It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobbypurify
a reply to: AgentSmith

I wonder how long someone would have if their pressurized suit malfunctioned or their helmet came off in that device? Like, could they pressurize it quickly enough to save the trainee?

Well NASA recorded an accident on space suit testing.

At NASA's Manned Spacecraft Center (now renamed Johnson Space Center) we had a test subject accidentally exposed to a near vacuum (less than 1 psi) in an incident involving a leaking space suit in a vacuum chamber back in '65. He remained conscious for about 14 seconds, which is about the time it takes for O2 deprived blood to go from the lungs to the brain. The suit probably did not reach a hard vacuum, and we began repressurizing the chamber within 15 seconds. The subject regained consciousness at around 15,000 feet equivalent altitude. The subject later reported that he could feel and hear the air leaking out, and his last conscious memory was of the water on his tongue beginning to boil.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Holy shizz! That would suck. No pun intended.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Astronaut has ailment, surgery fixes ailment.

Your post proves nothing other than labyrinthitis can be cured with surgery and that you are rabidly desperate to crowbar Nixon in to anything you possibly can.

Believe it pal, Nixon belongs in every Apollo thread because he was POTUS for every American moon landing.

Clarification: Shepard had a *secret surgery* without NASA approval and used an *assumed name* when he was admitted in the hospital.

By 1971, Shepard was too much of a medical risk to command Apollo 14, he was old and had undergone 'experimental' ear surgery. But Shepard's 100% recovery, according to NASA doctor Berry, saw him fit for airplanes, spaceships, spacesuits, commanding space missions. Did Alan Shepard bully Dr. Berry to get his flight status reinstated?

Casual observers of the Apollo Hoax argument might not think much Richard Nixon's connections to Apollo "moon landings". That's because the Apollo Believers (that's you) are desperate to leave Nixon out of the Apollo Narrative. Why? Because Apollo believers want full 100% control of the Apollo narratives. Richard Nixon also desired to have full control of his story, the Nixon narratives, he went to extremes in order to do that...

A lot of casual observers of the Apollo Hoax argument might not know about Nixon's shuffling line up of NASA a dministrators under his first term. The Apollo believers will say that doesn't matter because scientists never lie, NASA would never lie for the president of the United States, even if, that lie was designed to be a "good lie" and "we lie to beat the commies so it is justified".

Do you understand why your compulsion to control the Apollo narrative is like Nixon's compulsion to control his narrative?

Why don't you commit yourself to being an Apollo Reviewer and admit that you don't control the Apollo narratives. Well?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You do realize Nixon wanted to shut down apollo from the start he needed funds for Vietnam.problem he had was the memory of Kennedy he was an icon to the Amaricans. And no one wanted to see his legacy just end so Nixon had to be patient. Nixon wad so disliked by Nasa that even the astonauts didn't want to have anything to do with him. Please take the Nixon conspiracy somewhere else no one is buying it.

If Nixon could have proved it was fake he would have he sent investigators into NASA reorganized the agency all to find away to lower their budget. Congress didn't want to cut funding it wad a battle for him.

Here since you are the Nixon fan club around here read this.

books.google.com... n&sa=X&ei=KhM3VeOAOom1sQSEzoDQBg&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAjgK#v=onepage&q=nixon%20opposed%20to%20nasa&f=false
edit on 4/21/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Please take the Nixon conspiracy somewhere else no one is buying it.

This is an open forum for the discussion of Disclosure of the moon landing hoax. Here are two facts:

1. The Russians have never put a human over 475km space altitude. There are all kinds of excuses for that fact. I named it the Russian Glass Ceiling. The Russians are unable to overcome the technical/political difficulties associated with such a mission profile for fifty years.

2. Richard Nixon was the only world leader able to send men to the moon, on Nazi rockets, landing successfully numerous times, and having spot-on splashdowns, without any deaths! Can you name any world leaders who can do it? Reagan? Putin? Bush? Clinton? Obama? Nope nope nope nope nope nope. They all too scared to do what Richard Nixon did.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Please take the Nixon conspiracy somewhere else no one is buying it.

This is an open forum for the discussion of Disclosure of the moon landing hoax. Here are two facts:

1. The Russians have never put a human over 475km space altitude. There are all kinds of excuses for that fact. I named it the Russian Glass Ceiling. The Russians are unable to overcome the technical/political difficulties associated with such a mission profile for fifty years.

2. Richard Nixon was the only world leader able to send men to the moon, on Nazi rockets, landing successfully numerous times, and having spot-on splashdowns, without any deaths! Can you name any world leaders who can do it? Reagan? Putin? Bush? Clinton? Obama? Nope nope nope nope nope nope. They all too scared to do what Richard Nixon did.

Russians also had nothing to do with NASA. So basically your argument is like saying the US never built the Eiffel tower. Doesn't in the least bit make a diffrence what the Russians do or didn't do.This is a worthy straw man argument guess what the Russians didn't drink Tang on there space missions either. Stop the presses tang must be fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

books.google.com... n&sa=X&ei=KhM3VeOAOom1sQSEzoDQBg&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAjgK#v=onepage&q=nixon%20opposed%20to%20nasa&f=false

Excerpt:

"Johnson intentionally left it for him [Nixon] to formulate national space policy in the post-Apollo period."

The book you are linking to is just one persons opinion and we have take that into context with all the other writings on the subject. What exactly were you trying to say by linking to that one book? Were you trying to prove that there are Nixon connections to Apollo decisions and Nixon was actually controlling the Apollo narrative? Great Job!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Excerpt:

"Johnson intentionally left it for him [Nixon] to formulate national space policy in the post-Apollo period."

The book you are linking to is just one persons opinion and we have take that into context with all the other writings on the subject. What exactly were you trying to say by linking to that one book? Were you trying to prove that there are Nixon connections to Apollo decisions and Nixon was actually controlling the Apollo narrative? Great Job!!!

Yes he very much controlled apollo he shut it down removed their budget. And all the while touted it as his achievement even though most of the funding wad prior administrations. Try reading the one man's opinion ad you put it they discuss the budget battle as Nixon cut the program and NASA tried to appeal to Congress. Your infatuation with Nixon is weird you should really get help before ot becomes an obsession. Oh wait to late for that huh.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

And all of that little rant proves what exactly?

I have no interest in Nixon - he had nothing to do with Apollo's science or engineering.

Your onanistic fantasies about a dead failure are similarly irrelevant to my interest in the Apollo mussions.

Any time you want to discuss Apilo and not Nixon is fine by me.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

That proves my point. Apollo Believers wish to exclude Nixon from the Apollo narrative. Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That proves my point. Apollo Believers wish to exclude Nixon from the Apollo narrative. Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

No you just have a scary infatuation with the former president. He wasn't involved in decisions in NASA no president was. He is a politician not a scientist. You can't discuss Apollo and use Nixon as a straw man argument. Now if you would like to submit some evidence like say Nixon telling us Apollo was faked you might have something.But trying to prove it was faked by showing Nixon was deceitful and propane the worst president on US history that's totally irrelevant. Every one knows Nixon was a crook it's called Watergate look it up.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

He wasn't involved in decisions in NASA no president was.

You just linked to a book that showed how NIXON WAS INVOLVED in decisions regarding NASA's future. I gave you a quote from your source,

Do you understand that your sources are working against you? Probably not! ha ha ha

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

He wasn't involved in decisions in NASA no president was.

You just linked to a book that showed how NIXON WAS INVOLVED in decisions regarding NASA's future. I gave you a quote from your source,

Do you understand that your sources are working against you? Probably not! ha ha ha

Do you know what post means that means after apollo. Is English a second language for you?? See we have pre meaning before and post meaning after. So when he said Nixon decided the future I'd NASA post apollo means after it wasn't his thanks for playing you are the weakest link. Please exit the island.
edit on 4/21/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Jesus Christ man, why don't you invent a time machine and go back and marry Nixon or something. You seriously need to talk about it to someone (not us please).

Who cares what jerk was in office and his political motivations. Scientists, engineers and pilots were given a task - a series of moon landings - they got on with it. When you become any of these things your goal is to make new discoveries, new technologies, push the boundaries and take humans forward. You have to try very very hard to find people who lack integrity. Dont paint these people with the politician brush.

I can forgive hoaxies that just dont get the science aspects, but you seem to revolve around some weird Nixon fetish and an obsession to prove him a fraud. Well cool beans to that, but stop trying to take down thousands of decent people that fulfilled their life's dreams of furthering humanity's place in the Universe in the process.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

What's up no list satellites yet that YOU claimed to know all about so whati the problem or did it dawn on you you were spouting BS!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

What's up no list satellites yet that YOU claimed to know all about so whati the problem or did it dawn on you you were spouting BS!

I posted I was mistaken about known satellites at the time. I'm not trying to spout BS. Settle down and learn to use question marks when asking questions, o' intelligent one.
edit on 22-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

guess what the Russians didn't drink Tang on there space missions

its time for the propagandist to wake up & realise the russians had already transcended the U.S. in Tang technology

Buzz confesses 'Tang Sucks'

edit on 22-4-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is there any video of the astros inside the LEM when they're not doing EVAs on the moon?
edit on 22-4-2015 by bobbypurify because: there, their, they're...so there

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

its time for the propagandist to wake up & realise the russians had already transcended the U.S. in Tang technology

Vodka??

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

Well, I suppose it's a matter of taste, but I occasionally drank Tang as a kid, and I thought it was OK -- i.e., it didn't "suck". It was basically not-so-sweet orange kool-aid (in fact, it wasn't sweet at all). It sort of reminds me of those Vitaman C packets they have these days that you mix with water (such as "Emergen-C").

Maybe Buzz's personal preference is that he thinks it sucks, but personal preferences being what they are, I can't say that I agree.

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join