It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gas Explosion, This Time It Was Caught on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

This gas explosion just occurred in Springfield, MA and was caught on Video. What the heck is going on with all these homes going up in smoke? This looks like a building in the middle of the city. What's weird is the video itself. It was taken from something other than a normal street cam. Looks like someone was just waiting for something to happen... check out the plume in this one.

The whole building is completely gone," Collins told Reuters by telephone. "The building was leveled ... there was extensive damage to a building across the street.

edit on 11/23/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Looks kike a regular street camera to me, why wouldn't it be?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Nothing odd here. Many buildings/homes are beginning to start up gas heating systems. If these systems are improperly maintained this id what happens.
edit on 23-11-2012 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The camera is absolutely centered upon the explosion, prior to the event and throughout. There is no explanation as to how or why it was filmed. Camera shaking could be wind. Is it a cam? Or a clipped frame from a larger panorama? If someone were actually filming it as delivered, 'twould be strange, indeed.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

Was that other one finally confirmed as a gas explosion? That thread had over a hundred pages and I still think people were arguing over what it was.They didn't detect any gas in the area so I have hard time believing the other one was a gas explosion. What evidence do they have this one was a gas explosion?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I can't really back the following, other than to say I heard it on the news lol.

The video was taken from a local news camera that was installed on the top of the building. Or... it was a CIA agent, perched high up above, just so he could get a good shot... that way it could be shown on FOX and CNN as propaganda against the gas industry!

Sometimes I impress myself lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I find it odd that the explosion is centered in the camera.

and what an odd place for a city CAM to be located anyways...can't even see any street activity..just rooftops.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You can see the flashing lights of emergency vehicles surrounding the building in question. I'm guessing a gas leak was reported and then the camera was set on the site.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not an expert on gas explosions, but to me it looked more like the type of explosion you see when a utility grade capacitor blows. Especially since power is knocked out in the one building right before the smoke obscures the view.

As for the camera, I just don't know, seems suspicious.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb

This gas explosion just occurred in Springfield, MA and was caught on Video. What the heck is going on with all these homes going up in smoke? This looks like a building in the middle of the city. What's weird is the video itself. It was taken from something other than a normal street cam. Looks like someone was just waiting for something to happen... check out the plume in this one.

The whole building is completely gone," Collins told Reuters by telephone. "The building was leveled ... there was extensive damage to a building across the street.

edit on 11/23/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

Hope they come up with a better explaination for this one

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I just now came across this: Explosion in China restaraunt kills and injures a bunch of people.

Nov 24
www.presstv.ir...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
They were investigating a gas leak outside when it happened

Firefighters, police officers and gas company workers in the area because of an earlier gas leak report were among the 18 people injured in the Springfield blast, authorities said.

Link
Link 2

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Initial investigations showed that a gas leak likely caused the blast that also shattered windows of buildings near the restaurant.

Hmmm, interesting, that blast killed 14 people. Seems like we've had a lot of gas explosions in a very small window of time. Doesn't sit well with me to be honest.
edit on 24/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Seems like we have some rather interesting updates concerning that original mysterious explosion from a few weeks ago:

The house explosion that killed two people, destroyed five homes and damaged dozens more in an Indianapolis neighbourhood is now being investigated as a homicide, authorities said, though no suspects have been named. Indianapolis Homeland Security Director Gary Coons announced the criminal investigation on November 19.

Officials say they believe natural gas was involved in the explosion, which destroyed five homes and left dozens damaged. Investigators have focused on appliances in their search for a cause. The explosion caused an estimated $4.4 million in damage.

Indianapolis explosion now being investigated as homicide

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I started a thread June 26th of this year in the Predictions Forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that there are many Gas Explosions occuring and I'm betting there are more to come...

Actually I just checked and looks like I put my original thread in the Psychology Forum.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Was that other one finally confirmed as a gas explosion? That thread had over a hundred pages and I still think people were arguing over what it was.They didn't detect any gas in the area so I have hard time believing the other one was a gas explosion. What evidence do they have this one was a gas explosion?

I posted an update from a yahoo story yesterday to one of it's smaller threads.
It's about 33 houses being scheduled for being bulldozed! Yes, it said 37 homes were destroyed, but,
only 33 were ordered bulldozed, but the other 4 that had repairable damage probably wouldn't be, either so
thus the figure 33 in the headline.

What I noticed though in the accompanying pic was that the trees right at the center of the blast area had all the
trees intact. Not a leaf fell. So I put the pic through fotoforensics and it showed the photo had been tampered
with.

In this explosion, it appears that the video is from a source well above the surrounding area. Like a drone maybe?
It has such a loud hum.
But, there is no fireball, as you would expect with a gas explosion, just black smoke.
Very odd.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
I find it odd that the explosion is centered in the camera.

and what an odd place for a city CAM to be located anyways...can't even see any street activity..just rooftops.

it kind of reminds me of the dancing Israelis on the rooftop on watching a WTC tower getting blasted by a commercial aircraft

there are just too many 'Natural gas' explosions taking place in a short time frame... to be pure chance/ coincidence

i suspect more strongly now that secret Muslim terror cells are behind this new type of attacks... in the summer it was forest lands that were arsoned, here in the winter it is gas lines in the deep basements of homes (see Indianapolis flurry of explosions) and now downtown busniss buildings being set up for explosions...

terrorists cells or else False Flag attacks--- either way its terrorism and not chance in my book

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

American infrastructure is falling apart. We have 50 year old gas pipes made out of wood still in use in this country. You can't expect private citizens are any better at maintaining their connections. How is this not to be expected?
edit on 24-11-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

join