Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Two arrested after throwing custard pies at Ann Coulter

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I never said it was'nt funny ESK. Its funnny and that picutre will give me nightmares for weeks to come *shudders*. Now if someone can get a pic of Mmoore like that, I'd drop dead
.

But whenever some conservative here says Moore should b e shopt for what he says or yadda yadda, the liberals here go NUTS. Wwhy should this be any differnt?




posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Lighten up!!!! Its F U N N Y !


When are people going to get it... let me explain the mathematical equation for this..

ok let's see here..

PIE + People's Face = Funny.

See? Not that hard.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
She's just downright creepy.


If I ever get caught in a pie-by, I hope its blackberry cobbler.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
*takes note, hit ESK with blackberry at ATS convention*

But also would it be worthwhile to hit Moore with pies? I don't think he'd mind it. Anywho, hit me with an apple pie and Ii'll be happy.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
If I ever get caught in a pie-by, I hope its blackberry cobbler.


Hmmm.... I've never tried that flavor. Ok switch from apple pie to that one.

Mmm kay thanx.


[edit on 23-10-2004 by Ocelot]



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Some of you are hypocrits. Your saying that Ann should not be allowed to say her opinion, yet Moore can? Wheres the sense in that? I don't like Moore but I don't think we should silence him. Its their right to say whatever they want however stupid. And attempting hitting her with a pie is assualt, actauly impact would be batter which equals assualt and battery.

Just goes to show you that ole' liberal hypocrisy,


If you're going to call me a hypocrite, at least spell it right. Thanks.
I swear to their God, if I have learned one thing from this board, it's that some conservatives have absolutely no sense of humor.

I think they're nervous, because they know that this isn't the first time Ann has had pie on her face.

Writer's note: My usage of the term "pie" does not reflect any sexual undertone in my post. It is not my intention to make light of Ms. Coutler's severe injuries. Nor is it my intention to imply that Ann Coulter has had a a string of secret lesbian encounters in the past. Furthermore, while one might construe that the purpose of this post is to make the arguement that Ms. Coulter is actually a repressed lesbian suffering from intense self loathing, which she reflects back on the American populace as hatred and paranoia.

Indeed, my post is simply about the bakery item known as pie, and perhaps a childhood fear that Ms. Coulter might have about masked bands of pie wielding liberals.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
I never said it was'nt funny ESK. Its funnny and that picutre will give me nightmares for weeks to come *shudders*. Now if someone can get a pic of Mmoore like that, I'd drop dead
.

But whenever some conservative here says Moore should b e shopt for what he says or yadda yadda, the liberals here go NUTS. Wwhy should this be any differnt?


I think Michael Moore would be equally pied here. Trouble is, how ya gonna slap the guy upside the head w/one? He'd probly grab it mid-air w/his tongue like an ooky frog. And then yell, duuuuude, I got it!
(Pie flying out of mouth)

No one should be shot for what they say. Just bitch-slapped.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
Writer's note: My usage of the term "pie" does not reflect any sexual undertone in my post. It is not my intention to make light of Ms. Coutler's severe injuries. Nor is it my intention to imply that Ann Coulter has had a a string of secret lesbian encounters in the past. Furthermore, while one might construe that the purpose of this post is to make the arguement that Ms. Coulter is actually a repressed lesbian suffering from intense self loathing, which she reflects back on the American populace as hatred and paranoia.


OMGWTFROFLMAO!!!!!!!


OMG I can't stop Laughing...!!!

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Ocelot]



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
If I ever get caught in a pie-by, I hope its blackberry cobbler.


Hmmm.... I've never trtied that flavor. Ok switch from apple pie to that one.

Mmm kay thanx.


Absotively! With a side of Vanilla ice cream.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
No one should be shot for what they say. Just bitch-slapped.



Ahhhhh.... One my favorite Hobbies @ ATS. The Good old Fashioned "You Just Got OWNED E-Bitchslap"

Damn. I think my E-Pen0s just grew half an inch.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

If you're going to call me a hypocrite, at least spell it right. Thanks.
I swear to their God, if I have learned one thing from this board, it's that some conservatives have absolutely no sense of humor.

I think they're nervous, because they know that this isn't the first time Ann has had pie on her face.


Your grouping people, a bad thing to do. You cannot say all conservatives are allike or all liberals are alike. And please, whats with it this 'spell this rigth" crap that people always pull. Is that all you can do, attack me on my spelling? When you get a valid arguement on this case, present it.

ESK- Damn you, I need a new keyboard and a new shirt. My Dr.Pepper is everywhere. Moore snatching the pie with an amphibian like tongue, priceless.

Now if we can pelt Rush Limbauhg with Oxycotin............



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
..conservatives

I think they're nervous, because they know that this isn't the first time Ann has had pie on her face.

Writer's note: My usage of the term "pie" does not reflect any sexual undertone in my post. It is not my intention to make light of Ms. Coutler's severe injuries. Nor is it my intention to imply that Ann Coulter has had a a string of secret lesbian encounters in the past. Furthermore, while one might construe that the purpose of this post is to make the arguement that Ms. Coulter is actually a repressed lesbian suffering from intense self loathing, which she reflects back on the American populace as hatred and paranoia.

Indeed, my post is simply about the bakery item known as pie, and perhaps a childhood fear that Ms. Coulter might have about masked bands of pie wielding liberals.


Excellent analysis, Dr. Brimstone.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Absotively! With a side of Vanilla ice cream.


Vanilla Ice Cream.... Hmmm..... *drools*



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think not only is the woman attractive she is also well educated and highly successful, make her a Democrat and the people here would be voting for her to be God.

"ANN COULTER

Ann Coulter is the author of three books, all New York Times best sellers -- Treason: Liberal Treachery From the Cold War to the War on Terrorism (June 2003); Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right (June 2002); and High Crimes and Misdemeanors:The Case Against Bill Clinton (August 1998). Her next book will be released this fall.

Coulter is the legal correspondent for Human Events and writes a popular syndicated column for Universal Press Syndicate. She is a frequent guest on many TV shows, including Hannity and Colmes, Wolf Blitzer Reports, At Large With Geraldo Rivera, Scarborough Country, HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, The O'Reilly Factor, Good Morning America and has been profiled in numerous publications, including TV Guide, the Guardian (UK), the New York Observer, National Journal, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle magazine, among others. She was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner in 2001.

Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review."



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster


ESK- Damn you, I need a new keyboard and a new shirt. My Dr.Pepper is everywhere. Moore snatching the pie with an amphibian like tongue, priceless.

Now if we can pelt Rush Limbauhg with Oxycotin............




Don't get me started on El Rushbo!



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I think not only is the woman attractive she is also well educated and highly successful, make her a Democrat and the people here would be voting for her to be God.


Uhhh no. She looks way too much like a dude for me to ever vote for her. It would be just too damn freaky.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Absotively! With a side of Vanilla ice cream.


Vanilla Ice Cream.... Hmmm..... *drools*


Somebody PIE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I think not only is the woman attractive she is also well educated and highly successful, make her a Democrat and the people here would be voting for her to be God.



Except, she's not a very nice person. I think she needs to leave He Man and the nice people of Eternia alone



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid


Don't get me started on El Rushbo!


I would just fling dog p00 on him!

Much much better and way more nasty.



posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Somebody PIE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!


Wait a sec goddamnit!! Can't you see im baking!!! It'll be done in 5 - 10mins





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join