It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comment Notifications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been asked before, can't find how to do this or if it's possible.

Is there a way to receive notifications through ATS for people who respond directly to your comments on a thread? When they use the "reply to" instead of a general reply to the thread. I only check back on threads to see if anyone has responded to me directly, and lose interest if there are 20 or more pages to read through...I don't want emails sent to my personal email address, get enough spam as it is - but notifications on ats would be nice.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Look under "Tools" (at the top) or on the ribbon at the bottom for "messages".
Click on that. "Replies" is one of the options in "messages" and gives you what you need.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yep, you can. Just go to messages and look for this option below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/nd4fb516bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Alternatively just save this link and jump straight to replies without having to go through your messages: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-11-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That was super fast.

Thank you!

edit
And once I tried it, I realized I had done it before. Guilty, sheepish, look.

Thanks guys.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I find that the myATS button works better for me. It opens a window with all recent replies to threads you have subscribed to (posting automatically subscribes you to a thread) on the right side and a column on the left for forums you have made favorites by clicking on the "make favorite" button on each forum you want to add to it. Then you have options for the favorite forums as to what to display such as most flagged, new threads etc.

new topics

top topics

join