It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Many Conspiracies, So Little Time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A very large collection of vids for those who enjoy this type of thing. Bah...Who am I kidding? We all love 'em!
There are many members who would know of this site but I would also guess that there are a lot who don't. Just thought I'd post it for those wanting to bookmark it for themselves.

www.trueworldhistory.info...

I've watched many of these vids but have not even scratched the surface.

From the site:

The information presented is sometimes controversial, and often hard to believe. This information is based upon documented facts and induced theories, based upon deductive reasoning and past historical occurrences that project a possible vision of the future for our world. How we choose to interpret this information, and what we choose to do about it, will determine the future of the world in which we all live. The presenters request that you view these documentaries with an open mind, then decide for yourself what you believe, and what you will do to make it a better world for all people.

Most importantly:

Is everything in these documentaries true? Not likely, and not even possible as some even contradict each other on a few subjects. However, the overall picture they collectively paint is right on target.

Days of excellent vids to watch. In fact, you could probably watch a few each day right up until Dec 21/2012.

Enjoy!

Peace

edit on 25-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thank You Jude. I Haven't seen this before
I like a good documentary now and then so I will be browsing

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
reply to post by jude11

Thank You Jude. I Haven't seen this before
I like a good documentary now and then so I will be browsing

You're quite welcome.

I love Docs and usually watch a few on my day off. To tired to think so I want others to do it for me...

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks Jude,
thanks alot.
Now I'll be up for days watching all that till I get a headache.

Actually,pretty cool stuff.

Peace,
K

top topics

join