It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello's and Intro's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm new and thought I'd introduce myself. Hoping to find some members with similar beliefs or commonalities, kinda like putting up your flag in prision. Anyways, I am a 2nd year Architecture student, a 2 year NFL Policy debator, and a devout Marxist. I also study philosophy as a hobby, and enjoy a wide variety of shows on Adult Swim, particularly Family Guy. I'm rather impatient to "earn enough points" to be able to get to the hardcore debates, but hopefully I'll figure out this new system soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, krazykomrade. Hope you enjoy it here.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! If you are left wing then I'm sure that you will fit in very well amongst the many 'bleeding hearts' on the ATS site.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome aboard the good ship ATS krazykomrade!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcome krazykomrade. You will be expected to contribute to this board according to your abilities and take according to your needs.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Komrad. Adult Swim rules!

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Welcome krazykomrade. You will be expected to contribute to this board according to your abilities and take according to your needs.

You have no idea how happy it makes me when the first reply I get to declaring myself a Marxist on a new forum is not accusations of loyalty to Stalinism--as has been the case in every other forum EVER--but instead a direct and fitting reference to Marx's principals.

And thanks to everyone else, this forum, although visually confusing, seems thankfully friendly and respectful. (Though thats probably because you haven't gotten to know me yet
)

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here you have to earn your disrespect, and many do

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by krazykomrade
a 2 year NFL Policy debator, and a devout Marxist. I also study philosophy as a hobby,

Welcome. What do you mean by this. I'm a 25 year NFL fan, love to talk to you about the state of the NFL. IMO, OK. Could be better. Check out Sportztawk, NFL there too.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ats
krazykomrade

Enjoy and have fun
feel free to u2u me if you need any help
se7en.

top topics

join