It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered Minnesota Teens Linked to Previous Robbery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by geldib
reply to post by ganjoa

I was using robbery as a generic term for stealing, and thats what they were doing. Either way its still a sad story, they deserved to be shot for what they did by law, but not in the way it was done. He crossed a line and he should pay for it.
edit on 29-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

If he walked into his house and they were in there, rifling through his stuff, he could have pulled a gun out and shot them each through their stupid noggins. That would be just fine.

If he had shot them through the kneecaps and elbows before shooting them in their stupid noggins, would they be more dead?

End result is the same.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The end result is the same but the means of getting there are different. People think that the castle doctrine law is a license to kill if someone crosses that line, but its not. Castle Doctrine is to neutralize the threat to you and your families safety. If you shoot someone 3 times and they die because of a head, heart, or artery shot thats one thing. Continuously pumping bullets in someone that is on the ground neutralized is murder plain and simple. Not to mention all the other questionable things like moving a body and in effect setting a trap for the young woman.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by geldib

I say, 'Nice shootin, Tex!'

Good job, moving the male burglar's body... To "lure" his complicit drug addict girlfriend in. She had no idea that entering someone else's house was a crime that might come at great risk to her own life. She thought other people's homes are just like a convenience store (except they stock prescription drugs, yay!).

Good riddance to garbage.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by geldib
The end result is the same but the means of getting there are different. People think that the castle doctrine law is a license to kill if someone crosses that line, but its not. Castle Doctrine is to neutralize the threat to you and your families safety. If you shoot someone 3 times and they die because of a head, heart, or artery shot thats one thing. Continuously pumping bullets in someone that is on the ground neutralized is murder plain and simple. Not to mention all the other questionable things like moving a body and in effect setting a trap for the young woman.

Your statements from a legal perpective are correct sir, your personal opinions...understood.

I suppose the headlines should have read " Blossoming home invader's career cut short, murdered by elderly home owner." At least the PC following would be placated.

Hypo scenario,..: if these two broke into your home, raped your wife, and after doing so proceeded to clean out your safe. During which, she scores a gun and smokes the two intruders, who fall down and are gurgling...she 'finishes them off' as they lay there.

Murder? Heat of passion? Would you so profoundly recite improper protocol? Think.

There are exceptions that fly. A man's castle, and the safety of his family, ..IS his passion. He felt raped...think about it. ***His mistake was what he said to police, and how he said it, without an attorney.***

Ps: I have a total cure for your condition... Phillips probiotics, one a day. Trust me you will thank me later.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join