It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Physics And Decemeber 21, 2012 A Different Kind Of Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It started within the last couple of weeks; before that, 2012 threads would pop up every now and then but now it seems to be every day sometimes even more than once a day. That's okay but we're only weeks away from the infamous date and people are wanting answers and asking questions and it's going to get escalate as we get closer and closer to December, 21, 2012. I'm going to present to you, a different kind of thread unlike all the others and I'll be quite interested in seeing what members of ATS have to say on this topic. Pardon my bad grammar, it's been a long day so here we go.

I created this thread to present a different perspective. One that may have not been thought of yet. At least not as far as I know because I have yet to see a thread on it. It isn't about the end of the world, nor is it about nothing happening since this thread isn't about either one of them but rather to present a different point of view involving Quantum Physics.

It doesn't matter what I believe will happen on December 21, 2012 but I will tell you that I am in fact a believer and also a skeptic and it doesn't matter to me if nothing were to ever happen on that day or not but I can't help but feel for the most part of me, actually believes something big, or biblical will actually take place on the infamous date. I didn't come here to talk about what I believe but to talk about Humanity as a whole, as a collective somehow manifesting reality through our own thoughts.

If hundreds of millions of people believe that the end of the world is on December 21, 2012 will they be the reason it happened if it did? If hundreds of millions of people believe there will be an enlightening, will it happen? If hundreds of millions of people believe that it will be just another day will it happen? It seems that all these thoughts and emotions will be put at battle with each other on December 21, 2012 so who really knows who what will happen and I'm thankful we're only weeks away from the infamous date because I've been waiting a long time now for it.

Our thoughts are linked to this invisible energy and they determine what the energy forms. Your thoughts literally shift the universe on a particle-by-particle basis to create your physical life.

Everything you see in our physical world started as an idea, an idea that grew as it was shared and expressed, until it grew enough into a physical object through a number of steps.

Quantum physics shows us that the world is not the hard and unchangeable thing it may appear to be. Instead, it is a very fluid place continuously built up using our individual and collective thoughts.

Thoughts?

For all I know, the infamous date could be our destiny, one that many other civilization before us has failed. What if we're given the chance as a collective, as a whole to determine the outcome of our fate whether we deserve to continue on or not or to burn completely and start all over again? It seems that there are several people who believe the World could use a cleansing so you never know, you just might get your wish but Truth be told, I believe we failed as a society and I wouldn't be surprised if we were to start all over again because we truly lost touch with our spiritual side, well most of us anyways.

Source

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You know, i've always wondered about the whole collective consciousness theory and how it effects the actual material world... Especially when a date such as 2012 comes into play.

With so many people thinking that something should happen, whether the end of the world or that we enter some golden age of man, what if it actually came to be from just collective human willpower?

I'm personally not buying into any of this, yet I still have an open mind nonetheless. Only thing i'll be suffering from the 22nd is a massive hangover, hopefully.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Wintchman11 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
People in NZ are some of the first people who will be either doomed or enlightened or no change. Then as the world spins, each country enters into the danger zone so to speak.

Maybe if simultaniously every person was focusing on the event ,there just might be a collective result. Apart from that I can not see how it will be any different.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Your source says that objects are made of thought which isn't true.

No matter how many people pray or will something to happen it won't and it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

But it still has the ability to influence, does it not?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintchman11

But it still has the ability to influence, does it not?

Correct.

I know a person who is blind, she goes to Church. Within this Church everybody prayed for her and what do you know? She's actually gained some of her sight back, not much but a little which is pretty good. This happened overtime though. I can't quite remember what she told me but that's what she said but yes, I do believe our thoughts can influence reality. I believe in the Law of Attraction.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Your source says that objects are made of thought which isn't true.

No matter how many people pray or will something to happen it won't and it doesn't.

I didn't like my source so much, don't ask me why. I just didn't and wish I could have found a much better source for my information but what someone else said is more correct, thoughts can influence reality.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintchman11

Incorrect.

Stare at a candle flame and curve it into a vortex with your thought.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This theory has already been tested......Has everyone forgot about Y2K, Everyone thought there was going to be a global blackout, computer systems were going to crash, the world was going to end, etc. And nothing happened......and the hype was MUCH bigger than this December 21st 2012 non-sense. Y2K approved products in stores, batteries and bottled water flying off shelves globally, and 90% of the Earth's population believed something was going to happen and then...............NOTHING.

So in my opinion nothing will happen and life will continue as it always has, just like it did January 1st 2000. I think that pretty much puts this theory to rest.
edit on 11/25/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
This theory has already been tested......Has everyone forgot about Y2K, Everyone thought there was going to be a global blackout, computer systems were going to crash, the world was going to end, etc. And nothing happened......and the hype was MUCH bigger than this December 21st 2012 non-sense. Y2K approved products in stores, batteries and bottled water flying off shelves globally, and 90% of the Earth's population believed something was going to happen and then...............NOTHING.

So in my opinion nothing will happen and life will continue as it always has, just like it did January 1st 2000. I think that pretty much puts this theory to rest.

You make a valid point. But unlike the Y2K, I seriously doubt many people even believed in it like people believe in December, 21, 2012 as it never had any history to it. This one does, thoughts only influence reality if it's people believe. Check out the Matrix movie if you haven't seen it already.

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, December 21, 2012 a lot different from Y2K, like seriously I didn't think anything would happen on that day, it was just pathetic how people actually fell for that crap but just goes to show how much people really knew about technology.
edit on 25-11-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It is a PsyOP. People get excited and prepare for an event they think will change the world. They divert their efforts away from actively doing something to change things, to a mode based on survival. When nothing happens most of the people who only recently "woke up" will declare "it must have all been bogus" and they go back to sleep.

Ive always been partial to the idea that the NWO we know is a false one. One designed to be a system of failure and hate. The real NWO system will be the one they roll out as the answer to this current system.

*Edited to add that 2012 conjectures are primarily tools to indoctrinate people into "New Age" thinking.
edit on 25-11-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite.I believe collectively we have no control over this day, because this day is DESTINED for something to happen or nothing whatsoever. This is not one of those cases were a bunch of people think about a certain outcome and bam they manifest it. This is BIGGER than our collective thoughts. I'm definitely open minded about 12/21/12 and whatever might happen and I'm going to be super sober just in case I get picked up by the mother ship

I remember someone posting the ascension study guide and I decided to take a look at it just for the fun of it. It says

several hours before the planetary shift you will begin to witness a shift or a change in your mental, physical, and a emotional bodies. You will also certainly observe a visual phenomena. This occurs when the two dimensional planes begin to eclipse each other. You will know that the shift is close, because you will begin to see different colored objects appear and disappear around you. You will see different configurations of light frequencies that you have never seen before. You will see shades of colors that are brilliant and much brighter. All the space around will begin to change and warp into different shapes and colors. Our consciousness is connected to the magnetosphere, and when the planet starts to shift across to the next dimension, the planets magnetosphere begins to shift into the new dimensional frequency band. That will result in the visual phenomena.

Sounds like an epic acid trip huh...Well, i don't know. But you now know what to look out for.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sorry to disagree here, but the ability to influence the physical world around you with thought, specifically meditation, is WELL documented. From Tibetan monks sitting in snow and raising their body temperature enough to sit there for hours, to the man that climbed Mr. Everest (or some other very tall mountain) in shorts and flip flops. It is real. Besides, if the poster told you he turned a candle flame into a vortex you'd just call he or she a liar anyways.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Our collective thoughts absolutely drive the type of world we live in and society so why not physical reality too? Not only that our collective emotions effect things too. Notice all the weird weather and earth changes etc. it reflects the emotional turmoil much of the world is in at the moment with the economic depression wars bailouts etc. Also whenever there is storms hurricanes or earth changes/destruction etc. Their is often a something going on in that area it hits that has everyone in turmoil emotionally before it happened... But no one ever looks at that aspect so everyone just thinks it a bunch of BS.

Pay attention from next time some storm is about to hit and see what going on locally or regionally in that area that the media is not reporting or very little reporting.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

You make a valid point. But unlike the Y2K, I seriously doubt many people even believed in it like people believe in December, 21, 2012 as it never had any history to it.

Lol, I guarantee you ALOT more people believed in Y2K rather than 2012. Y2K was discussed more by common people and the media much more than 2012 is today. Governments around the world had readiness plans and official government websites on it, I was only 11 in 1999 but everyone here where I lived (Alabama) were talking about it and scared. I remember going through walmart and in front of the checkout stations there were huge boxes of Y2K approved products (batteries, flashlights, dried goods, canned foods, etc) There was a lot of hype around it. Surpassing 2012 hype tremendously. So I seriously doubt people believed in it less than 2012. And the only time I hear about 2012 is on here, and maybe once i've heard about it on the news.

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, December 21, 2012 a lot different from Y2K, like seriously I didn't think anything would happen on that day, it was just pathetic how people actually fell for that crap but just goes to show how much people really knew about technology.

No, it's pretty much the same, the Mayans made a calender that ends on said date. the only reason why it intrigues people and scares people is because of the 2012 movie and because the calender comes from a culture that we know hardly anything about today and that existed thousands of years ago.

The only 'history' to the 2012 theory is that it was a calender made thousands of years ago, it's old so I guess that's considered 'history'? A human making a prediction yesterday or thousands of years ago is no different. The only reason why people even find it so mysterious is because it's old and the mayans are largely unknown.

And technology wasn't that understood in 1990's, and if you look up the history of Y2K you would see how the 'problem' was very plausible and possible.

And I think it's just as pathetic people would fall for the 2012 crap. there was no prediction, no doomsday gloom, just a calender that ends on said date.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Just a calendar? Are you sure about that? I'll throw you a bone, look into Timewave Zero.

Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Just a calendar? Are you sure about that? I'll throw you a bone, look into Timewave Zero.

Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero

I've been on ATS for 6 years, i've heard all the 2012 theories, Timewave Zero predictions you could think of. Go to my profile and look at my recent threads and posts and you will see that I actually USED to believe in all of this stuff, throughout the past 6 years I've done tons of research, too much of my life has been spent behind a computer screen researching actually. Timewave Zero is a bunch of mumbo jumbo, It has been right with a few of it's high's and lows but you can chalk that up to coincidence, and then most of the time it's been completely wrong, I think on one of it's recent lows when it hit bottom nothing major happened. There used to be a huge thread on it around here somewhere.

But we are getting off topic, this is about the human collective thought influencing reality and in this aspect it's simply false and has been debunked by the Y2K theory. The Y2K theory was promoted as FACT in the 90's leading up to 2000 by the government and the media, you couldn't turn on the TV in 99 without being bombarded by it, or walk into a grocery store without having Y2K products thrown in your face. Most people believed in Y2K thanks to the media and government campaign for it and nothing happened, case closed. The Mayans didn't invent the 2012 theories, Timewave Zero, etc. They made a calender, plain and simple, and people got carried away with that since they didn't make it past 2012.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I agree: furthermore, occult science has recognized thoughts to be things, of form, substance, and very subtle mass.
Buddhists know the universe is mental.
And those with eyes to see will understand that the seeds of our present experience are planted in our minds. With concentration and attention, thoughts attain density to the the point they manifest in our physical reality.
So we would do well to master our minds and our fears, and understand that to control your thoughts is to control our reality.
When mass consciousness focus upon a thing, or prays, the power of physical manifestation is immense, per the density and gravity given the idea by many minds attending to it in concert.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

this is about the human collective thought influencing reality and in this aspect it's simply false and has been debunked by the Y2K theory. The Y2K theory was promoted as FACT in the 90's leading up to 2000 by the government and the media

Y2K did not debunk anything the majority of people did not believe it was a problem. Just like you still believe it was just a theory. And it was not a theory it was a real problem and could have devastated things.. I know I worked on it for over a year for a major corporation upgrading systems so it would not be a problem. The company still had 22 mainframes around the country go down because of it but reported to the news their was no problems. The media talking about it helped fix the problem as companies went to work and fixed the problem enough so it was not catastrophic but had they not it very well could have been.

If anything Y2K proved collective thought does work as a majority of people believed it was not a problem not even real. Which is likely what will happen for 12/21/12 since most people do not believe anything major will happen. See what I did there...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Sorry to disagree here, but the ability to influence the physical world around you with thought, specifically meditation, is WELL documented. From Tibetan monks sitting in snow and raising their body temperature enough to sit there for hours, to the man that climbed Mr. Everest (or some other very tall mountain) in shorts and flip flops. It is real. Besides, if the poster told you he turned a candle flame into a vortex you'd just call he or she a liar anyways.

Don't apologize.

So you're saying they used their bodies to warm their bodies? Well done. No where did I say one cannot control his own body.

Nonetheless, they couldn't make it warm out nor could they melt the snow with their thought. They couldn't affect anything other than themselves.

While you're at it, how about you show this WELL DOCUMENTED documentation?
edit on 25-11-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join