It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When that space station thing by the sun happened, was folding clothes in my room, and had this contact, with someone I recognized and loved, and he told me a meeting would take place that night. I just thought, nonsense, tried to shrug off the whole thing. And was standing up near my closet.

Then, had first this impression of the inside of a craft and being with him, next blanked out and was on the station, standing on this railing, that was like 1000 stories high, with an open area, that viewed the sun, no window, but maybe a force field there, I don't know. They said, welcome back, and I went into shock and blanked out to find myself in another room with plants, at a table with a tall dark haired male and a tall blond female, and a lab behind the meeting area. Then I woke up in my bed.

Massive rejection of the entire thing. Made coffee downstairs, went outside as I was prone to do, decided to go back in, when I heard a huge shout in my head "Don't go in, we haven't greeted you yet!" Then this red lit craft appeared not too far behind the tree clumps, full sized, ie. about 30 feet or so in diameter. Small plane sized.

And my son jumped out, he was at the TV standing right near the glass sliding doors. It flew directly over the roof and was a saucer.

That night, I guess I went to the meeting. Felt subtle hands, thats the only way to describe them, slip something on my head, almost like earphones, but they went in front of the ear, in that sensitive spot, I call the toggle spots, and I vibrated enormously and blanked out.

I call those guys HERO's by the way. They're Hero's.

And I'd like to add this: I don't think the world's ending.

I don't get that. I get told that this takes time, that the planet is being upgraded. Its like in me, inside my consciousness. I have seen in meditation a sudden shift. It could happen, but I don't think its given that it will.

I see people waking more, and the real upgrade for many is after their lives.

I hope I'm wrong, because there have been things that came, where cosmic arrest team came in and rounded up the bad guys, and we were all wearing blue uniforms, I was with them. And very happy to do so. We were heading for Windsors and Rothchilds first and foremost. I've also had visions of ETs teaching humankind to caretake the world and each other.

But mostly, inside just feel we're going cosmic. Space program. Human race will not be reset.

We'll see. I am always asking them to come in. I send SOS all the time.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I thought you and Tolec were staying here. Now you have trips to make?

I don't want to wait until January 2014 to get telepathy. I would like to get it now through the use of 4d pills. Where can I get them?

What is the pic in your avatar proof of? The sun exists? I don't see anything anomolous in it.

You won't need the 4D pills.
Just stay on Earth.
- Telepathy
- Telekinesis
on the way
You too will become a Jedi.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And something else. No one knows what is going to happen, not even the bloodlines/PTB. They can guess, but cannot know. Because its not given anyone.

When my son and I were shown in our separate memories at different times, meetings and viewing screens and information, you don't get to remember it.

Its alot like Sleepers thread here that I'm trying to digest, on page 190 now, have read his other stuff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Observe50 posts a bit there, but she has a good thread here too, well quite a few good threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now sleeper talks about being taken and told things, but it would ruin our tests or experience here in the earth school. So no one gets to remember much.

But, it brings up questions.

Observe has very strong et markings in her story, so does sleeper, and I already know what we've gone through and what is allowed to filter through memories consciously. Yet ideas of what is coming are completely different.

So why?

Is it protocol? That the actual future events are not to be known so different versions are given? From a big sting operation, that makes some sense?

OR, is it this? This is a thoughtscape universe. Its interactive. More Love from us brings in more Goodness/Love to help and vice versa. SO, different people hold different thoughts strongly as to the possible outcomes because different agencies above want different things to happen.

If thats the case, fine, upgrade the school, but I don't want anyone left behind. Many just need some retraining and they will be so happy to get out of here.

There are some that may need holding tanks and detention and reform school, but alot of love and counseling may help with them too.

If the latter is the case, then I will see that shift but a positive one that helps everyone, all progress love and pass, there is no need to ever be in danger like this again.

And those who need extra healing are healed. Earth needs to be moved to a better spot in the heavens.

And I see the cosmic arrest team coming in, for sure. Not to harm but to help, and heal.

And I will hold those thoughts no matter what happens 2012, 2013, or any other date. I've not been shown this is a one shot deal. Its a permanent state of being. And what has been shown is either true in the Flesh or Earht school, or its the Next Step in the Real World, passed our mortal coil here.

I keep positive thoughts.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

I don't want to wait until January 2014 to get telepathy. I would like to get it now through the use of 4d pills. Where can I get them?

What is the pic in your avatar proof of? The sun exists? I don't see anything anomolous in it.

You won't need the 4D pills.
Just stay on Earth.
- Telepathy
- Telekinesis
on the way
You too will become a Jedi.

What about his other questions??

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Trips through the stargate take only minutes.
What's the big deal? I could eat breakfast on Earth, eat lunch on planet Xeta and be home
in time for dinner here on Earth.
Your thinking is still stuck in the 20th century.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Trips through the stargate take only minutes. What's the big deal? I could eat breakfast on Earth, eat lunch on planet Xeta and be home in time for dinner here on Earth.

How do you know?

Have you done it before?

How can you be sure stargates even exist?

Just because Tolec said so???

eta:

edit on 12/5/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The first chance i get i'll give you a ride through our stargate.
My avatar is whatever you want it to be.
It looks like a nice sunny day.
edit on 5-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The first chance i get i'll give you a ride through our stargate.

I don't think I'll be holding my breath on that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well you only have to hold your breath until January 2014 right Tolec?

Plus I don't understand why we have to wait until January 2014, is this a special timeline not connected to December 21, 2012? Has the date always been January 2014 or has it ever changed?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
www.categorists.com...

Well aside form underwater nukes, and HAARP, chemtrails, GMO, and every other kind of manmade cataclysm, here is a real potential techno doom And since many consider CERN to be stargate potential, and 2012 has that kind of reputation as well, one can only wonder why they intend to fire it up just prior to Dec 21, until that time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The pic in my avatar is more convincing.

My Avatar shows a 4th dimensional Scout Class Spacecraft exiting the stargate

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

My avatar is whatever you want it to be.
It looks like a nice sunny day.
edit on 5-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

Do you noy see yhe inconsistancies in what you are saying?

Are you backtracking or trying to change your story or what??

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

For most people seeing is believing.
We have just 2 weeks to go.
Take a good look around. Earth 3D is going away.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.categorists.com...

Well aside form underwater nukes, and HAARP, chemtrails, GMO, and every other kind of manmade cataclysm, here is a real potential techno doom And since many consider CERN to be stargate potential, and 2012 has that kind of reputation as well, one can only wonder why they intend to fire it up just prior to Dec 21, until that time.

I think HAARP is just there to mellow out our winters.
The chemtrails are clearly there. They are appearing in the USA and Germany. Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well you only have to hold your breath until January 2014 right Tolec?

Plus I don't understand why we have to wait until January 2014, is this a special timeline not connected to December 21, 2012? Has the date always been January 2014 or has it ever changed?

The entire year of 2013 will be a time of transition.

2013 3D/4D

2014 Earth 100% 4D

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you had any consistency I could humor you and play along. They way you side step everything and give more than one answer to the same question or just refuse to answer is starting to annoy me. In my opinion you are either lying or you don't have a solid grasp on reality, or you are just having a little fun. I know you probably won't mind me saying because you must be used to it by now. If you want to start being honest with us it will earn you some respect I'm sure. I can foresee the future of ATS without Tolecs 4d pills, it most likely will be lacking one Taucetixeta.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I haven't read any of the post, but I was digging around looking up information of the Bible and constellations and I wondered about the river of life in the book of Revelations.
www.constellationsofwords.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I haven't read any of the post, but I was digging around looking up information of the Bible and constellations and I wondered about the river of life in the book of Revelations.
www.constellationsofwords.com...

The Book of Revelations will not occur. We have switched to Plan B.
The Wormwood Asteroid mentioned in the bible was bumped October 26, 2012.
It's heading out into deep space.
Wormwood would have caused our government as we know it to collapse.

We won't see the Mark of the Beast either.
That system of control has Orion Empire written all over it.

The timeline has been altered in our favor.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Book of Revelations will not occur. We have switched to Plan B. The Wormwood Asteroid mentioned in the bible was bumped October 26, 2012. It's heading out into deep space.

Any sources for all this besides Tolec and the Andromeda Council?

And, what is "plan B"?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The Book of Revelations will not occur. We have switched to Plan B. The Wormwood Asteroid mentioned in the bible was bumped October 26, 2012. It's heading out into deep space.

Any sources for all this besides Tolec and the Andromeda Council?

And, what is "plan B"?

I think you and i can agree that the Book of Revelation was a rotten timeline.
666 Mark of the Beast - Cannot buy , sell or trade without the mark of the beast.
Be thankful that timeline is gone. Good riddance!

Plan B is the transformation of the Earth into a 4D planet.
It is very rare for this to happen to a planet.
It usually just happens to stars.

Seeing is believing. Just 2 weeks to go. Don't go run and hide in an underground bunker
with 10,000 cans of campbell soup to keep you alive. This is an exciting time.
Don't worry. Our power grid will remain up and running.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Don't go run and hide in an underground bunker with 10,000 cans of campbell soup to keep you alive. This is an exciting time. Don't worry. Our power grid will remain up and running.

I'm Not worried and I am not going to run to any bunker.

Have you still not understood from my post that I don't believe this crap and am just trying to maje some sense out of Tolecs--I mean your--beliefs and why you believe the nonsense.

btw like I asked before:

Any proof or sources for all this besides Tolec and the Andromeda Council?

edit on 12/7/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join