It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Baltimore Spectator, LIVE on air, surrounded by police.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is in wrong location, or if there is more info on the net i could be supplying. Far as i know this is currently only popular in twitter as it is ongoing.

A conspiracy theorist' web radio station. I dont know to much about the guy or why the police are surrounding him.
but he is on air with the negotiators right now.

m.spreaker.com...

He is speaking to the lieutenant, scared to come out for fear of being shot down.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

Found his blog here. From what I am listening to, the man has previous issues with local police, over his covering crimes in the area and his views posted on his blog.
baltimorespectator.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-12-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Can't tell yet but now he's talking to the police and they're trying to get him to come out. Cops just admitted that they have no warrant and the DJ is asking to assure his safety if he comes out.

Strange isn't enough to cover this.

Peace

edit on 1-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He is quit calm and is negotiating well for someone that is possibly being detained illegally. Interesting situation, did the lieutenant say what they are arresting him for?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am reading that he missed a court date. not sure what it was for, or why all the law enforcement barricade.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is interesting. Does anyone know why they're trying to arrest him?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Esotarious

I read somewhere that it is regarding some type of probation violation from 2009?? Something with respect to a firearm.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
why is he stalling so much? I mean he is pissing them off it seems

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
only just tuned in, no idea the backstory here, very interesting to hear a situation like this live

now why do the police need a negotiator to talk this man out of the building? they obviously feel there is some risk to someone innocent or they would just charge in and take him,

still dont know why they are trying to arrest him, still dont know why they feel it is to risky to charge in and take him,

but one thing im noting is the negotiator is extremly emotionaly detached, i have my fair share of experience talking people down, from a negotiators perspective, not in the career sense, but more like friends and family exasperated and about to do something stupid even some who were schizophrenics and in the midst of an extreme dillusion,

and i know from that it is important to have your emotion in your words so they know that you are hearing them, realy hearing them,

this negotiator they have is just (monotone)"i understand" like he's reading a script the whole way,

edit on 12/1/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Now he's just dragging it on. If I were the police I'd be about to bust in too. He's stalling way too long.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It almost sounds like he preparing to be a martyr of some sort.

This is weird!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
this is pretty good but i dont know who he is and i soon bet we will never hear anything fdrom him again!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

its hard to blame him realy, he is in the comfort of his own studio speaking to an audience that enjoys listening to him (those who listened before all this occured) and knows that once he leaves the building he risks injury or death to be put into a cell for who knows how long,

hard to leave a place of comfort for a place of misery for no other reason then you are TOLD to
edit on 12/1/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniesoda
why is he stalling so much? I mean he is pissing them off it seems

Attention

So he's complaining about not having his lawyers number, perhaps he could write it down on his hand...
edit on 1-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Read some of his blog. There has to be a LOT more to the story here. His blog seemed pretty lame actually.

Said he was detained for 40 days without charges or a warrant and when people tried to get him out, they were told he was not being held. Interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
hmm...really strange..

he has to go outside to get ?

shot/arrested/murdered???

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LOL 'it's not loaded up' probably not the best thing to say...

LOL executes and put a clip in place...
edit on 1-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

haha good call. Although the officers probably aren't listening to an internet radio station.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
He needs to walk out now. He is just agitating. Hope we don't here any gunshots.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've been listening.

Crazy. What are these charges for?
I know about the old gun charge, which seems trumped up.

Whole thing is bizarre.

Seems like it's all about pride - more than fear -to me- on both sides.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

He's on the phone with the cop. I love that he's dragging this out for ratings. I have a sneaking suspicion this guy might become rather famous.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join