posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
- keep tapping F8 while windows starts up,
- then from the list you get choose "repair your computer"
- in the next window choose your keyboard options, click next.
- in the next window put in your user and password for the administrator account, then click OK.
- Then from the next list that pops up choose "Startup Repair"
Windows will than attempt to repair the startup sequence. If that does not fix the problem then post back and we will see what else we can to identify
and fix the problem.