It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange two suns Lebanese news?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I don't get it either, but its an interesting video anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I will check back later and see if anyone found more info on this or do so when I wake, a Russian or Lebanese translator perhaps? lol, its 1:20 am here, have a good night everyone.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is it really 2 suns? Does not look like a traditional lense flare, nor a sun dog.

Looks interesting. Nice find OP

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
video edit foreign language newscast with illusionary double sun in sky.. cut and splice. disable comments for those who can interpret the language and misdirect the language to english speakers by referencing a different country. dont waste ur time on this.

back to that sandwhich.

link   
Looks a lot like the sun is showing through 2 holes in the clouds at/near sunset.

It'd be interesting to understand what the news reporter is saying, but news stations have been fooled with hoaxes before, so I don't think it lends any credibility to the 2 sun theory

link   
1 light bulb - bright
2 light bulbs - brighter

1 sun - the normal day
2 suns - ????

Wasn't there something similar videoed in India recently that apparently had multiple witnesses? pretty sure its here on ATS.

As the poster above stated - surely everyone would see this phenomena - globally, continuously!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ya NUK and it German

www.a-nuk.ch...

01 Also new with us is Florian Favre with his solo piano disc, which comes out early next year. Now he has the time being 2 concerts on October 25 at BeJazz Bern and Fribourg on October 26 La Spirale. florianfavre.com

02 We are in a new NUK A website, which next month will be thrown into the net. And with it our new baby will be announced. We are delighted!

03 Ueli Kempter with UK trio has released his second CD at A NUK ENCORE. The CD release party is on 01 March 2013 at BeJazz in Vidmarhallen.
Check it out on uelikemptertrio.ch

edit on 25-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
it looks like the sun it's splitted in two by the clouds and mountains..

edit on 25-11-2012 by GetRealBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
the video is in Russian as someone mentioned, I can only make out about every other word, she is speaking to fast. Anyway, I wouldn't even bother with this, it's a sundog and it's been debunked so many times. A bright object like that wouldn't just appear out of nowhere, scientists would be able to see this months ahead of it's arrival and not to mention the gravitational changes on earth

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LOL

Hey man I'm glad to see you were able to post your first thread congrats

Keep up the good work.

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Theese are my first posts too

edit on 25-11-2012 by GetRealBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I find it strange that Nibiru or second suns (whatever you want to call it) only appear in the world of YouTube. Perhaps the Mayan were predicting that YouTube would end on 21 December 2012. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm with others here in asking the obvious.... How are two suns visible in one area of Earth but not another?? The only blind spot our planet technically has for such a "secret" is directly polar south on a line out from South Pole Station. Even Australia would have a challenge seeing something if it were just right for being in the wrong position and coming from that very narrow avenue of approach. It'd be an odd duck in many ways though and still no secret to the Antarctic crews that rotate twice a year for people to speak of what they'd seen.

Hmm... It's a nifty effect for the imagery but I'd also wonder what the odds are that Nibiru or Nemisis or whatever we want to call the theory...would appear roughly the same size, color and temperature as Sol. I mean, what ARE the odds? lol

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Very perplexing! The video looks legit but who knows, I guess it could be hoaxed.

I saw somebody talk about a cloud with two holes creating the effect of two suns. Besides it actually being two suns, I think this is the best possibility. Then that would explain why two suns are not seen on the other side of the planet. Because it is just one sun peeking through the clouds. The sun can get astonishingly large near the horizons.

Cool find!
S & F!

edit on 11/25/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The youtube video title is misleading... to some it up, no one said it was a second sun, instead a very well done/edited video, like a hoax... and that it "taken" several weeks ago during "sun set"...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just thought I should mention that there is no such language as 'Lebanese'- it's Arabic.

As for two suns, I agree with the idea that if there really were two suns we'd be able to see them from anywhere in the world...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Almost looks identical on what happen in Asia or somewhere out there...

Why is it when a video shows two suns that its only during sunrise it looks like?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Please engage your brains folks.

A second star in the sky that is viewable in Lebanon would be able to be seen by the entire planet.

As this isn't headline news on every TV channel in the world, what does that tell you?

Just give the subject some logical thought. It's not a hard thing to do.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can understand Russian .
What news anchor is saying basically :
"Some lucky people at some part of our planet, might witness a rare occurance - two Suns!
An astronomers predict a massive explosion of the star in the Orion constellation, 640 thousand light years away from the Earth. The star name is (how she pronounced) Watergazer. This light show in certain part of the globe, might happend this year, when it does we might expect a "white nights" effect in some parts of the Earth, for up to six weeks"
She didn't say anything about, where the video is came from.
Hope it helps!
edit on 25-11-2012 by Stingray77 because: Added a few words after watching a video again.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

Which, assuming the translation is true, is complete hooey as we'd have no idea if a star 640 light years away blew up until the light from the explosion reached us - we couldn't predict it.

Scientists are currently observing that Betelguse may go nova at some point, but they have no idea when.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join