It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire injures 4 in State Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What are the odds that Libyan files were damaged?

www.local10.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -
A flash fire in the ductwork of the State Department injured four people Saturday, including three who were sent to a hospital, fire officials said.

One person was in a "life-threatening condition" and the other two people were in serious but non-life threatening condition at Washington Hospital Center, authorities said.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Nov 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

There were few federal employees in the government building because of the holiday weekend, Walls told CNN.

Maybe those "few" happened to have some sensitive Benghazi files out on their desks !!

Wouldn't that be a tragic "coincidence"

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
As per your source:

The fire started shortly after 11 a.m., as construction crews were working on the premises, said Lon Walls, a spokesman for Washington's fire department.

So, it seems a little odd to me that a construction crew would be working on the premises on a Saturday, Thanksgiving weekend. I suppose it's possible the crew was hired specifically to work during a time when nobody would be there, but then one has to wonder about security issues.

However, the source did say that the fire was in the ductwork, so it would be mighty suspicious if some files went missing and were blamed on the fire. However, this particular administration tells lies so poorly, it's like they're not even trying hard anymore, they're just phoning it in. All of their stories have more holes than Swiss cheese, and they don't even bother to try and cover them.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow! It just gets creepier and creepier around this administration.

Wonder what files needed to be torched this time?

Ain't that just a coinkidink?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nothing burns like a cover-up.

Before all is said and done here, a lot of people could get burned, figuratively and literally.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Wow! It just gets creepier and creepier around this administration.

This is much bigger and deeper than "this administration" in fact if the whole truth is ever revealed their actual role in all of this will seem irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I guess I'm exposing my political leanings here, but NOTHING surprises me AT ALL about this Administration. They have brazenly and almost contemptuously flaunted their misdeeds under our noses and I am quite sure that we ain't seen nothin' yet.
edit on 24-11-2012 by SBMcG because: Bad Grammar...

top topics

join