It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just thought of something!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's about time that we get rid of these unconstitutional agencies such as the NWO and the Omega Agency, with the CIA and all. I believe that the reason that these agencies havent been changed so they aren't corrupted is due to the fact that here in America, a thrid party with knowledge of how horribly these organizations represent us wouldn't be there to change it. With a third party in place I believe that he should reform the CIA so that it conforms to a more constitutional program so that when it needs to do things, for several things they need to get Congress's consent (*caugh* drug trading with Iran-contra's *caugh). This is what I believe, and I firmly believe that one thing that MUST be done in order to stop a one world government from taking control, is that we need a third-party candidate here in charge of America since America's leglislature is leading towards a more totalitarianism (sp?) regime throughout these later years.

In my point of view, they should not hold elections in Europe since they are ficticious anyway, besides, what's the point of writing a fabricated piece of propeganda to make you think that you still are in your own unique country, when in reality they are now states ruled by the EU. What are your thoughts about the NWO, is the EU just a test? Can something be done to stop these secret societies from taking over the world?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ooooookay...

Got any FACTS to back up your opinions, or are they just opinions?

As for the NWO, no one has proved there is any such thing...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Ooooookay...

Uh... how about George W. Bush's senior speech about the NWO? He repeated it several times about what they would do in order to begin the NWO's coming to power; and also remember this: GEORGE W. BUSH WAS THE HEAD OF THE CIA AT ONE TIME, SO OBVIOUSLY HE KNEW SOMETHING WE Didn't. I will edit my statement of the Europenian Union out since now I know what they do, but let's flashback to the Vietnam war. We do not know whether the CIA is with or competing with the NWO, but we can say that it obviously is doing things we arent supposed to know about; remember when they cut funding for the Vietnam war a few years before the end? They started trading drugs to keep the funding alive for the Vietnam war. Once you add an NWO controlling our government and the UN, all that's happening starts to make sense, doesn't it? This is just an opinion, if you have to differ, that's okay >_>.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
C.I.A. = C.riminals I.n A.ction

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
George W. Bush was talking about a new world order... not about a group creating one.. he was speaking of all governments working together in cooperation to end terrorism.

Is this the NWO you speak of?

I certainly do not see anything nefarious in this...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"War on Terrorism" = Devils in action.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Well, more correctly that would be "War On Terrorism = Destruction of Evil"

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
Uh... how about George W. Bush's senior speech about the NWO? He repeated it several times about what they would do in order to begin the NWO's coming to power; and also remember this: GEORGE W. BUSH WAS THE HEAD OF THE CIA AT ONE TIME, SO OBVIOUSLY HE KNEW SOMETHING WE Didn't. I will edit my statement of the Europenian Union out since now I know what they do, but let's flashback to the Vietnam war. We do not know whether the CIA is with or competing with the NWO, but we can say that it obviously is doing things we arent supposed to know about; remember when they cut funding for the Vietnam war a few years before the end? They started trading drugs to keep the funding alive for the Vietnam war. Once you add an NWO controlling our government and the UN, all that's happening starts to make sense, doesn't it? This is just an opinion, if you have to differ, that's okay >_>.

How about a little research before just posting something, an attempt at fact finding may translate into a little credibility. George W. Bush never made a speech about the NWO, nor was he ever Director of the CIA, His father, George H. Bush was Director of the CIA, and delivered a speech in which he said there was an opportunity to change the world, here is an excerpt from that speech:

George H. Bush
This is an historic moment. We have in this past year made great progress in ending the long era of conflict and Cold War. We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of jungle, governs the conduct of nations.

When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders. We have no argument with the people of Iraq. Indeed, for the innocents caught in this conflict, I pray for their safety.

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.americanrhetoric.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Well, more correctly that would be "War On Terrorism = Destruction of Evil"

No.

It's unjust.

It's also stupid.

How do they plan on ending terrorism?

The same way they ended drugs with "The War on Drugs"?

Riiiggghhht.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

George W. Bush was talking about a new world order... not about a group creating one.. he was speaking of all governments working together in cooperation to end terrorism.

Is this the NWO you speak of?

I certainly do not see anything nefarious in this...

I meant to say GWB Senior... not the current one
! George W. Bush Junior isn't nearly as bad as his dad!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Uh... I meant to say George H Bush my bad
, I just didn't know his dad's middles initials, that was my fault
/

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Ooooookay...

NO, there is a bunch of facts to back it up. Anyone who still doesn't believe in the new world order needs to check www.whitehouse.gov first.

Q Mr. Bush, what about --

Q Do you consider the matter over, sir, that --

PRESIDENT BUSH: I do.
Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

See, this is undeniable proof that the NWO exists.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like it's amateur night at ATS . . . . again.

You pretty much closed the door on yourself when you called the NWO (whatever THAT is) an "agency."

NEXT !!!!!!!

[edit on 23-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Ooooookay...

NO, there is a bunch of facts to back it up. Anyone who still doesn't believe in the new world order needs to check www.whitehouse.gov first.

you're kidding, right? Did you actually read the citation you offered?

There's no doubt there is an emerging new world order, with new realities of nations and people throughout the world -- their international outlooks, seek new friends and confirm old realities in the bid to find fresh places for global peace, harmony and security.~ PRESIDENT OBASANJO~

There is an emerging new world order... of nations working together...

Pretty much what I wrote, or do you see something nefarious in various world governemnts working together... which, based on historical evidence, would be a new order of things...

And, just for the record, Mr. Bush, George W. Bush, our current and most able president, did not even utter those words... they were from the Nigerian President!

You might want to read your citations before you offer them... just a helpful hint from an old debater.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Ooooookay...

you're kidding, right? Did you actually read the citation you offered?

There's no doubt there is an emerging new world order, with new realities of nations and people throughout the world -- their international outlooks, seek new friends and confirm old realities in the bid to find fresh places for global peace, harmony and security.~ PRESIDENT OBASANJO~

There is an emerging new world order... of nations working together...

Pretty much what I wrote, or do you see something nefarious in various world governemnts working together... which, based on historical evidence, would be a new order of things...

And, just for the record, Mr. Bush, George W. Bush, our current and most able president, did not even utter those words... they were from the Nigerian President!

You might want to read your citations before you offer them... just a helpful hint from an old debater.

Good point, but I was just proving its validity.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Proving its validity? How? By quoting someone else quoting HIS understanding of someone else's words? By offering a quote that clearly shows the reference was to an EMERGING, CHANGING world?

You claimed the NWO was a group in your first post, and have, in the last few posts, significantly backpeddaled... are you sure even now?

there is no NWO in the sense you stated.

Dae

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hiya theron dunn

do you see something nefarious in various world governemnts working together

The thing is this isn't too hard to imagine if you think your own government has been acting nefarious, I mean governments don't excatly have the reputation of being honest and having the peoples best interest at heart!

We all know where our local and national governments are if we ever feel the need to storm them but where are you going to go when you want to storm the new world order government?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
Hiya theron dunn

do you see something nefarious in various world governemnts working together

The thing is this isn't too hard to imagine if you think your own government has been acting nefarious, I mean governments don't excatly have the reputation of being honest and having the peoples best interest at heart!

We all know where our local and national governments are if we ever feel the need to storm them but where are you going to go when you want to storm the new world order government?

Hiya, Dae;

Seeing as there is no world government, there isn't one to storm. As for storming governments, that is kind of passee and 17th century... the world is more complicated, and gets more so every year, and as it does, folks feel that they have less control, and as they feel they have less control, they seek someone to blame for their lack of control, and I guess an imaginary villain of the NWO will do as well as anything else...

Dae

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
theron dunn

My point was, if there was a world government, where would it be?

I read George H. Bush's speech there and I noticed that he said, "a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of jungle, governs the conduct of nations". This is odd because his son goes against this by foresaking law and using law of the jungle when dealing with Iraq.

I also want to point out that you shouldn't underestimate the life and politics people had in the 17th century, the only real difference is technology and how it has sped up communication.

You also seem to say that people are feeling less and less in control of their lives because the world has gotten more... complicated. So I'm thinking, yes that's true, the world is difficult to analyze or understand, but why? Lets not forget the possibility that people are feeling less in control = people having less control.

To deny that there are groups of power in the world who run some of the show is, in my mind, a tad foolish. Personally I view the NWO as a concept of having control over countries and this can be done in a number of ways from economic sanctions for loans to even more neferious ways like assasinations and coups.

But don't get me wrong, I don't actually believe 'in' NWO, I think more on the lines of 'maybe'

[edit on 24/10/04 by Dae]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, then we are pretty much on the same page.

The speed of communication and the intertwining of commerce, law, travel have caused many nation states to begin joining the twenty-first century. This "New World Order" is the changing world, and the closing of ties that bring us all closer together.

I think it is inevitable that we will have a world government... perhaps in another century, perhaps sooner. Right now, there is one superpower, the US. Economically, there are two, perhaps as many as four superpowers. The United States, the EU, China and the Pacific Rim (it depends on how you define economic entities).

But is it some nefarious plot? No, I don't think so.

Now, as to lack of control... its simply true, that in an age of mass communication that the individual looses control and power and influence, which breeds fear, and fear ALWAYS looks for a target... Germany in the 1930's needed a target for its lack of control due to World War I and out of control inflation. They chose the Jews.

In the UK, the sheeple, as one poster here put it, feeling out of control and with less and less power, have decided to attack masonry, in much the same way as Hitler did with the Jews, forcing them to reveal their membership as a way of forcing us out of government jobs... where that will go still remains to be seen. For myself, i would have my brothers tell the UK to take a flying leap at a rolling donut, and refuse to reveal the membership list or their affiliation. But that is just me.

Each age has to deal with the challenges technology and evolving politics brings. Today, we have a surfeit of conspiracy theorists, with no more clue than a rabbit in the wild, but FEELING more in control by latching on to every theory that comes down the pike, becasue by being "in the know" they are less powerless... in their own minds.

Conspiracy theorism is a mental illness... but it is a harmless one. Unless you happen to be the target of their ire... g-d bless the mob.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join