It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypo Thetically Speaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is Hypo Thetically, you can call me Philosopher or Phil for short.

Say there was a realm where no one ever died and they all lived forever. But in order to make this realm interesting you had to act like you died. So that you could live again as another point of view. But there was one point of view that remained fact and the ultimate fact.

This fact being the ultimate fact was known all around the kingdom and the kingdom was huge very vast. Almost immeasurable. This ultimate point of view would travel far and wide to meet all the other points of view.

Wouldn't it make sense that for all the other over lords in this kingdom to bow to his will. That they would have put him through the same tests and tribulations as the new points of view on the block.

And if so wouldn't that then mean this irreversible idea need no test further laid before him? If highly advanced civilizations live by this fact and base society all around it. Who are the primitives to try to bend his will?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I probably shouldn't even reply but...um...I'm not sure what exactly I just read...is this troll bait?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Great story!

I felt like I was there!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Basically just saying that if god ever walked planet earth and the locals were to test him to either break him down or see if infact he is who he says he is. That if he has a whole army waiting to be welcomed in and he would if they are space capable. Because he is the one who cuts the ribbon for interstellar space travel. That they would have already done everything and more the locals would or have done so basically at it really would be.

Is that god is proving he's not a tyrant. Why else would he sit back and enjoy the b/s.

new topics

top topics

join