It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City Chief Muder Suicide, Daughter born on 9/11/12...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I didn't know about the previous shooting. Thanks for actually having positive input. The 9/11 angle just stuck out to me when i heard them talking about it on tv.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I can't find the article about the other murder suicide. The crime took place in Tampa Florida, he was affiliated with the chiefs.

Yet there is another one though, sept 15 1980 Jim Tyrer of the Kansas City chiefs shot his wife, then himself. Motive being bad business ventures. Murderpedia
He was retired at the time.

Anyways I highly doubt they are connected but still may interest you.

A lot of NFL players commit suicide.
I wonder what the statistics are compared other sports or athletes ?

There's also the theory they take a lot of hits to the head, or concussions, which may play a role in having suicidal and or homicidal thoughts.
edit on 2-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Considering that noone has investigated the conspiracy angle at all

Exactly what conspiracy angle are you on about? You do not make much sense here.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Holy freak'n cow. It had to happen.

My wife is watching the Cowboys game. She came in to tell me that during halftime they (football announcers) were talking about Jovan Belcher killing himself and his girlfriend.

And he said...

Wait for it...

If there were better gun control, he would not have a gun, and they both would still be alive.

He made a whole big speech at the end of half time. Wife said it lasted 2 or 3 minutes, with lots of calls for more gun control.

Leave it to the liberal media to dance on the graves of these people to further their liberal, gun hating agenda.

I wish I would have seen the speech. I'm sure it will end up on You Tube soon....

edit on 2-12-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2012 by davjan4 because: spelling

edit on 2-12-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join