It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yep!

I had them. My daughter had them. I had a nephew with double rows. It is indeed possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

The glacier put all my rocks in rows too, that is what I was told, I hit them when I was rototilling them in the garden area about a foot deep. Strange looking rocks now line my garden, deteriorating from the phosphorus in the fertilizer. The patina is all gone now. I guess the Native American glaciers liked to put rocks in rows. Glaciers also liked to carve rocks into shapes and mosiac rock figures onto rocks, not real fancy but better than I can do.

There was 15 thousand years since the last glacier was here.
edit on 26-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You must read as much of this stuff as I do, I see this too. Seems like these humanoids were referred to as gods at one time.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

These are hybrids between humans and the elohim. The ancients regarded them as demigods whilst the elohim were regarded as gods. These hybrids were carnivorous and even cannibalistic.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Harte

The glacier put all my rocks in rows too,

So you switch the topic of my post in order to pretend that you have something of interest to say?

Geez, who would have thought that people could put rocks in a row as good as any glacier can! It's AMAZING, I tell you!

Harte

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Now we do have these large skeletal remains but as far as their association with these stone structures, the apparent assumption is that only guys this big could lift these stones? Many of the large stones would be to big for anyone to be moving around. They did it somehow but not because they were giants.

Plus, notice the the doorway on these structures are about 6 feet or less. In the photo with Fell and Dix inside the chamber room, the ceiling isnt more than a foot over their heads if both men are 6 foot tall. And the door is shorter than the two guys in the picture. (vid at 7:20). Why would 9 foot tall guys build short doorways?

edit on 26-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Harte

The glacier put all my rocks in rows too,

So you switch the topic of my post in order to pretend that you have something of interest to say?

Geez, who would have thought that people could put rocks in a row as good as any glacier can! It's AMAZING, I tell you!

Harte

Hart, have you ever notived that most of these large stone deals are not anywhere near glacial edged, flield or kames? There up in the hills for Petes sake!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There is a decent book. On this called Genesis 6 by Stephen Quayle

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh my

Not the best presentation

Early part of it covered well known and documented native American structures, nothing mysterious there

Amusing comment about math - no common basis for math (part of the un-evidence mother culture idea) nope math is universal it works where ever you are, so yes you will come up for the same numbers

Lots of rocks, he fails to mention that the ruins are associated with colonial patterns of living and not the NA

Colonialist and NA both knew where the sun and moon rose and set, they were reasonable intelligent

Reports, yeah lots of reports, just like you have lots of reports on mysterious things today, part of the motivation then was that the bible mentioned giants, so they could be found, they also tended to treat any skeleton found to be human, mastodons were often misidentified as 'giants'....again as he noted no evidence survives.

Yes Lincoln said that, he was repeating what was a fad common at his time, that of finding giants, whose remains strangely are always lost

Same old problem, lots of claims but a shocking lack of evidence - I did like how he threw in at the end some of the common populist terms, corporations, global warming, we want the truth, etc......

So whose been hiding these giants in Canada and Mexico? lol
edit on 26/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The giants are well documented slune....even by guys that dug up bones for a living.

The rest of his story and how it fits in with giants is just not all that hot. All we know for sure is that some large folks were scattered around the area.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja

There is a decent book. On this called Genesis 6 by Stephen Quayle

Heres the problem with the giant issue as we have it here in this vid........the giants spoken of in Genesis were way taller than 9 foot. Fee-fi-fo-fum sort of things. The giants spoken of as living in Canna were about 10 feet.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

The giants are well documented slune....even by guys that dug up bones for a living.

The rest of his story and how it fits in with giants is just not all that hot. All we know for sure is that some large folks were scattered around the area.

Actually not, please link to a report that covers one of these, what you will find is journalistic articles, letters to magazines but no 'archaeological specific report', JohnnyCanuck and tell you all about them.

Now there are human giants we seem them today, but double teethed giants - gonna need a real skeleton for that

Edit to add: Reports, in the 1990's I tracked militia reports of foreign military being smuggled into the country, there were reports of Gurkhas, Spetnaz, Baluchis, North Koreans, etc, some were based on training of foreigners at US military schools but the vast majority were just made up......kinda like most of the giant reports
edit on 26/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Logarock

Actually not, please link to a report that covers one of these, what you will find is journalistic articles, letters to magazines but no 'archaeological specific report', JohnnyCanuck and tell you all about them.

Yea nuck.....the guy I had to show that american indian tribes were found to have copper ax at the time of early explorers.

People working under the direction of the Smithsonian dug up giants. And that the Smith hids finds is well know.....just call the Chicago Museum of Natural History.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
great information, thanks so much for linking this!

is this a pre-Mayan South American civilization? meaning, we always talk about what happened to the Mayans but could they have just moved to the Americas?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I found the entire thing difficult to follow.

He isn't very articulate. Maybe he had a long night or something. He shouldn't present such info in a shaky, uncertain voice.

I wonder if any attempts at mapping the genomes have occurred? I also wonder if double rows of teeth that is seen in some children is a holdover from those giants? That is if they are our ancestors.

edit on 26-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

He was understandably nervous.

Here we have just Joe.NormalGuy who embarked on an expedition to figure out who built the mounds -- and stumbles into a Koch brothers conspiracy, Illuminati/freemason texts about the legendary city of Atlantis, and the truth about not only our history, but our everything. It's being controlled by an elite group [the Illuminati ARE the elites] and he's basically risking his career exposing this information at a TED conference....

Naw -- he shouldn't be nervous about what that's going to do to his life at all.... He clearly made the right decision by sharing his findings, but you could tell he knew it was a martyr action.

He only told the world, because he knew the world should know -- he didn't tell the world because he wanted to, and that's noble.

I have mad respect for this man.

Thanks OP S&F!
edit on 26-11-2012 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

If these were 8 foot tall children I can hardly fathom what a temper tantrum by one would be like!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OK. So this sounds pretty interesting.
I'm mostly commenting so I can come back and watch the video a little later.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I remember reading an account of the finding of such remains in a book on Florida antiquity at a community college in the area. When U.S. 19 was being built on the west coast of Florida near Tarpon springs, the road crew uncovered an 8' skeleton of great antiquity (no information was given as to what happened to it so it may just be a "tall tale"). The whole west coast of Florida is peppered with mounds, and I was told once by an archeologist that there are mounds many miles out in the Gulf of Mexico, from a time when the sea level was much lower. So most probably we are talking about a culture that dates back 10,000 years.
edit on 26-11-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Theres a stone Mayan type ball court in the united states...in the four corner area i think....
native Aerican ledgend speaks of these giants....and their demise....
They were cannibals too.....
Mummies of tall beings were discovered in the Grand canyon as well in 1930s they were taken by Smithsonean and the caves dynamited....
ALll accounts ive heard of they were violent adversaries to men....
So good reddance id say....good on The red man for killing these guys off!
Say how about the tall philistines like Goliath? king Og of bashan etc...?
edit on 26-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you're decended from Nephilim then you need to be destroyed. They were cannibals, eating humans for food. That's part of the reason why jews were forbidden to eat pork, because pork is indestinguishable from human meat once it has been cooked.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join