It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born from a tear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"If we collect all the tears in the world probably would fill an ocean."

www.highwayoftears.ca...

Sometimes a tear can born a feeling.

As pure as the tear is the pure the feeling can be.

A tear always bring an emotion.

A positive emotion or a negative emotion.

For example a tear born from love can be the purest tear of all tears.

Once the tear that rolls on the cheek until it reaches the earth there will take place an emotional change in our soul.

wallpaperstock.net...

That tear can be the end of a relation with a person or the beginning of a relation.

I guess it depends on the context.

But sometimes a tear can be more then a cry.

"One tear is like a diamond when no other tear will follow."

Can be a breakup tear or reconciliation or retrieval with no one in particular but with himself.

If we could keep the tears in a jewelry box and we look in the jewelry box after many years maybe we could understand why certain things happen.

www.monstermarketplace.com...

But we can only keep them in our hearts and our memories.

Sometimes from a tear a child is born.

That child is the memory of that tear and he is the real diamond in our lives.

Do you have the memory of a tear?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have to say, you keep this site interesting like no other.

You may not post a lot, but when you do your posts are thought provoking and out of the box. Things this site needs more of.

Star and Flag for that fact alone. And for the interesting link of the Highway of Tears

As a man though I have to respect The Kid for wearing those kinds of emotions on his sleeve the way he does. It takes a brass pair to put it all on the line in public view like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

You may not post a lot, but when you do your posts are thought provoking and out of the box. Things this site needs more of.
Thanks TD for the appreciation.

We may think that we know many things about many things but somehow the truth remain in hidden places as it should be and it is not our fault.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I don't have much to add but well done, well put together and a thought provoking thread in general.

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Thanks SS,maybe something can be added from those that have the memory of a tear.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

As a man though I have to respect The Kid for wearing those kinds of emotions on his sleeve the way he does. It takes a brass pair to put it all on the line in public view like that.
Oh I hope I didn't make my self misunderstood.

"Born from a tear" is the feeling...in this thread....but the"Today",well that is something else.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The candle in the window, to guide you home, is reflected in my tears.

Commodores - Still

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No matter how hard the wind blow.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

emo for life....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

emo for life....
Emotion for life and not only.

Emotion for the tear that cannot speak ,for tears of the unborn children for the children without a home or a family.

For those who do not have someone to alleviate their pain.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes, tears can be of so many different emotions. However, we often forget this (I know I do). Most of my tears are of sadness, but there have been a few times I was so deeply touched by someone I cried. For every tear there is a tissue. Just remember that!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatIsReal

Most of my tears are of sadness, but there have been a few times I was so deeply touched by someone I cried. For every tear there is a tissue. Just remember that!
Can be also tears of joy but those are very rarely ,for every tear there is a pearl or a diamond that we can gather in that jewelery box and keep them forever as a memory of our life and footprints on this Earth.

top topics

join