It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City Chief Muder Suicide, Daughter born on 9/11/12...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is a link to the other thread on this topic. I started a new thread because the OP did not realize the date of the daughters birthday and i think this should be brought to more peoples attention.

ATS...

Here is a link to Jovan's Facebook page with information about his baby. Only one i could find.

Jovan's Facebook...

I originally heard this on an ESPN news cast and began looking for information on the daughter.

On the very front page you will see....

Jovan is a daddy! Congratulations! Zoey Michelle Belcher born 9/11/12, 7.35lbs, 20"

With a picture of his baby. Now.... lot of 9/11 things going on. I am not a strong believe in numerology. I am starting to think there is something to it though because it is coming up everywhere.

I apologize if this seems redundant but i was hoping to get more pieces of the 9/11 puzzle and maybe see if someone else can dig up any other links or supporting information to either prove or disprove this angle of conspiracy.
edit on 1-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry not getting the relationship here. Plenty of people were born on that day.
Can you please elaborate some more.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What do you mean by "lots of 911 things going on"?

What else is there?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
1 out of every 365 people are born on 9/11.
That's 19 million people alive today...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If you can put more pieces into the puzzle about 9 11 to connect this, that would be helpful.

For now I don't think its anything more than coincidence, but we don't know what was going on in his head at the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thats what i'm doing is asking for a more knowledgeable person to chime in, maybe someone into numerology or more versed on this topic then myself. When i say many 9/11 conspiracies, i have read so many 9/11 number related conspiracies i can't even recall them.

Obviously there are many 9/11 birthdays, clearly this is a unique case.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How in the world does this have anything to do with 9/11?!?!

It doesn't. Many people are born on this date.

The guy was nuts plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by violet

Thats what i'm doing is asking for a more knowledgeable person to chime in, maybe someone into numerology or more versed on this topic then myself. When i say many 9/11 conspiracies, i have read so many 9/11 number related conspiracies i can't even recall them.

Just because there are conspiracies related to this number doesn't mean everything related to it is a conspiracy. You are purposely trying to make something into a conspiracy that is just tragic.

How is it unique??! Being born on this day doesn't make you unique.

Obviously the guy had issues and snapped. He isn't special cause he was an NFL player. He was still human with obvious problems.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have, just one question... What, in the name of all thats holy, in the name of the seventh depth of the hell realm, are you talking about?

Have you any idea how many things that happened on the date nine eleven, that have nothing to do with the incident itself, or indeed have much to do with the date itself? OMG, an atom deposited its contents over there! And wow! Did you see? The sun, like totaly shone on the south of the UK on that day!

Good greif, it all means something.....

Or back in the real world, not a godamn thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just because there are conspiracies related to this number doesn't mean everything related to it is a conspiracy. You are purposely trying to make something into a conspiracy that is just tragic.

Your tripping. Obviously there is a conspiracy angle.

How is it unique??! Being born on this day doesn't make you unique. Obviously the guy had issues and snapped. He isn't special cause he was an NFL player. He was still human with obvious problems.

Really, with the media attention hes getting hes not a special case? Oh yeah, you know him well enough to know he has issues and thats OBVIOUSLY why he did this?

This is a conspiracy forum for people to explore potential conspiracies. You don't think there is something here, thoroughly investigate the idea from all angles and then refute it with the facts of your investigation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Have you any idea how many things that happened on the date nine eleven, that have nothing to do with the incident itself, or indeed have much to do with the date itself?

Yeah its not related to the event its related to the number.

Numbers are important to some people. Maybe you should do more research into numerology, astrology, and luciferian/ satanic minded people before commenting on a thread relating to that topic.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You keep saying to provide proof of this not being a conspiracy. That is darn near impossible. In reality it is very very very unlikely this has anything to do with a conspiracy to the point it ventures on just plain silly. That is just using common sense.

If multiple people in the public eye suddenly kill their spouse and they all have a baby born on 911....then maybe....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Alright then, what's the conspiracy? Obviously the girlfriend planned to give birth on that day and then provoked him into a murder/suicide in order to spread awareness of 9/11 being an inside job.

Or maybe she was brainwashed tongo into labor on that day, in order to... I can't even finish. This is why no one takes this website seriously. If this forum had any credibility let alone common sense posts like this.would be removed. The fact that people.seriously think along these lines is just incredible.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

For someone that isn't into numerology, you are really trying to make a case for it.

And the only reason I heard of it was that he was a sportsman playing in a high profile league.

Just a tragic incident, that is all.

Happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Actually i'm curious about it hence the post. I wasn't expecting to get my face smashed in by a bunch of "deniers" on a website designed for conspiracy related topics. Considering that noone has investigated the conspiracy angle at all i'm a bit surprised. It's really easy to blow things off and chalk them up to chance without a closer look.

I actually brought this up because of how they mentioned it on ESPN.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I now see the point you are trying to make.

But I think you are making a bit of a dis-service to the website.

A lot of the topics are absolute nuts, but a lot of them really make you think.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your tripping. Obviously there is a conspiracy angle.

I'm trippin?!?! Haha I didn't make a thread on an NFL player who went nuts and try and blame it on his kid being born on 9/11.

Really, with the media attention hes getting hes not a special case? Oh yeah, you know him well enough to know he has issues and thats OBVIOUSLY why he did this?

He is getting media attention cause he is an NFL player!!! It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. Yea someone who kills themself and another has obvious issues!

This is a conspiracy forum for people to explore potential conspiracies. You don't think there is something here, thoroughly investigate the idea from all angles and then refute it with the facts of your investigation.

Yes it's a conspiracy forum but making up your own with nothing to back it up then asking people to help you back it up because the kid was born on a set of numbers you believe is all encompassing with conspiracy is just as nuts and makes you the one trippin.

Not everything is sinister and conspiratorial in this world. Bad things happen because people can just be friggin nuts.

Just because someone is a professional sports person or in the public eye doesn't make them immune to personal issues. Many people are able to keep these issues to themselves and then it's too late. I know a few people who had family members commit suicide and nobody even knew something was wrong. Whatever was going on with this guy was obviously more than he could handle. It's sad but it's not a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by violet

I don't have a link for this, saw it googling this story, but there was a murder suicide with this football team months back, he worked at stadium I think.

From what I read jovan was arguing with his girlfriend when she came home at 1 am after a concert, it carried on until 7 am , when he shot her in front if his mother. He shot himself in front of two team members or coaches at stadium. They were trying to talk him out of it.

edit on 1-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Something in the Gatorade or some strange drug going around would be the only kind of thing I could see connecting the two crimes. That would be a real stretch

I think both cases are just jealous boyfriends who abuse their girlfriend. No matter how nice he may be in other settings or if they seem to be happy. It's unfortunately a very common crime.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So you are suggesting that the numbers of 9 and 11 have significance?
I just don't see his child's birthdate being part of this. Unless we were to find out it bothered him the baby was born on this day. That in itself wouldn't be a conspiracy though.

I suppose you need to be googling what numbers the illuminati like to use. and does the date he did it have any significance? Was it dec 1?

Are you also theorizing he did this under some mind control?

I think this was just an argument that went too far. He never meant to kill her, felt bad so killed himself. His child is orphaned, very sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
At any rate there could very well be a conspiracy within this case, but if there is,it isn't the child's birthdate. Perhaps you should look at another angle and scratch that one off the list?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join