It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica has a cave 1 mile high, Wichita, KS and Grants Pass, Oregon have underground bunkers,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dr. Richard Alan Miller a physicist is interviewed and exposes a massive cave in Antarctica.

He states that he manages underground bunkers, and that Evans Creek near Medford has an underground tunnel that can be driven by motorcycle for four-and-a-half hours, and that the whole place is honey-combed.

Go to 1 hour 16 minutes into the interview: www.youtube.com...

He also states that a new form of water has been discovered on Mars, and LOTS OF IT.

Dr. Richard Alan Miller is all over youtube on many different interviews. He's an interesting person.

www.youtube.com... .9.0.520.2101.4j0j4j1j0j1.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.ZpLNvjwGyRc
edit on 2-12-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Can you tell us more of what you have discovered in the vid?

Not to be rude, but I would like to know a little more before I commit to a long video.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Is he talking about he Randolph Collier Tunnel Route 199, bypass? and what does he mean he "manages bunkers"

edit on 2-12-2012 by Tempeste because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

There is lots of stuff that he covers in all of the vids, but if you start at 1 hour and 16 minutes to 1 hours and 17 minutes into the interview you will here him make statements about what I wrote about on opening the thread and you will only have to listen for a few minutes to hear it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up
I will eat the whole thing later
bookmarked for now

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ah grasshopper, you have brought me more homework......will comment later (aparently much later)
Watching now thanks bud....
flag fer you star if its good stuff

regards....s

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I can't stand listening to that woman interview people. And the dude in that interview comes off as very cocky. I wouldn't trust anything he has to say, but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The Oregon caves are interesting. The guide there said the whole mountain is a honeycomb and they know they have not found most of the caves even today.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Going down for the second vid...this guy is astounding!
Hes got a whole plethora of revelations here.....i think yer onto some good stuff alright....

Synthetic telepahy
Consciousness
PK or outside of the body telepathy as compared to precognizance which comes from inside the body.....
Sort of comparing the Akashic to the inherant knowledge DNA affords...
He makes the very cogent point that humans are a larger part composed of bacteria and other organisms, tiny i suppose...
more wieght in bugs that you left over he says...
Ah im too interested to stop longer but thats for starters...
He was a protoge from his youth and thirt plus yrs in black research projects...a physicist actually but what a varied mind....!!!

Your promised star sire.....

edit on 2-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tempeste

Is he talking about he Randolph Collier Tunnel Route 199, bypass? and what does he mean he "manages bunkers"?

I didn't hear anything in particular about the Randolph Collier Tunnel Route 199. Nor am I sure what he means when he states that he manages the bunkers, except that it probably has something to do with his pinecone business in which he makes loads of money. Anybody that can sell 125-150 semi-loads of pinecones is definitely making some serious money, and in one of his vids he states this.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Thanks for the heads up
I will eat the whole thing later
bookmarked for now

I'm like you, I sometimes have to thread mark different threads to make sure that I can find them later. Wish ATS had some kind of thread marker. Check out his other vids, they are very interesting. He's very intelligent, and seems very happy.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Does he give an exact location? That would be interesting, I live very near to there.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I can't stand listening to that woman interview people. And the dude in that interview comes off as very cocky. I wouldn't trust anything he has to say, but that's just me.

I'm like you about the interviewer, and the interviewee seems a little cocky, but he's interesting and fills in more pieces of the puzzle. I think that what he states is the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

The Oregon caves are interesting. The guide there said the whole mountain is a honeycomb and they know they have not found most of the caves even today.

Wow nice picture of the caves and the tunnel.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thanks stirling, I think this guy is quite a genius by what all he tells of his background, and his background is amazing, as well as his memory.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBeardRay
Does he give an exact location? That would be interesting, I live very near to there.

No, he doesn't give any exact locations in the interviews, but I'll bet he does in his books. See if you can get some "free" glimpses into his books by going to "advanced google books search" and type in his name as author.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
He mentioned His web site had book parts on it...a whole chapter actually of one book......
havent found it yet but ill look........

richardalanmiller.com...

here ya go.....maybe theres more info here.....i am thinking of buiying a book er two meself.
edit on 2-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
He mentioned His web site had book parts on it...a whole chapter actually of one book......
havent found it yet but ill look.........

Thanks stirling, I remember that he did mention he had a web site.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Heres a great quote that sums up plenty................
""My assumed truths and definitions are to help organize my theory of the universe envisioned as holographic in nature. It is merely a model, not prestented as the ultimate truth - but is structured so that we can now solve specific questions (not previously available), and (possibly) apply them toward our own evolution of consciousness - again, presuming one wants to take on that responsibility in the first place." RAM

Pretty mush gives an idea where this guys head is at.......
Id be thrilled to hang out with this guy for a week or two.......
i thinkj i am still that same four year old really....an he could likely keep one astounded every day...for that long....
There are some mind control quotes that certainly imply the same techniques work for enhancement rather than de hancement of the individual.......

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Remaining intensely skeptical (by default) while I tool around the internets looking for the real f'real on this guy.
A quick skim hasn't done anything to relax suspicion in the least bit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join