasn't exposed to me 4 years ago? Just sayin'.

It was definitely good to see Katt come out of retirement though.
He's by far the best comedian of the 21st century so far.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Oh yeah, Katt Williams is hilarious and highly intelligent.

Thanks for the thread, will definitely look into these once they've loaded up.

To share... Just on principle:

... Comedy gold

edit on 3-12-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Definitely, I love his standups. Idk back in my day of research I learned how black comedians were always pressured into making movies of them dressed up as women. This was to subconsciously demoralize them (subconsciously to the viewer that is). Many black comedians brush on this issue.

I kinda feel that when Katt blew up, he was included into the people that might have knowledge of events unfolding. Such as Lil Wayne's song "Dear Anne" where he talks about a war about to begin. (random I bring that up, but sometimes I might be guilty of creating my own meaning for things).

Once he became included, I believe they started pressuring him to sell out, which is why he has such a quick retirement for the peak of his career.

Sum it up a little more?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I haven't seen Kattpacalypse, watching it now.

Im sure most of you have seen this :

Here Dave talks about how he was pressured and all the # that goes on behind the scenes, very interesting.

This is also where he talks about black comedians being dressed up in dresses like the poster above me stated.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
I don't know about your whole theory, but the 2nd link has me doubled over laughing

S&F

SS

Originally posted by Mugen
I caught that as well. It seemed odd. He has been getting arrested a lot and acting out.

And it's funny you made this thread because I saw this video today of him slapping a cashier at a Target store.

What's even more interesting is that Spike and Mugen posted right after one another, same voice actor and writer I believe lol. Epic animes!

Anyways, i'm actually downloading the latest Katt Williams stand up. I've been meaning to watch it anyways. Thanks for this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I just finished watching it.. It definitely sounds like he is sending a true message to the people. You can even tell by the crowd's applaud. They got quiet, trying to figure out if he was trying to be serious or if he was rolling with the theme of his show.

He's definitely serious and I believe it's something to consider seriously. Lots of 2012 threads as of late. People should consider the weight of it all.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Exactly, he acts as if he actually knows something rather than believing it. Maybe he doesn't? But he acts as if he is holding a lot of information. Because lets be honest, if he did come out and tell everything he would be dismissed immediately

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've read a bit about this guy, and according to some, allegedly the reason he is being "blacklisted" etc, is because he broke silence about "elite" sex parties, in one of his standup routines. The clip can be found on youtube (just search for katt, hollywood sex parties and you'll probably find it)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I actually watched that yesterday. I've thought about him being targeted for a while (sinCe he retired and made comments about MJ) and low and behold things started happening.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a video was just posted today on worldstar of him crying in Seattle announcing his retirement. man i do feel bad for this guy as he is one of my fav comedians. dont let them get you katt!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Just watched that video... I feel bad for him man.

Originally posted by Mugen

Well, ha, guess what? They fired the Target employee that got slapped lol.
edit on 12-4-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is it just possible...now stay with me here... that the guy is simply bat# crazy?

Lots of geniuses haven't been right in the cabeza. Doesn't mean he doesn't know something, but my money's on him being cuckoo for coco puffs.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Maybe he is. Maybe we all are???
You can tell that the things he talks about didn't just come out of thin air. He researched this stuff. Hell, he is no different than any of us on this site..
Wheter or not he is being targeted or anythink like that can he anyones guess, but its obvious that he pays attention to wtf is going on and is trying to use his comedian skills to inform people of what HE believes based off his research.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by planefixer
You can tell that the things he talks about didn't just come out of thin air. He researched this stuff. Hell, he is no different than any of us on this site..

Most of the people on this site are total loons!

I don't doubt he researches this stuff, but the vast majority of alleged conspiracies are horsepoo.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Is it just possible...now stay with me here... that the guy is simply bat# crazy?

Lots of geniuses haven't been right in the cabeza. Doesn't mean he doesn't know something, but my money's on him being cuckoo for coco puffs.

Well in all reality, your theory has much more weight than mine.. But I'm running on faith that Katt hasnt went crazy.. Katt has always been my favorite comedian and one of my favorite famous folk xD..

I'll be a sad man if Katt went nuts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join