It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone at WikiLeaks Discussion Forum has very robust material and documented evidence of UFO lies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The government documents are incredible. Whoever this person is the thoroughness of his effort and scope of his material lend even more credibility to his effort as he has completed one helluva lot of work.

www.wikileaks-forum.com...
edit on 30-11-2012 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2012 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was sure hoping to see if there are any actual 'leaks' from this post in the wikileaks forum. It just looks like someone is posting information based on their research and interviews with various 'people in the know'.
Something along the lines of Leslie Kane's book. 'On the Record'. (So your thread title is accurate)

Some of his sources make me squint a little:

Source: www.disclosureproject.org...

Many 'finds' explained there are known hoaxes, ugh.

Seems to be posted by a 'John Doe' with 44 posts and 0 reputation.
His 'About Me' section is fat but it could be anybody's.

About me I was trained in Nuclear Weapons on board Vanguard Class Submarines, I was awarded commendation from the Royal Navy for saving another humans life, I trained in the Spearfish torpedo, Lockhead Martin UGM-133 Trident II Nuclear missile, Tomahawk missile, and Sub Harpoon missile, Fire fighting and damage control, Chemical and Biological weapons, Radiation Hazard (RADHAZ), Portable Appliance Testing (PAT), Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronics training, SA80 Assault Rifle, Military and survival training, I have an honors degree in Ethical Hacking and Security System Design, I was awarded outstanding student for my work in computer hacking, I have worked for Microsoft, Apple, Hospitals, Colleges, Councils, I have done a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator course, I have done a Cisco Certified Network Administrator Course, I am an advanced apprentice in IT services and development, I am an NVQ level 3 IT professional as well as much more. I have studied music production and criminal psychology and am doing this out of love of humanity nothing else.

And in the evidence section:

Authenticity of evidence To the best of my knowledge everything I provide is fact. [ Authenticity Rating - www.majesticdocuments.com... ] My decision has not been made over night and not from watching a few youtube videos.

Still makes for interesting reading, I'll have to dig further into his sources. SnF
edit on 30-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
The government documents are incredible. Whoever this person is the thoroughness of his effort and scope of his material lend even more credibility to his effort as he has completed one helluva lot of work.

Not really "his work".
What he's done is just copy and paste a huge mass of stuff from other various UFO sighting collections around the net, and added no new information, material, or insight at all.
Furthermore, there is no attempt to select any of them for quality. He's just gone for "anything goes", and included everything he can find, including dubious stuff on "remote viewing", the "star child skull" and other hoaxes...

The only truth about UFO research is that theres no actual "research" going on.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
The government documents are incredible.

Which "government documents" do you mean?

Most of the documents posted on that page are known hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You certainly are quick to judge.
This was retyped for clarity.

anonfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

anonfiles.com...
Is this a hoax?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

What makes you think that is legit? Because it says white house? Don't they have seals and stuff like that on their paperwork? At least fancy logos and stuff... If it is genuinely his words then
but some how I doubt it very much.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Grouping together masses of information that dont really prove anything on their own does not make the article as a whole any more credible. but it does seem to be the MO of people who wish it was all true but cant find the evidence to prove it.

This is the same old stuff we have seen over and over again on sketchy looking UFO blogs for years.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Then doubt it.
No problem.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Why do you even bother reading this junk?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Please do not flame me for thinking outside of the box, but isn't their a possibility that this was planted to discredit the people who think UFO's are real(I believe in Aliens)?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Man I sooo want to believe this is true... I'll wait to see what others think, got to say that one looks kinda legit... But a little too convenient... I'll be watching though for sure!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

There's nothing to discredit UFO's.
Plenty of government disinformation.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's "SOM1-01", and yes, most think it is indeed a hoax. There have been many, many thread here on ATS discussing this document. Just type SOM1-01 into the search box at the top of the page.

Mod Gazrok is pretty much one of our better resident experts on the matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

My thoughts exactly... I read about 2 pages and they had pretty much confessed to everything.. LOL.
Nice to dream though...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Exactly. I have seen some weird stuff in the sky, I believe in other life forms, but I wouldn't touch this story with a 39 and a half foot pole(Xmas pun, as its almost here).

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Unless Cufo has an authentic manuel to compare with it seems a little silly to state what should or should not be included in a secret document.

The only way SOM 1-01 and other alleged "documentary proof" ofMJ-12 could conceivably be authenticated would be by locating a documentary paper trail of certifiably original documents in government archives, or in private papers of important people. Even then, allegedly authentic documents would need to be subjected to forensic examination to determine such things as the age of the paper. And document experts would need to examine them for internal accuracy and style. Given the track record of fake documents and shoddy scholarship, rigorous peer review is essential.

www.cufos.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You have always been known to be truly fair in these matters so I will go with what you said...

Still happy to find this thread because I had no idea Wikileaks had a discussion forum.

You know my views on the subject, yet it is overwhelming to me because of the hoax factor.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Sad, from the looks of their hands and fingers they probably used super glue cruelly to make an alien...

Nature is so freaking amazing, no need to make an alien.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join