It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Agree With The Personality Profile For Your Zodiac Sign?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I am a Taurus. Here is my personality profile in a nutshell:

Taurus in a Nutshell: Taurus is the one who has immense perseverance, even when others have given up, the Taurus rages on. Solid and persistent, just like the bull, which is Taurus' well suited symbol. Taurus's have a well known reputation for being stubborn, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The stubborn streak can cause Taurus to butt heads and conflict with other strong character types. Taurus are not fond of change. They like the familiar and routine comfort of life. Taurus is easy going and not one to pick a fight but should some poor souls attempt to provoke Taurus, the wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface. Taurus are very responsive to their surroundings. They like decorations, color, anything that appeals to all the senses. Taurus like possessions and the Taurus home is nicely decorated with lots of things. Taurus are down to earth, they do not like gaudy, flashy or over the top things. They prefer comfortable and creative settings and objects. Taurus likes security, in every aspect of their lives from home, to love, to career. Taurus can be secretive, opinionated and stingy. Taurus tend to be self-indulgent and lazy, Taurus are master procrastinators of the astrology zodiac! They do however have a strong, persistent drive that comes to life when they chose, and no one would ever know that they are lazy. The secret to this is that their laziness is pushed aside when it comes to themselves.

I do agree with most of what is said about Taurus on this site, although it says I'm not a leader (not included above) in the total assessment. I have found that I do lead in some circumstances, so I would have to disagree with that statement.

Lazy?! ME?! The audacity of such a statement makes me want to make a video of my daily activities sitting at the computer on ATS exercising my brain day in, and day out! I'll show them who is lazy! (HA!) Research is such tiring work!

I got my information from this source: zodiac-signs-astrology.com...

Click on your sign from that page, and post the info about yourself, and if you agree, or disagree.
We can learn a lot about other members this way.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Try Linda Goodman's: link.

Sun sign is only one part of a much bigger picture.

Try your free natal chart: link.

And yes, I find it extremely accurate.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of people that can identify with their own zodiac, but I have a theory that a lot of it is just self-fulfilling.

ETA: After just now reading my family's zodiac, I recant my statement. My wife is an Aries, I'm a Leo, my oldest son is an Aquarius, my baby boy is a Cancer.
edit on 26-11-2012 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The intention of this thread is to get to know other members.

Could you all please post something from the chart, or any chart you choose, that describes your sign like I did in the OP? I provided a link to the chart in the OP.

Thanks.

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by sled735

Try Linda Goodman's: link.

Sun sign is only one part of a much bigger picture.

Try your free natal chart: link.

And yes, I find it extremely accurate.

Thanks for the links! Now, I really like what this site says about me!

In many ways, the Taurean female is the salt of the earth, a combination of most of the sterling qualitis every male looks for and seldom finds.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

haha does my avatar say anything??

I'm a Scorpio, and I'm a scorpio, hahaha.. My moon is cancer and my rising is Aquarius...

If you have read any of my posts you will know I am a Scorpio...

Scorpio Deep Inside:

Scorpio is the most misunderstood of all astrology signs. They are all about intensity and contradictions. They like to be aware of a situation and always know what's going on, figuring this out with their probing mind, on the other hand, they are interested in the occult, the paranormal, conspiracy theories and other types of similar unknown mysteries. They are very capable of hiding their true feelings and motivations, they often have ulterior motives or a hidden agenda.

Scorpios are all about control, they need to be in control at all times. To be out of control is very threatening, even dangerous to the Scorpio's psyche, when they control, they feel safe.
Scorpios are very emotional, their emotions are intensified, both good emotions and bad. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of this turbulent astrology sign. On the other side, Scorpios are well known for their forceful and powerful drive to succeed and their amazing dedication.

Scorpios are constantly trying to understand their emotions through finding a deeper purpose in life.
Scorpios are very intuitive, but not as in a psychic sense, more as intuitive into the human mind, they have a great understanding of the mystery and the power of the human mind.

Yes yes and yes to all of that... Actually the whole page was right..

If you notice I post about all the things that scorpios are supposed to like and my main game is the consciousness game.. The power of the mind is my jam.... Last paragraph above..

Orange text above is too funny

My emotions are Crazy ridiculously strong.. This has brought on many problems for me including alcoholism.. But being a scorpio I just changed it up and kept going haha.. Sill if someone does manage to make me mad, which I try to avoid, they will HURT..

Scorpio Strength Keywords:
- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic

Scorpio Weakness Keywords:
- Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding

Scorpios are fiercely independent.

And not afraid of dying either

My girlfriend is Capricorn so you can imagine our fights over the years... Both of us not being able to give up trying to control everything... Course not like any other sign could out control me

edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was born Jan 7 and agree 100%. It amazes me how accurate these things can be sometimes. I believe that we are all a little of all the signs. But mainly your sun sign that is.

Capricorn in a Nutshell: Capricorns are very ambitious people, they always have something they are pursuing and they want their lives to be fulfilled and important. Capricorns are extremely patient and will wait a long time for something they want, when the opportunity arises, they will plan their steps carefully to others, they might appear hesitant but this is not true, they know that there is only one chance to succeed and they are filing together their information to take the proper steps to accomplish their goal with flying colors, not just second rate. Capricorns have a very active mind and strong powers of concentration. Capricorns like being in control of their surroundings and everyone in their life. Capricorns are very cautious but this only to survey the situation before leaping in, they will never make a hasty jump in. They accept change but introduce it slowly so they can get used to it and incorporate it into their life. Capricorns tend to see life in black or white, definitive's only. There are no gray areas for these are areas that are not understood and this makes Capricorn feel uncomfortable. They tend to be in control in a romantic relationship that way they are never vulnerable to another person.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm a Capricorn, and this is all you need to know:

Capricorns have stamina, lots of it. They like nice, classy surroundings and a comfortable atmosphere. In the bedroom, they will last all night and want some more. They are very physical and good at what they can do. Do not expect any creative or zany positions, but expect it to be good.

lol, that's why Capricorns are #1

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

(Takes deep breath) Well..... alrighty then!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by sled735

Capricorns have stamina, lots of it. They like nice, classy surroundings and a comfortable atmosphere. In the bedroom, they will last all night and want some more. They are very physical and good at what they can do. Do not expect any creative or zany positions, but expect it to be good.

I think that's how me and my Capricorn girlfriend have stayed together so long even as we fight to control each other.. It's a perfect fit for my... Scorpio appetite...
So I can attest to the accuracy of that one.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey

I'm not sure what it is to be honest.

If someone could tell me that would be cool

January 28th, 1988

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by sled735

I think that's how me and my Capricorn girlfriend have stayed together so long even as we fight to control each other.. It's a perfect fit for my... Scorpio appetite...
So I can attest to the accuracy of that one.

I dated a Scorpio for four years, and I was married to a Capricorn. So I can attest to both of those also!

You got some "sizzles" going on when you put a Taurus and Capricorn, or Scorpio together!

edit on 11/27/2012 by sled735 because: used wrong sign in post.. Oops! Fixed.

edit on 11/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/27/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
Hey

I'm not sure what it is to be honest.

If someone could tell me that would be cool

January 28th, 1988

SS

Here you go. Read it and see if you agree. zodiac-signs-astrology.com...

edit on 11/27/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow.

That's me.

And I don't believe in any of this stuff but that's me.

Mind, semi blown...

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
reply to post by sled735

Wow.

That's me.

And I don't believe in any of this stuff but that's me.

Mind, semi blown...

SS

Posting this for you so others can get to know you.

Aquarius in a Nutshell: Aquarius is the sign of visionaries, unconventionality and intellectual independence. Aquarius are the people who deviate from the crowd and go their own way. They are always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly traveling their way regardless of what other people think. Aquarius are filled with paradoxes, they are interested in the opposite ends of the spectrum, they like to be alone yet are social butterflies, they like to experience both sides and see both opinions as they formulate new ideas with their forward thinking, active mind. Aquarius have a 'live and let live' policy where everyone is free to be themselves, an Aquarius never judges others because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. They are verbally skilled and very witty, they observe people and learn how to interact with others through observation. They can be masters of manipulation justifying anything they do or think. As a result, they can deal with any type of personality and adapt to any situation. They welcome change because boredom is their enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Aquarius. Aquarius can act as an expert on any topic, they are very good at inflating their own importance, they feel it is deserved because their eccentricity makes them unique. Conventional people beware, Aquarius likes to shock and deviate from the norm, this is how they live. Aquarius is known to pick at anyone they find weak or dull-minded. It is simply an easy target for verbal exercise for them, no harm is meant but it might be taken from the other person. Deep inside, Aquarius would never intentionally hurt anyone, they have respect for every human, even thought this might not seem apparent to the more emotional types.

There you go.

CX

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm Taurus too, and i totaly agree with that description.

Especially the temper thing, losing it is like a once in a lifetime thing for me, you could beat the crap out of me and i'd probably shake your hand and apologize.....but if it's tested too far, then it's a sight to see.

I always got told the bull thing was appropriate too, seeing as i'm like a bull in a china shop. Clumsy as they come too.

CX.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'm Taurus too, and i totaly agree with that description.

Especially the temper thing, losing it is like a once in a lifetime thing for me, you could beat the crap out of me and i'd probably shake your hand and apologize.....but if it's tested too far, then it's a sight to see.

I always got told the bull thing was appropriate too, seeing as i'm like a bull in a china shop. Clumsy as they come too.

CX.

Definitely me too with the temper thing. I'm very easy-going. But.... don't piss me off! I can clear a room fast!

The bull thing with me is my stubbornness! It is extremely hard to get me to budge if my mind is made up!

Did you click on the link to read everything about Taurus? There is more than what I posted in the OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have been a believer in astrology for some time now. Since My better half is a Leo and she is exactly like one.

I'm a Scorpio and this is me to a T!

My long birth chart is also right.

I did mine and then gave it to a few friends and told them it was their birth chart and they all said No, but they all agreed it read like it was talking about me... Mind was blown then when I did do each friends chart, they all agreed it was them.

Scorpios are known for their intensity. They are determined folk that absolutely throw themselves into whatever they do -- but getting them to commit to something is rarely an easy task. In fact, it's better not to even try to "get them" to do anything. Solar Scorpios absolutely have their own mind. And, their primary motivation is unlikely to be prestige (like their Capricorn friends), or even authority (Leos can have that, too)--it's real power. Their power can absolutely be of the "behind the scenes" variety, just as long as they have it. To others, Scorpios seem to have plenty of willpower. They probably do. Scorpios do know what they want, and they won't go out and grab it at the wrong moment. They simply sit back, watch (quite expertly), and then get it only when the moment is just right. This apparent patience is simply their powerful skills at strategy at work. Scorpio isn't afraid of getting their hands (their bodies, their minds) dirty. The darker side of life intrigues them, and they're always ready to investigate. Scorpios simply never give up. They have tremendous staying power. They're not in the slightest intimidated by anybody or anything. Confrontations are not a problem. In fact, talk to any Scorpio about their lives, and you'll probably be in awe at all they've gone through. Trauma seems to follow them wherever they go. When Scorpio learns optimism, instead of expecting the worst, they'll find that they possess amazing regenerative powers -- the power to heal, create, and transform.

Short description: Physical energy and courage.
Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.
Weaknesses: He is suspicious, defiant, extremist: he is sometimes vindictive.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I am a true blue Capricorn:

Capricorns are very ambitious people, they always have something they are pursuing and they want their lives to be fulfilled and important. Capricorns are extremely patient and will wait a long time for something they want, when the opportunity arises, they will plan their steps carefully to others, they might appear hesitant but this is not true, they know that there is only one chance to succeed and they are filing together their information to take the proper steps to accomplish their goal with flying colors, not just second rate. Capricorns have a very active mind and strong powers of concentration. Capricorns like being in control of their surroundings and everyone in their life. Capricorns are very cautious but this only to survey the situation before leaping in, they will never make a hasty jump in. They accept change but introduce it slowly so they can get used to it and incorporate it into their life. Capricorns tend to see life in black or white, definitive's only. There are no gray areas for these are areas that are not understood and this makes Capricorn feel uncomfortable. They tend to be in control in a romantic relationship that way they are never vulnerable to another person.

I guess that pretty much proves what my husband has been saying all along: I am a control freak!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I was just born under a bad star. That's my zodiac fortune in a nutshell.

edit on 27-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join