It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe by Design - Constants that are Verifiable - Assumptions vs. Axioms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If you plan to comment on this thread, plan to watch the video. In this video, the case for a fine tuned universe is presented by the cosmologists and physicists themselves. The conclusion is presented in such a way that it is revealed that science must IMAGINE and ASSUME other realities that are not observable to disprove the Created Universe we can observe. Logic and Reason and Rationality are thrown out to save pride. Being wrong about God is the bias in the equation that cannot be the ONE reality that matters. I find this video evidence for what is stated in Romans 1.

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Pride or humility before God and which is to be master? This question was presented by Lewis Carroll in the book, Through the Looking Glass, when Alice and Humpty had a conversation about impenetrability. It's a question of removing our own desires to embrace truth and set ourselves free. It's a choice we make on either side of the wall. Of all the things we do in this life, there are only two we can control. We think and we move. All other aspects of this life are produced for us and not by us. Light is not a duality. It's a trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All the kings tools and all the kings men will not put us in God's place of Glory. We must show our own humility before the authority of God alone.

Father is the Godhead (Light and Dimensional Existence beyond our own)
Son is the Word and Wave of Creation
Holy Spirit is Consciousness

We are all three. This axiom is verified and Creation is Evident, making the Creator the Axiom at the top of all Axioms. The Unified Axiom that is evident created the laws that govern our conception of the same. Look at any other reflection and the mirror points you back to the same conclusion. This video presents the evidence for this reality.

As stated in John 1, Information is Energy. Light quanta and consciousness are one in the same with Word (Information). Enlighten your mind and deny the ignorance that tells you to ignore the truth.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

Humble the heart and see God face to face.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

You are a child of God until you are no longer a child. The mirror you see God by is the one you use to see yourself. Deny God and deny your own divinity. It's the only choice you can make in a universe governed by laws that react to your thoughts and movements. Free will is only one choice. Belief.

Those are MY comments to the video. Provide comments of your own that speak to the video and not my comments. I have said what I believe. Your turn. Speak to the subject and do not step on the object delivering his own view. No need for condescension, anger or bias against me. Simply state your own view.

edit on 29-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
If you plan to comment on this thread, plan to watch the video. In this video, the case for a fine tuned universe is presented by the cosmologists and physicists themselves.

48 minutes?
No, I dont think so, since it almost certainly doesnt present any information on the "fined tuned universe" issue than has been known and widely discussed for several decades now.
(You can of course correct me and point out any new and original lines of information)

So my answer remains the same as it has always been. There is simply no way of knowing if the universe is in fact fined tuned for us, or simply that the anthropic principle is at work,

Edit - having just scanned through the video,
* no, its a simple overview of the topic and no new ideas are presented
* only part of the video deals with it
* the video is so devoid of any meaningful graphics that you might as well just extract the audio and listen to it on your ipod as an audio book.

edit on 29-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A much more interesting video regarding the universe is:

God, The Universe and Everything Else
In a studio setting, Stephen Hawking, Arthur C. Clarke and Carl Sagan (who joins them via satellite) discuss the Big Bang theory, God, our existence as well as the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

God, the Universe and Everything Else is an educational colloquium, attempting to uncover a grand unified theory of the laws that govern the universe.

This enlightening program delves deep into topics such as the Big Bang Theory, the expansion of the universe, black holes, extraterrestrial life and the origins of creativity.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
eeeeh another typically vague enoch-thinks-he's-superior thread....

Bible quotes followed by a video....

You're about as far away from objective scientific information as it's possible to be.

Your cult has nothing to do with the physical universe, no matter how much you want it to....

Have a brief look through just a few of your previous threads, notice the prideful theme throughout, you seem to consider yourself a wise sage of the modern era (albeit with a robotic form of grammar). The same pride that you strangely accuse 99% of the worlds astro-physicists of harbouring, which skews their data to the point where only those with a religious bias can spot it.....those with your particular religious bias?

Come with something new, not just another dishonest wall of babbling text describing your particular interpretation of your particular holy scribbles

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Bible quotes followed by a video....

You're about as far away from objective scientific information as it's possible to be.

Your cult has nothing to do with the physical universe, no matter how much you want it to....

Have a brief look through just a few of your previous threads, notice the prideful theme throughout, you seem to consider yourself a wise sage of the modern era (albeit with a robotic form of grammar). The same pride that you strangely accuse 99% of the worlds astro-physicists of harbouring, which skews their data to the point where only those with a religious bias can spot it.....those with your particular religious bias?

Come with something new, not just another dishonest wall of babbling text describing your particular interpretation of your particular holy scribbles

I simply present what is most evident. Science continues to IMAGINE and ASSUME grand theories to explain away the existence of God. Instead, the evident reality of Creation speaks clearly for itself and has a text to back the claims. I would hardly call this babbling or interpretation. The Bible is plain spoken and symbolically encoded at the same time. No need to IMAGINE or ASSUME at all. It's clearly stated and easily verified by our current understanding of quantum mechanics and natural law. As if there were not enough, all proverbs are merely restatements of natural law as they apply to what is symbolized. As if there were not enough, the very first three verses of the Bible start with TIME, SPACE, MATTER and ENERGY as both LIGHT and what light brings to consciousness (Word / Enlightenment / Knowledge / Wisdom).

As if there were not enough, it the boldly proclaims that WORD produces all of the Universe from what is hidden.

What imagination would you be referring to? I call it intellect. It's in plain English and in every other language you would like to read it in. As well, the root morphology of the Hebrew language speaks the entire story as letters branch to roots and roots branch to words and words branch to sentences. As if this were no enough, the Hebrew language (Right side of the brain) has 22 letters. The Greek Language (Left Brain) has 24 letters. There are 22 sets of chromosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. That makes 46 by the way. How ironic. Proteins are produced from Amino Acids. There are 22 that make you what you are from DNA (WORD). They have the EXACT morphological chain starting in roots of three proteins. Those proteins then form chains, like sentences, to form your body.

As if this were not enough, there are 50 trillion cells in your body, none of which you produce by your effort. There are 7 trillion / trillion atoms comprising your body, all of which are tiny machines that hold you together, further produced by smaller subatomic particles beyond our reasoning and ability to see. It's hidden, just as the Bible states. This divine technology then allows you to do two things. You can think and you can move. NOTHING else. Apart from thought and movement, you do NOTHING. It's all done for you and by other communities of machines produced by information.

It's evident. I'm sorry, but unless you can show anything about this cloud of witness that doesn't cry we are Created, then you have nothing left but to think and move with ignore(ance). Provide better reasoning and show a theory that is not contrived from more than bias and assumption. It's a simple request. Just give us a better understanding than these verse give.

Genesis 1 (How would Einstein say it?)

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

John 1 (How would your answer about DNA and Energy be different?)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Hebrews 11 (How does quantum mechanics compare to what is stated below?)

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Genesis 1:27 (How else can you describe a hologram of TIME, SPACE, MATTER and ENERGY?)

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Matthew 18:18 (How do you describe entanglement?)

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

If a dimensional being existed, how would he describe being outside the image you are placed inside?

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

edit on 29-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

eeeeh another typically obstinate reply from a religion-forum-lurker who's lame form of self-entertainment is to goad and provoke from behind a monitor.

Unless EWR actually provokes your superior intellect? I can see no other reason why you would feel compelled to not only read his thread, but also resort to making generic, childish insults.

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.

top topics

join