It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica has a cave 1 mile high, Wichita, KS and Grants Pass, Oregon have underground bunkers,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by RussianScientists

Remaining intensely skeptical (by default) while I tool around the internets looking for the real f'real on this guy.
A quick skim hasn't done anything to relax suspicion in the least bit.

I'm pretty sure the guy is for real, just check out his back ground. His back ground list is long and so is the list of great scientists that he knows, especially when he tells about working with them.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh come on, people! The guy claims to have an eidetic memory, but he fails to spell eidetic! Haha! He is no Sheldon Cooper.
This is all bogus.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

I'm pretty sure the guy is for real, just check out his back ground. His back ground list is long and so is the list of great scientists that he knows, especially when he tells about working with them.

Anyone popping up on the internets, especially when they're going out of their way to claim Dr. credentials, if you haven't learned already, should be shot with as much suspicion as you can muster until proven all sorts of otherwise.

Names to consider in this vein:
Dr. Dan Burisch for one.

As well as a host of many other names either arbitrarily tossing a Dr. accreditation in front of their name, or actual Dr.'s abusing the credibility of their credentials, and/or reaping the rewards of outright quackery.

Starting with "A-G" you can find several listed on UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame

They'll seem uber legit, and they can talk all sorts of stories. Just take any of the names on the Hall of Shame list and plug them into Youtube and you'll likely find tons of material that "makes sense", "resonates", "rings true", "can't be anything but frealz", when in fact, it's all a finely crafted steaming pile of poo.

Con men and Charlatans are easy to trust and believe. If it's really super fantastic and seems really super true, well, it might be, but, take some time, lots of time to look everywhere you can think to look for any signs of shady.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Anyone else wonder where the acclaimed "physicist, bio-physicist and herbalist" got his degrees?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Anyone else wonder where the acclaimed "physicist, bio-physicist and herbalist" got his degrees?

He's got a bio on his own site and I don't see how he gets "Dr." from what he's listed in education?

www.richardalanmiller.com...

EDUCATION:

9-62 to 2-64 University of Washington.

2-64 to 6-66 Washington State University.

Teaching & Laboratory Assistant, 1964, 1965, 1966.

Undergraduate Thesis. B.S., Theoretical Physics.

2-67 to 2-68 University of Delaware.

60 Semester hours graduate Physics courses.

Teaching & Research Assistant, 1967, 1968.

Graduate work using thesis topic of luminescence decay-time measurements in the nanosecond region of various alkali halides at 4.2 degrees K.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Special courses in Fluidic Devices and Nor/Nand Logic. Diploma.

1969 U

niversity of Washington. E.I.T./P.E. - Electrical Engineering.

Certified Hypnotherapist, Am. Coun. Hypnotist Examiners, 1987
He says he got a BS in physics.

His bio says he did graduate work, but I can't see a masters, much less a PhD.
I think he's not really a "Dr." but if anyone finds proof he is, post it. I'm not seeing it.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Maybe his "pHD" was in the hypnotism/parapsychology field?

Para-Hypnotism-Doctorate

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well...looking for Richard Alan Miller on Google gives quite a lot of suspicious links, in my opinion...
Articles on paraphysics, herbs, metaphysics & occult : www.nwbotanicals.org...
"Mulder style":

Note: Dr. Miller was one of three co-authors of the Anarchist Cookbook. Due to his top-secret clearance and former military involvement, his contribution as a co-author remained anonymous, but is verifiable. Additionally, Miller was the "real Mulder" of the X-Files, having written a treatment for Hollywood that was a bit complex and later adapted and simplified by the man who became the screenwriter for the X-Files. In the 1980's he bailed from the world of Black-Ops and Navy Seals into the world of alternative agriculture, where he went on to become one of the world's foremost experts on the commercial cultivation of herbs for supplements and medicines.

http:// projectcamelotportal.com/interviews-list/whistleblower-radio-portal/50-pc-american-freedom-radio/1341-10-03-12-richard-alan-miller

"Man In Black style":

Author & researcher Richard Alan Miller reveals a wealth and depth of knowledge and experience in Alternative Agriculture, New Age Physics, and Metaphysics. Miller began working in the "X-Files" world in the 60s and has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. An original team-member, "man-in-black," Miller's research in the field of Parapsychology & Paraphysics began as a graduate physicist working 11 years with Navy Intel.

www.starseedenergyradio.com...#/richard-alan-miller/4551222186

All this seems highly suspicious to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Outrageous claims:
Check
Works with lots of famous people who are super smart:
Check
Mentions NASA:
Check
Claims to be a Dr. with no actual Doctorate:
Check
Wants to sell a book:
Check
Offers zero proof:
Check

Not surprised the OP likes him, definitely resonates with many of his other posts. In case someone doesn't understand the checks, they are the sign of a fraud. So what is this mysterious new form of water that is everywhere on Mars?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Water already exists in every possible state right here on Earth, how can it possibly exist in another form other than solid, liquid, or gas?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

It's amazing how he didnt go into any details about this amazing find. Buy the book and all will be revealed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join