It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Cudi * Top 10 Music Artist * Speaks on Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
* Just to clear up my last post was removed because i linked the post / Video wrong and also note to Mod's Kid Cudi is not a user that was banned on Above Top Secret , I want create a topic on this because i find it very interesting. *

Alright so the other day was on my Facebook and the Hyped / Famed Top 10 Music Artist * Rap * posted on his own Official Facebook page a short 12 minute youtube video released in 2011 i realize that some of the footage in the video he posted might be fake but regardless his Facebook has almost 10 million followers .

I feel like this is a big deal because just in a few days over 6 Thousand people liked his post and almost 3 Thousand shared the Video on their own personal Facebook pages . To me it's big because think about it all these people who really dont believe in Exterrestrial life are seeing one of the biggest Rappers in the Rap Game right now who is Claimed to have " Illuminati " Ties pretty much said Aliens are real .

His comment to the video he posted was " watch this #! dont be scared, just be ready " .

Here's his post Kid Cudi's facebook post on aliens.

Here's the video in his post

I want to know other's Thoughts on this who actually know any thing about Subliminal messages in Music . Alot of his songs speak about " Illuminati " And " Aliens " He also has a top 10 Billboard song named " Embrace the Martian " . Please no useless non contributing post's .

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Kid Cudi * Top 10 Music Artist *
That is obviously a matter of opinion.
Personally, my opinion would be that the statement is ridiculously inaccurate.

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo

........his Facebook has almost 10 million followers .

I feel like this is a big deal because just in a few days over 6 Thousand people liked his post....
6000 'likes' is an extremely small number for someone with 10 million 'followers'.

I want to know other's Thoughts on this who actually know any thing about Subliminal messages in Music . Alot of his songs speak about " Illuminati " And " Aliens "
If you can hear it, then it's not subliminal.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Alright so the other day was on my Facebook and the Hyped / Famed Top 10 Music Artist * Rap * posted on his own Official Facebook page a short 12 minute youtube video released in 2011 i realize that some of the footage in the video he posted might be fake but regardless his Facebook has almost 10 million followers .

His facebook following couldnt be of less importance. Im sure Jedward have an enormous facebook following, but that does not make them special.

I feel like this is a big deal because just in a few days over 6 Thousand people liked his post and almost 3 Thousand shared the Video on their own personal Facebook pages . To me it's big because think about it all these people who really dont believe in Exterrestrial life are seeing one of the biggest Rappers in the Rap Game right now who is Claimed to have " Illuminati " Ties pretty much said Aliens are real .

The people who are now interested on the word of this utterly talentless moron, are statistically unimportant however, since they have the collective intellect of a boiled cabbage.

His comment to the video he posted was " watch this #! dont be scared, just be ready " .

And aside from being sensationalist, this line ought to receive some censor circumvention attention.

Please no useless non contributing post's .

I would hold this advice in an awful lot more regard if a) the T&C of the site did not exist, presenting the user base with the need to be reminded of politeness, and b) if the OP had remembered to make a contribution of thier own in the first place.

Let me be clear about this. The opinion of famous people, is unimportant. The opinion of an unknown shelf stacker, or street sweeper does not matter.

All that matters in the long run, about the UFO/alien issue, is when or if the existence of extra terrestrial intelligence is PROVED by scientific means. There will be no proof by opinion, and a persons facebook following will not have the SLIGHTEST effect on what is, and is not reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In my opinion, Kid Cudi is a tool of the Synagogue of Satan, promoting the false alien agenda. "Cudi The Kid" shows that Kid Cudi knows what's really going on, and what the plan is. He's like all the other artists who have become controlled by the Synagogue and have started pushing a satanic message, image, and agenda.
edit on 1-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

please tell me why i should believe the opinion of this " kid cudi " without resorting to appeal to authority - though in this persons case " authority " would be used looseley

next - please tell us why 6400 " face book likes " is of any relevance - without resorting to apeals to numbers

lastly - stop bing a coward and attempting to dictate what replies are " allowed " on your thread

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

hi - this " synagogue of satan " intrigues me - if only for its absurdity - do you have a website or physical address where i can find out more about these idiots ?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i dont see how, as you say, 'its important', that a 'famous' crapper issues a fakebook statement or whatever.
just because someone in the public eye comes out and says its true, that we're all meant to take notice.
how can anyone take this serious? even the video is full of fakes.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

hi - this " synagogue of satan " intrigues me - if only for its absurdity - do you have a website or physical address where i can find out more about these idiots ?

Jesus exposes them in the Bible, they are the ruling elite of the world, most people these days have been calling them the Illuminati.

"These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2)

"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (Revelation 3)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Kid Cudi speaks about aliens.

Who?
Never heard of him.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What makes you think people that didn't believe in aliens, then, now believe in aliens because Kid Cudi expressed his opinion on the subject?

I don't know about subliminal messages in music, but I do know about sneak dissing in music.

Kid Cudi believes in aliens and 6 thousand of his Facebook fans took the time to like and share his post, that's what I got out of this.

O, I also think a lot of entertainers ride whatever wave is popular to keep people buying tickets to their shows. After all, they are entertainers, their job is to entertain.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I think that video has a lot of clips that are clearly debunked (and I am someone who has seen a ufo, so this isn't outright denial skepticism). I don't have time now to go through it and point to each case, but I'm sure all of them are already on ATS somewhere! For example, the Art Bell radio call-in guy at the end later called back and debunked his acting - though it did freak him out that the transformer (or whatever it was) suddenly went dead. While I don't know about all of them, for sure, someone here does. I saw a few flares and (yes, I'm saying it) Chinese lanterns, and of course unusual, but scientifically explainable, weather phenomena (the cloud shaped "ufo" - not quite sure about the weird lightning with pyramid shaped thingy in the center). I'll keep my eye posted to see if someone with time and more info chimes in to deconstruct the footage.

Here is the Art Bell Caller Debunk Video:

I think a lot of people "believe" in aliens/ufos - with varying degrees of ability in regards to research - including performers and others in the public eye. It is always interesting to see how pop-culture is going to lead people. In this case, I think the rap artist has been led astray by the sensationalism of this particular video. (Again, I don't know every answer on this - there may be a few on there that are true unexplained phenomena...I know some people would say none of it is evidence and others want to believe all of this stuff. Dunno.)

peace,
AB

edit on 1-12-2012 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just going to ignore the Troll's , As i said in the first place i know alot of the videos that are in the video have been debunked stop stating the obvious once i already stated it to begin with . It being videos that have been debunked is pointless its the Message hes sending out is what matters.

6k Likes and 3 Thousand shares in 1 Night on a video about aliens is alot... Posts on ATS in this forums that all the Theorists sit on all day dont even get that .

My point of posting this was to show that a Huge artist just pretty much told all his fan's that soon Aliens are going to land and not to be scared How is that not a big deal ?

Also me saying Kid Cudi is a top 10 Billboard hit is not my opinion , Its a fact hes been in the top ten . Ontop of that how can you not tell me a huge artist telling the masses to do something or so fourth doesn't end up making a lot of people do it , Why do you think they use artists for Presidential voting AD's ? Just because you don't pay attention to that kind of stuff doesn't mean the people who aren't aware aliens exist wouldn't take cudi's opinion serious ?

Look at things in a different perspective , If you weren't you and you were just some joe from the street who doesn't even know ATS exist's and doesn't look into aliens wouldn't be like # maybe the do exist after seeing one of their favorite artists say hey i believe and they are coming soon .
edit on 1-12-2012 by HattoriHanzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

Just going to ignore the Troll's , As i said in the first place i know alot of the videos that are in the video have been debunked stop stating the obvious once i already stated it to begin with . It being videos that have been debunked is pointless its the Message hes sending out is what matters.

translation :

you are sticking your fingers in your ears , because facts and evidence do not matter - as long as you believe ,

you are what is wrong with UFO-olgy - you know the " evidence " is a lie - but it doesnt matter - just beliweve in it WTF ????

here is a hint - try real evidence -

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Who is Kid Cudie? Never heard this name before!! No joke.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Author Michael Luckman says that the UFO Mick Jagger said he saw above the crowd at the infamous 1969 Altamont outdoor concert was caught on film. There was a documentary, released under the title Gimme Shelter, being filmed, but where is that UFO footage? There were multiple movie cameras going, especially when the Stones were on.

Anyway, nobody is making a big deal about Sir Mick's sighting or John Lennon’s in New York (together with another witness).

edit on 2-12-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well i personally like Cudi, i think he is talented. However that means absolutely nothing in regards to whether or not his opinion on Aliens and UFO's are believed. UFO's are not obscure things, i doubt there are many people that havent heard of them. It is the equivelant to Phage coming on ATS and saying UFO's are real, some that already believe will continue, and some that dont believe will go on not believing.

I was reminded last night how naive kids can be sometimes, and how confident in their beliefs they can be even when those beliefs are wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Im not saying this means any thing im just saying its very interesting thats all .

I am a person that believes any thing is possible and i really dont have Disbelief in any one thing , The only thing i do take seriously is Inter Dimensional / Exterrestrial beings and thats only for a number of reasons and one of them happened when i was a child . I'm not going to sit here and explain my story because im sure you all have heard most of them and i could really care less if im believed .

I just think its funny this website is all about finding the truth in this world and yet every one is here to disprove and be small minded , very few people are here to find out what could be true .

One thing i know is that our lives that we live right now are not how we are sopost to live them and i dont feel like this planet is home .

top topics

join