It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to meet with Romney Thursday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

"On Thursday, Governor Romney will have a private lunch at the White House with President Obama in the Private Dining Room," Carney wrote. "It will be the first opportunity they have had to visit since the election. There will be no press coverage of the meeting."

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

I'm sure it was Obama who extended to Romney for this sit-down, but I bet both wanted to show the people that they are willing to work together to get your country back on track.

A lot was said by both men over the last year campaigning, so this is s a moral boost for both parties, IMO.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah it just goes to show you, that how vicious they were with each other, it was all a front, and they can all be good friends now and continue ruining the country.

no offense man, but these 2 clowns are doing this for publicity. Honestly, it means nothing.

much love man.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, now that the circus has ended and the actors have folded their tents and left town, these two can get back to the business of conspiring to make themselves and the Cabal wealthy at the expense of us commoners. There is much work left to complete before people are starving and dying the streets.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Republicans are destroying your country. Obama has tried to work with them for the good of all but they block everything he wants to do out of spite and stupidity.... Let's hope they have seen the error of their ways and accept that both sides need to work together.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Republicans are destroying your country. Obama has tried to work with them for the good of all but they block everything he wants to do out of spite and stupidity.... Let's hope they have seen the error of their ways and accept that both sides need to work together.

This HAS to be the most NAIVE post of the day! They DO work together - behind the scenes, in dark and dirty corners - enriching themselves at our expense.

Please explain to me how Obama goes into the White House with a net worth of $4M dollars and comes out of his first term with a net worth of $12M on a $400K a year income???

The whole freaking thing is a CHARADE! WAKE THE F**K UP!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I bet he gets most of his back handers once he has left, probably disguised as speaking fee's etc.. Just look at Tony Blair.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by kozmo

I bet he gets most of his back handers once he has left, probably disguised as speaking fee's etc.. Just look at Tony Blair.

Most definitely part of the arrangement. Bill Clinton anyone? But he's accepting graft out of his behind right in the White House but his supporters could care less - that is why no matter who is in the white house, this country is doomed to fail. Each party will turn a blind eye to the crimes of "their guy".

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

(This HAS to be the most NAIVE post of the day!) I just don't see a conspiracy everywhere I look...

Here is quite a transparent explanation of how he became so wealthy. www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 28-11-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

This HAS to be the most NAIVE post of the day! They DO work together - behind the scenes, in dark and dirty corners - enriching themselves at our expense.

Please explain to me how Obama goes into the White House with a net worth of $4M dollars and comes out of his first term with a net worth of $12M on a $400K a year income???

Last I checked, Republicans were pushing for a health insurance mandate in the 90's...

Yet when they get it, they play cute, you need some coffee yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepump

Originally posted by kozmo

Last I checked, Republicans were pushing for a health insurance mandate in the 90's...

Yet when they get it, they play cute, you need some coffee yourself.
At least they titled it properly instead of under the guise of "health care".

Obama wants to pick Romney's brain because he has some good ideas. Now if that don't beat all. He doesn't have ideas of his own so he'll borrow from Romney. I didn't think Obama could look any more pathetic. He is stunning me once again.

"Hey Mitt, I'm failing this exam here, can you help me out give me a few answers?"

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The audacity of Obama.
He calls Romney a job destroyer, yet is meeting with him to get suggestions and ideas on how to create jobs.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have a bad gut feeling about this. All I can say.

new topics

top topics

join