It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-Chinese joint exercise for humanitarian aid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.armytimes.com...

U.S. Maj. Gen. Stephen Lyons said the exercise began the groundwork for the day when the two militaries will operate side-by-side in an actual humanitarian operation.

english.sina.com...

www.google.com...

So I guess we are getting ready for war against aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

“I think it’s very conceivable. If there is a country out there, and there inevitably there will be, that will have a natural disaster, and they call for international help, if U.S. forces and Chinese forces respond, then indeed we’ll find ourselves working together in the field,” Lyons said in comments to reporters.

NWO.

There will be a disaster but I don't think it'll be natural, then the army of the NWO will respond. It won't be a hostile invasion instead they'll be invited.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Working together is waaaay better that shooting at each other but that's just my personal view.

The Chinese army is very experienced in tackling disasters due to their share of natural calamities.In a nutshell, their army are looked up by the Chinese people as firemen, doctors relief workers etc all rolled into one. Bet the Americans can learn a few things from them.

new topics

join