It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be thankful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am a Child of the Enlightened. We see all and surround all and will consume all. You try day and night to penetrate the veil to no avail, while we cast it aside at will and see farther, even unto the deepest Vault and the highest Door. You seek magick within Gaia's breast, and the presence of interlopers from Kosmos' farthest reach, but you fail to see what is before you: my fellow Children, the Guiding Light, the Emplaced. And if you see us you see us wrongly, as something to be feared, as something to be shunned, as something wicked. But we are the reason you build. We are the reason you grow. We are the reason you have to be thankful for.

Find us. Love us. Become us.
אַל־תִּירָא

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayin70

I do not fear you, per se. But I do fear the way the champions of your views evade concrete and established knowledge of the working world in substitute for unsubstantiated and embryonic theories and constructs. I fear this, because it has taken us so long, fighting so hard against the influences of religion and the regimes of despots whose names were worshipped as religious icon, to make the ground we have in the name of knowledge.

I respect your freedom to chose your views and worship what you like. But I do not see the contributions that it has brought as anything quantifiable.

Our scientific inquiry has had only a scant few hundred years to produce results; our humanism, even less. Religiosity and shamanism conversely, has had tens if not hundreds, of thousands of years to produce. So, please if at all possible, do not fear us and please give us the chance that history has given you.

new topics

join