It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York nanny Yoselyn Ortega denies murder charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
BBC

A New York City nanny has pleaded not guilty to stabbing to death two young children in her charge last month.

She entered her pleas through her lawyer, Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg, who said: "I ask you to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of my client."

She wore a blue hairnet, had a tube in her throat, and lay under a white blanket, appearing alert, the Associated Press reported.

- Yoselyn Ortega has been charged with murdering Lucia Krim, six, and her two-year-old brother, Leo, on 25 October
- Police say she stabbed herself after killing the children
- She is currently being treated for stab wounds

Please read the threads linked below to understand the whole case :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any thought ?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In my opinion , CNBC executive's children were not murdered by the Nanny . The murder of the children and $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit are co - related . She is just a scapegoat ready to butchered by the corrupt individuals at the top .

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Shes lining herself up to plead insanity.
It would be insanity if she doesnt get life behind bars.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
In my opinion , CNBC executive's children were not murdered by the Nanny . The murder of the children and $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit are co - related . She is just a scapegoat ready to butchered by the corrupt individuals at the top .

Agreed. What gave it away for me, however, was the accusation that she stabbed herself in the throat. The throat is the one part of our body we all involuntarily cover when feeling threatened. The only exception to this behavioral pattern is a woman who is pregnant: she will instinctively cover her belly instead of her throat. In my opinion, this was a very clear and concise message. A more difficult part of the body to believe was "stabbed to death" could not have possibly been selected.

And anyone disturbed enough to commit such an act would be showing clear signs up to the act that things were not well. She would have been possessive of the children, resentful toward the mom, and there'd have been "practice cuts" found on her body. Instead, she has been remembered as an important part of their family who was loved by the children. Her neck was exposed to the murderer as she attempted to either grab the weapon or place herself between the children and the actual murderer.

top topics

join