It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted? now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
LEAVE IT ALONE. exactly where is it located.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Have you noticed any difference in your abilities, psychic or otherwise, and how people treat you? If you remember your dreams, what are they like?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think, it's better to find out more about that 'implant'... it might be stg else from a different incident. We cannot assume that it's definately an alien implant, it could be anything else, and the docs should do stg about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ishari

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

You have to understand that there have been cases of abductees who went under the knife to remove an implant and the metallic object would actually bury itself deeper in order to make it difficult, if not impossible, to remove.

Wow, I hadn't heard of that. Do you have any easily located sources? I am very much interested in learning more about this phenomenon. My knowledge of implants is relatively limited since my main experience is with sightings.

I remember seeing that on a documentary. It might have been from an old "Sightings" episode. It appears that there are two kinds of implants: the kind that is used for tagging and are relatively easily removed through surgery (like the guy who had one removed from his leg), and the computerized version that is implanted in the skull of an abductee.

The latter kind of implant in the area of the brain is probably geared for not only tagging but also psychological control. This is in synch with the long-term breeding program that Dr. David M. Jacobs has discovered in his research on abductees.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This long term breeding program is logical thing from hostile aliens, but just doesn't make sense. Why the hell would the aliens imlant anybody, if they can actually take him/her and keep them in a zoo for breeding? Mindwashing could cheer them up there, hanging naked on ropes, eating bananas...

My opinion, is that the best way to operate a breeding program, is to take thoudands from the World's most healthy, advanced species of humans, from the World's most expensive area: the World Trade Center. Doing this all without any notice, taking them alive and cover the whole thing with a massive terrorist attack.

This was done, and people get to see even more reference that those bodies weren't found.

Just an opinion, but doesn't seem to be joke...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Why the hell would the aliens imlant anybody, if they can actually take him/her and keep them in a zoo for breeding?

Housing and feeding thousands, if not millions, of people is expensive and there is also the problem of a prisoner revolt. Keeping the breeding stock on Terra amends all those problems.

In my estimation, there are two reasons for the implants:

1. To tag people for monitoring.
2. To influence their thoughts and emotions and possibly also directly manipulate them.

One other possible purpose would be to have the ability to kill unruly Terrans with a push of a button that would release poison from the implant into the body of the abductee.

The Zetans desire to take over this planet completely and officiallly with the least bloodshed on their end. The Hybrid army being grown in the long-term breeding program (mentioned earlier) is to be used to occupy our lands and subdue us. The more Terrans that have implants, the weaker the planetary resistance.

It is an interesting cross-reference to the mark of the beast in Christian theology. The Zetans are already implanting their own "mark" in order to slowly exert more and more control over the general population.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can't agree with you in all terms, because what you are saying is not inhuman. It is the creation of the human mind...

Think about it: poison? What for? Aliens can kill with their mind (or with the brain-waves of the implant). Why would they implant thousands/millions? That is a great chance of being found, and humans/other aliens can take hand on the technology. What would they do if they wanted to invade the Earth? They could kill everybody with a push of a button, they don't need to spread around unnoticed. All the primitive buildings humans built so far, are to be ruined and new will be built.

But what's the real question? : Why Earth? Some people really think, that there is no other planet than Earth. Well, there is. Far more suitable than Earth, only with plantlife and animals. And with a lot of raw resources untouched. Aliens need raw resources, and they don't want to struggle for that. Earth is not a well equipped planet, and there is the presence of "seasons", which isn't good always. Also the magnetic field is uneven, which is very bad for flying UFOs. To us, it's like a thin atmosphere, and airplanes couldn't manouver normally.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
These questions have been addressed before but you simply refuse to believe the answers.

Once again...

The Zetan-aliens do not wish to destroy, they wish to harvest. They only destroy when they feel they are losing control.

If you are planning to take over a planet officially and openly (which is what abductee research is indicating), it is much easier to destroy undesirables, if need be, with an implant than the old fashioned way. But the initial purpose is not to destroy, but to manipulate, control and harvest.

This planet is teeming with life and is abundant in natural resources. It is also very easy to take whatever they want because the native peoples are not technologically advanced enough to defend themselves or their lands.

The Zetans harvest this planet selfishly simply because they can get away with it. Or, at least they think they can.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just remember, that there are more (even highly advanced) aliens are present on Earth. They mean no harm to us, but they want to do their experiments without disturbance. Do you think, that those advanced aliens would let these primitive ones disturb the natural way of evolution? It wouldn't take them much to kill them all, just the push of a button.

Would you let your rats being eaten out in the wild if you were experimenting on them there?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
(I'd never try to harm my experiment rats if I were conducting tests.. Life is precious as well as feelings. I'd do my best to keep everything painless and keep the subjects in perfect condition/protection)

Wow.. Right in the middle of yer noggin, huh? For your health's sake I hope it is just a harmless alien gadet... Wouldn't want it to be something serious...

Also show us that print out. Try to get a second opinion by another doc. Doctors tend to think their machinery is 'perfect' (oh the wonders of today's medicine).
Ya never know.. It might suddenly disappear (hopefully).

but dont want to damage my skull.. and if they put it in, how? (there arent any marks on the skin tissue)

Those aliens can manipulate gravity so it seems, thus they should be able to posess some kind of methode to insert something solid into another thing by means of manipulating molecules(teleportation?)... (if that makes sense)..

Good luck with that...

and also a couple of years ago, when visiting europe, I saw a black dot about 1mm in size in the sky stationary for about 20 min.. with lots of other people too.. some said it was a sattelite.. could a sattelite look like that?

1mm in size? That must be one huge sattelite!
I doubt one could see any sattelite during the day (it was during the day I take it, because it was black...) You can't even see stars during the day... (well not that good anyway)

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I doubt it would cause any damage at all, Or I don't think they would have put it there.

And, the 'Aliens' whoever they are, would seem to posses to ability ot use osmosis of somekind, as they seem to be able to penetrate the skin and flesh without ripping or tearing it in anyway, their insruments and devices can pass right through. Scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
[Edit: Double bloody post! Grr]

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Teh_Gerbil]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Just remember, that there are more (even highly advanced) aliens are present on Earth...Do you think, that those advanced aliens would let these primitive ones disturb the natural way of evolution? It wouldn't take them much to kill them all, just the push of a button.

Who would they be?

Do you communicate with them?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Who would they be?

Of course...!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

These questions have been addressed before but you simply refuse to believe the answers.

Once again...

You know, I have an implant, too... but there is a slight difference: Mine is outside of my skull, and it's about 5mm in diameter, round shaped "lump". I haven't been to a doc with it, I find no reason to take it out, I agreed to the cooperation with the aliens.

Still, my opinion is that if someone is being disturbed by this thing, he should take it out, it may cause trouble.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Just remember, that there are more (even highly advanced) aliens are present on Earth...Do you think, that those advanced aliens would let these primitive ones disturb the natural way of evolution? It wouldn't take them much to kill them all, just the push of a button.

Who would they be?

i wish, lol
its like a dummy object i think, or at least it doesnt effect me as far as i know

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter999
its like a dummy object i think, or at least it doesnt effect me as far as i know

Perhaps you should just leave it alone then.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter999

Who would they be?

i wish, lol

My implant stayed unattended in my head for many months, I didn't know about it. Now I am in "contact" with the aliens, they are seemingly very interested in the mind of those near me, just as much as in my mind. They can use my mind to see into others' mind. Quite interesting.

Perhaps the aliens will establish contact with you, if you show cooperation.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Perhaps the aliens will establish contact with you, if you show cooperation.

Cooperation will never happen. I've read too much stuff about them and the things they do...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What's up Peter? Would you like me to show you what's the U2U?

In case you didn't know, check out the right top corner...!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join