It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Full Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share my thoughts this evening.

I was sitting here looking out the window at the full moon, and I got too thinking, could this possibly be our last full moon of this era of mankind? The next full moon falls on the 28th of next month so clearly it is after the 12-21-12 date.

Now believe me I am not a doom and gloomer nor do I think it will be the end of the world. Quite the opposite actually. Im more the butterflies rainbows and unicorns kind of thinker, so my reality is very positive.

I guess in a way I felt a bit melancholy about it.Like the last time one might see a old friend. On the other hand Im very excited to think about what new friend might be heading our way.

Also the oddity of there being a eclipse on perhaps the final show. Talk about a grand finale!

I just know I will watch my old friend cross the sky tonight and be thankful for all the magical times it has shared with me and Im thrilled it is such a clear night to be able to see its traveling companion, (Jupiter?) right next to her.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
could this possibly be our last full moon of this era of mankind?

nor do I think it will be the end of the world.

If you yourself dont think its going to be the end, then you yourself have already come to the correct answer of "no".

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Don't buy into what you hear from the net. Everything will be alright, I promise.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I dont think anything bad is going to happen, I have good feelings actually. Was just more of some thoughts that floated through my mind and thought I'd share them. Maybe someone else felt a little that way themselves. Never know until you put it out there right?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
kinda like if a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound

i'm not sure man will ever witness the last full moon
but a full moon could witness man's last stand

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Jeeez thanks a lot now Im feeling GLUM! just reminds me, of how cold it is out side.... i hope there is some kind of shift that just shfts the cold out of canada... burrrr

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Everything will be alright, I promise.

That's a big promise!

I think you're right but you shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Don't buy into what you hear from the net. Everything will be alright, I promise.

Well, considering you made this statement "on the net", the place you said specifically not to buy into stuff from, then we shouldn't believe you either, right?

Ahh....good ol' hypocrisy.

top topics

join