It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked graph shows Iran has run simulations for nuclear bomb three times as strong as one that destr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Iranian scientists have run computer simulations for a nuclear weapon that would produce more than triple the explosive force of the World War II bomb that destroyed Hiroshima, according to a diagram obtained by The Associated Press.

The diagram was leaked by officials from a country critical of Iran’s atomic program to bolster their arguments that Iran’s nuclear program must be halted before it produces a weapon. The officials provided the diagram only on condition that they and their country not be named. The International Atomic Energy Agency — the Vienna-based U.N. nuclear watchdog — reported last year that it had obtained diagrams indicating that Iran was calculating the “nuclear explosive yield” of potential weapons. A senior diplomat who is considered neutral on the issue confirmed that the graph obtained by the AP was indeed one of those cited by the IAEA in that report. He spoke only on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the issue.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/iranian-scientists-running-simulations-of-large-nuclear-weapon-diagram-suggests-tehrans-planned-bomb-woul d-be-three-times-stronger-than-hiroshima-blast-2504208.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I did a search and did not see this any where, if so, please delete.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sounds like propaganda to me

that is all

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Sounds like propaganda to me

that is all

Could very well be. Just to get the war mongering going again.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I saw the graph... looks like something copied out of a text book...

Still I have some experience in the monitoring field. checked the DTRA event tracker and found zip Nada nothing...Check it yourself

The Whois on the DTRA

Welcome to the DTRA Verification Database operated by SAIC on behalf of the U.S. Department of Defense .
This site provides access to a host of data resources and products supporting research and development in the area of nuclear explosion monitoring and treaty verification

edit on 28-11-2012 by MajorMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has been posted but I think it lacks the attention it deserves. News outlets are using this obscure image that could have been created by anyone as evidence of the Iranian bomb development.

I see the Daily Mail ran with this story, doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join