It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the U.S. planned to blow up the MOON with a nuclear bomb to win Cold War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
Classified video detailing the plan!

Let's blow up the moon!

You beat me to it!

Here it is embedded:

And while we're on the subject, this is what a lot of the skeptics at ATS sound like to me (I mean the guy with the lighter brown hair who is NOT wearing a crappy black wig-- the guy who later puts on the hat)

Edit: Note-- the word "drug" is used in the above comedic video, though it does not actually discuss or depict drugs in any way. I assume and hope this is just on the safe side of the rules.

edit on 27-11-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well look like CNN is about 6 year behind with there new

here a 2006 thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Detonating a bomb on the Moon does seem like something a cold-war power would do to show its might and superiority. I'm not surprised at all the the U.S. military would consider doing this; it seems like a logical idea (from a cold war demonstration of military superiority point-of-view).

And, as others have stated, there is no way they had the ability to "blow up" the Moon. Detonating a nuclear bomb on the Moon would have made a medium-sized crater, but would not have blown it up. Saying the one bomb in the 1950s could blow up the Moon is like saying that one bomb test in Nevada in the 1950s could blow up most of the United States.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I thought everyone knew about this?? For instance who plays call of duty zombies?.. Black ops 1 has a moon level, it gets blown up.. Black ops 2 zombies about what the world is like with the moon gone.. Plus it has a little nazi scientist conspiracy behind it too.. Nuketown zombies..

<< 1   >>

join