It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When all the money goes to the richest people.. document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yesterday i saw a great document from our national television, it was a eye opening document what really happens in US, very often we outside of US have just a scratch of surface to understand what really goes on behind the curtains in US political madness.
Its surely is disturbing that it happens in such a scale and seems like there is absolutely no politician who has pure flour in his/hers flour bag ( saying here where i live ), it seems like everyone in US senate is a puppet whos strings are pulled by rich bankers and every political group seems to be equally corrupted. Is there any way out of this lobbying madness as it seems to be the evil of the system.

I found this same document as a youtube video, its a shame its kinda poor quality but still worth of watching.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Rather than just posting your opinion how about telling us how they do this and listing some examples highlighted from the video.
At an hour long most won't watch it unless you can provide more information.
Thanks.!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When all the money goes to the richest people, then a lot of the money is stashed away from the system or reinvested in bonds, stocks and what not, because the more money somebody has the higher is his saving rate.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Class warfare class warfare class warfare..

Get past this fiscal bigotry people and show me the personal damage that has been done to you by a specific person of wealth.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Its pretty much explains how bankers manipulate system for their own benefit. When there is a economical crisis payers are the middle class when richest people pay almost nothing. How they have manipulated the system over the years, when G.W Bush was a POTUS amount of tax richest paid dropped half of what they paid when Reagan was POTUS. They pay income tax which is 15% nowadays.. still wanting more reduction
Rich bankers are the biggest lobbyist in politics and with big money.. who ever you choose to run is a puppet.

When people even have two jobs they still fight the poverty, when system collapses from the poor and middle class. Conspiracy, keep the poor poor, and make the middle class poorer than ever. American dream is a dream of the richest not to everyone.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When all the money goes to a very small percentage of the population... those select few tend to end up dead after a brief yet bloody revolution. Those that do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

new topics

top topics

join