It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange two suns Lebanese news?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillinger1983
Anyone can "see" the second sun for themselves first hand from anywhere on earth, but most are too scared to do so. The governments of the world do not want you to know this information! You know how everyone says not to stare at the sun? Thats the secret. All one must do if you want to "see" the second sun is this:

1. Find an unobstructed view of the sun either early morning or late afternoon, when the suns rays aren't as powerful.
2. Stare directly into the sun for 5-10 seconds, preferably without blinking.
3. Immediately close eyes and look down at your feet (through closed eyes)

You will notice an image burn-in from the sun, which is normal. But you will also see an image burn in from the second light source that is right beside the sun! I know, I know, "but the government says I'll go blind!" This is a conspiracy site after all. I know it sounds crazy, but just try it. Of the maybe 5 people I've told this information too, the 2 that actually TRIED what I said have seen the same thing and are now believers. If you just try to look for the second sun, you cannot see it due to our sun being so bright it overpowers the other one. I feel this information has been suppressed for too long. If more would take heed to what I'm saying and just try it, we could start to have intellectual conversations about this second sun and what it means for humanity. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from those that try my method and are able to see for themselves what is "hiding in plain sight."

Wrong.

That goes against what other sungazers see.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dillinger1983

Easier way to do it. Pinhole cards. Like the schoolkids use to see eclipses. A second sun would show up as a second spot of light on the card being used to show the image.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Anyone can "see" the second sun for themselves first hand from anywhere on earth, but most are too scared to do so. The governments of the world do not want you to know this information! You know how everyone says not to stare at the sun? Thats the secret. All one must do if you want to "see" the second sun is this:

1. Find an unobstructed view of the sun either early morning or late afternoon, when the suns rays aren't as powerful.

You will notice an image burn-in from the sun, which is normal. But you will also see an image burn in from the second light source that is right beside the sun! I know, I know, "but the government says I'll go blind!" This is a conspiracy site after all. I know it sounds crazy, but just try it. Of the maybe 5 people I've told this information too, the 2 that actually TRIED what I said have seen the same thing and are now believers. If you just try to look for the second sun, you cannot see it due to our sun being so bright it overpowers the other one. I feel this information has been suppressed for too long. If more would take heed to what I'm saying and just try it, we could start to have intellectual conversations about this second sun and what it means for humanity. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from those that try my method and are able to see for themselves what is "hiding in plain sight."

Wrong.

That thought crossed my mind as well. Sungazers have a different reason for looking at the sun. They do it longer, and I doubt they close their eyes after gazing specifically to see the second sun. Instead of being so quick to dismiss what I say as false, couldn't you take 10 seconds out of your day to actually TRY it? You'll be amazed at what you "see". Or don't, everyone will be able to see it shortly.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Easier way to do it. Pinhole cards. Like the schoolkids use to see eclipses. A second sun would show up as a second spot of light on the card being used to show the image.

I don't understand how a piece of paper could produce an image burn of the second sun on your eyes, but I'm open to suggestions lol. If it helps a wider audience "see" this second sun I'm all for it, I just don't understand how it would be possible with a pinhole card.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Huh. I've done this many times looking at the sun and then blinking. I always saw three objects. I have no idea why I would do this lol probably because I thought it was weird I'd see dots or I was just severely bored.
Odd, never really thought anything of it. Still don't really think that much of it. If there is something coming this way well there is no way they'd warn us. It would cause mass panic. As for this second sun or whatever it is. I thought that if it were visible it would be visible in some areas first before others.

All this nibiru, planet x, second sun stuff makes me think of the movie Melancholia with Kirsten Dunst. It's her wedding day and there is a planet that is suppose to pass by the earth only it really isn't passing back it's hitting earth on it's way back. They all were told it was just passing by but she always knew "something" wasn't right. It's a slow starting movie but it isn't bad. Kind of freaks you out slightly I might say.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Wrong.

That thought crossed my mind as well. Sungazers have a different reason for looking at the sun. They do it longer, and I doubt they close their eyes after gazing specifically to see the second sun. Instead of being so quick to dismiss what I say as false, couldn't you take 10 seconds out of your day to actually TRY it? You'll be amazed at what you "see". Or don't, everyone will be able to see it shortly.

When I say sungazers I mean the technique that you use and I shall dismiss it again just as quick as I do not need to try it I do it.

I am amazed at what I see/experience when absorbing the suns rays but its no second sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Didn't mean to disrail the thread, but this video is exactly what I'd picture a second sun to look like. Looks real in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You know, I can agree with the part about seeing the image when you close your eyes, I was trying it with the start up logo on my computer last night. But staring at the Sun is not good for your eyes whether there is a 2nd sun there or not.
edit on 26-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Didn't mean to disrail the thread, but this video is exactly what I'd picture a second sun to look like. Looks real in my opinion.

Agreed, it looks real so what is it then, I really don't buy the sun split in two illusion theory. It looks like two separate objects.,

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Obvious explanation to why you see two after images of the sun when you close your eyes.. Perhaps because you have two eyes?? When we look at objects both eyes focus on the one thing to give us a depth perception of that object. When our eyes are closed we have two seperate images but because it's pitch black it doesn't matter... Think about both eyes pointing inwards slightly to focus on then sun, then closing your eyes your eyes straighten out. That is all your seeing, if nibiru is coming we would have seen it clear as day a year a go in the sky... Unless the government has developed a way to block our view into the sky then it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

You know I never thought of that, great explaination

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Thanks for this revealing explanation!

I'm pretty open minded about all kind of stuff, and that includes being open for common sense (unlike a few.... :p )

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's completely fake. See, it's easy:

Just record a news report from any country/language that is unknown to most of the people and insert your video (the two suns footage) afterwards, it will make it look like it's part of the news unless you understand their language.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
It's completely fake. See, it's easy:

Just record a news report from any country/language that is unknown to most of the people and insert your video (the two suns footage) afterwards, it will make it look like it's part of the news unless you understand their language.

Well the language so far in the thread has been speculated as Arabic, Russian or German so far, and there have been several attempts at translation, one poster who said it was Russian, says she was talking about something coming, possibly a supernova which is a rare occurence that could pass by earth so the video footage could have been used as an example? It is misleading anyway, as it appears to be something captured on film and no one has so far translated accurately what the lady is saying, lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Hi, I did not read all the comments, so I do not know if anybody already translated the OP video. I have to say it is Russian language (I am of Russian Origin). Here is an exact translation of the news.
''Some very lucky inhabitants of our Planet will see two Suns at the same time. Astronomers predicting explosion of one of the biggest stars in Universe, it is in the constellation of Orion. The star 640 light years from the Earth, can explode at any time. There is a very high probability, that this might happen in this year. The Cosmic Show will last about 6 weeks, it means we will have more then one month and a half of white nights in some specific parts of our planet.''

P.S. white night => meaning: a polar day (24 hours of daylight). The lady named the actual star that is going to explode, but I cannot make it out, she said it far too quickly. It sounded like Baterlem or so.
P.P.S. just went to Wiki and check the star name - it might be Betelgeuse.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Whiteinch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteinch

Hi, I did not read all the comments, so I do not know if anybody already translated the OP video. I have to say it is Russian language (I am of Russian Origin). Here is an exact translation of the news.
''Some very lucky inhabitants of our Planet will see two Suns at the same time. Astronomers predicting explosion of one of the biggest stars in Universe, it is in the constellation of Orion. The star 640 light years from the Earth, can explode at any time. There is a very high probability, that this might happen in this year. The Cosmic Show will last about 6 weeks, it means we will have more then one month and a half of white nights in some specific parts of our planet.''

P.S. white night => meaning: a polar day (24 hours of daylight). The lady named the actual star that is going to explode, but I cannot make it out, she said it far too quickly. It sounded like Baterlem or so.

You are awesome! That is pretty much what the other poster said too, and the star is beetleguese? Ok so It seems the video has been solved, it was just an example! Thank you so much, wow, there's going to be some amazing vids to come then!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iRoyalty
Obvious explanation to why you see two after images of the sun when you close your eyes.. Perhaps because you have two eyes?? When we look at objects both eyes focus on the one thing to give us a depth perception of that object. When our eyes are closed we have two seperate images but because it's pitch black it doesn't matter... Think about both eyes pointing inwards slightly to focus on then sun, then closing your eyes your eyes straighten out. That is all your seeing, if nibiru is coming we would have seen it clear as day a year a go in the sky... Unless the government has developed a way to block our view into the sky then it's not happening.

Thats what I used to think too, until I tried using other light sources. Every time there is only 1 object present after staring and closing my eyes. The distance from the object doesn't seem to make a difference either.

Also, there is a size difference of the burn-in "images". If what you're saying is true, shouldn't we see 2 objects of the same size? This is just like in the OP video, where you see 2 different sized objects. Its the same thing if you stare at the sun for a moment and close your eyes in darkness. You see 1 big object and 1 slightly smaller object, like this video.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Well, in the video, the two suns... Both are very clearly visible, with no second guessing as to what they are. Why is it when dawn hits North America, one of the suns decide to retire to bed? Lights, out? I would think that would be awfully hard to miss, but that's just me...

No you're right.. and this was already posted before.. When I see this video it doesn't look like two suns to me .. it looks like on big sun in the evening that's visibility is blocked in the center by what looks to be either a mountain range or low clouds.. essentially splitting the one image of the sun into two by blocking out it's center.. it's an optical illusion at best.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have seen video's on the net & TV Doc's over the last 2 years now, yet never seen it on sunrise or sunset on my beach this year, I wonder if it was taken by one person around 2 years ago and it's the same footage still going around? I also am thinking just 2 years ago the first 3D Home video camera was sold in the far east, and that 2 sun movie is filmed without splicing the 2 camera lenses into true 3D as we would view it, I may be wrong, but I don't think I am, because till you edit 3D footage from the camera you have 2 of everything, when it's ready to view it joins the 2 images.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteinch

P.P.S. just went to Wiki and check the star name - it might be Betelgeuse.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Whiteinch because: (no reason given)

Source: news.discovery.com...

what's all this fuss about the star exploding by 2012? That's complete garbage. There is absolutely no indication that the star will explode in the next year or so. Even the most advanced telescopes and sophisticated computer models cannot predict an exploding star with that precision!

By the article's own admission, the supernova might not happen for a million years -- begging the question as to why a half-baked 2012 Betelgeuse doomsday theory is even being mentioned.

Betelgeuse is a fascinating star, but don't be concerned about its planet-killing ability. It's too far away and it might not go "gangbusters" for another million years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join