It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-enactement of Senator Kennedy Shooting Under Hypnosis -The Glasgow Herald - Mar 25, 1969

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Check this link out:
news.google.com...

Basically it's a story of a Jordanian being hypnotised and about the Kennedy Shooting
Oddly they asked him if the arabs had anything to do with the shooting which I found to be a weird question during that period in time, perhaps some of you disagree with me.

Also what are your thoughts on a judge refusing hypnosis during a trial in court?
Would the reenactment be considered inadmissable?
Also would it be unethical?

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Check this link out:
news.google.com...

Basically it's a story of a Jordanian being hypnotised and about the Kennedy Shooting
Oddly they asked him if the arabs had anything to do with the shooting which I found to be a weird question during that period in time, perhaps some of you disagree with me.

Also what are your thoughts on a judge refusing hypnosis during a trial in court?
Would the reenactment be considered inadmissable?
Also would it be unethical?

Thoughts ATS?

What is odd is he's a Christian, not a Muslim.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Regarding "Judge not allowing Hynosis in court as means of evidence": I think that is absolutely justified. Think about the implications were it the other way around. Everyone could make up the most phantastic stuff and claim it's hypnosis.

Regarding "Dude assures he can not remember having shot someone": Manchurian Candidates do exist, I'm deeply convinced about that. The human brain can be programmed like a computer, you can implant some trigger mechanism .. may be a smell, may be a word or a picture, and the program kicks into action. I attribute many killings of public figures to the work of poor bastards who never had a choice but to follow a command deeply implanted in their subconsciousness.
edit on 30-11-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

He was killed by the CIA (Bush Snr) for exposing the secret society that really runs america (and the rest of the roman conquered world) a week before.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

He was killed by the CIA (Bush Snr) for exposing the secret society that really runs america (and the rest of the roman conquered world) a week before.

That's JFK you're talking about, not RFK whom is the topic of discussion in this thread, and no, there was no "secret society" speech either. It's also worth pointing out that this speech, the full transcript of which including important information can be found here, was made over 2 and a half years before his death, not a mere week before.

Anyway, nice thread MA. It's always good to see new threads on this topic pop up, especially on the fascinating Mind control aspect. Whether he was controlled or not, I don't know, I really don't, although I do think It was possible. Whether he was actually able to shoot RFK as well, I'm not so convinced at all. I think It's quite possible he completely missed him in fact. I went into this in some detail in this thread of mine here: The Peculiar Death Of Bobby..

Thanks for taking the time to find this and post this thread, it truly is a fascinating subject and I'm looking forward to seeing what opinions are thrown around.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

To be honest, I think I'm inclined to believe you there - In that It's most probably justified that hypnosis cannot and should not be used as evidence in court. So I can't really find fault with that part of the article there at all. I'm also more inclined to believe Sirhan was influenced in such a way though, taking his actions into consideration, particularly the aftermath.

To this day he remains in prison and as I'm aware to this day he also swears he was under someone elses control. Of course he could be lying, but I believe him. And it is painful to believe an innocent man has been locked away for so long, literally having his life taken away from him.

top topics

join