It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video every American should watch. Your nations sovereignty depends on it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Watching now. So far it looks really good. Nice find.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7
reply to post by Zaanny

Why must they always insert the religion crap in with this stuff ? I can't stand it ! I agree wake up people , but give me a break on the fairy tales . I DON'T BELIEVE IN GODS OR ANY RELIGION !

Why is it so hard to just ignore the religion parts? Or if it is that appalling to you then don't watch it and move on. I am sick of so many complaining every time someone brings up their religious or spiritual beliefs. Just take what you will from it and leave the rest for cripe sake...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting and informative video but why use the same name, "Behold a Pale Horse" as the book Bill Cooper wrote? Kind of confuses things, theres plenty of names to choose from and I bet many of these people have read Bill's material.
edit on 23-11-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The elites are tearing America apart for their own gains. It is truly sad to watch such a great country suffer as it does.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is one of the WORST films of its kind that I've seen. Those who have said that it's opened their eyes, or this is the most informative thing they've seen, must not watch many videos on these topics. This was one of the most shallow, content-less videos on these subjects I've ever seen.

Furthermore, it has a strange smell of propaganda.

I think a commenter on this vid hit the nail directly on the head:

Not sure I trust this vid. It seems like all of the commentators are admitted conservatives. It addresses most issues very shallowly with little content "the NWO is coming to get you-- BOO!" Spends a lot of time talking about corporations pulling strings behind the scenes, then goes on to talk about the terrible carbon credits. I thought it was big corps who had the most to fear from stuff like carbon credits. The rest seems like fluff using "hot topic" conspiracy terms. Bilderberg, bankers, fed reserve, micro-chips-are-the-mark-of-th­e-beat -- BOO! (Scared yet?)) I kept waiting for it to get better... and then even after an hour it was still mostly fluff. A few good topics but very shallow, poor coverage. Mostly seemed like conservative (republican) christian corporatism propaganda, using conspiracy buzz-words and the "truth movement" as "sheep's clothing"

Lately I have personally had the growing suspicion that The Powers That Be are trying to goad us into an armed revolution. Many of you keep waiting to find out what "the big one" is going to be-- that event or trigger which will finally "allow" them the excuse "they" need to swoop in take over control, take our guns, lock us in camps, etc...

...and I suspect this may be it...

And no, this has nothing to do with William Cooper's book of the same name, which is a very interesting (and detailed) read. This just seemed like conservative christian propaganda which calls for revolution (ironically proving the point which is denied in the beginning of the video, that christians, militias, etc are a threat to the govt)

I would recommend the serious seeker look at Cooper's work instead. This would maybe be a good intro video to someone who had never heard of any of these topics. Anyone looking for real solid in-depth info will likely be disappointed and feel their time has been wasted.
edit on 23-11-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is a fairly good primer for the uninformed, and it may well wake some up.
For most on ATS it is old news, but we need to remember that most people are not ready for the meat of the matter, as they can barely handle the milk.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

S&F

I'm only 16 minutes in but it's great stuff, I'll post again after watching the whole vid, maybe

SS

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I downloaded it and burned it to DVD so I could watch on the TV. Its pretty good very good primer for those not aware as was said above but old news to ATS. Would be a good video to give to people...

As for not trusting it as said above everything in it has been documented here multiple times where have you been...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It is a good video to watch for those who are not aware of whats going on in our world. I have spoken of these subjects to friends family and even acquaintance, most either don`t care, don`t believe, or feel there is nothing only a few can do. So they do nothing. All people seem to care about is who sports team is winning or whos on TV. Sadly I feel that those in power have already won, as we are a TV- radio hypnotized lazy bunch.
The psychology used on the masses is working. They know we dont like things taken from us, so they take more than they want, then in time give a little back. We are so satisfied to get the little bit back we forget about the whole that was taken. Pyschology take a man that dont like to eat a bologna sandwich and starve him for a while and he will gladly eat that cold blolgna sandwich. Take away most jobs till people are starving and they will gladly work for minimum wage, and say well at least i got a job, and the Falcons and the Bulldogs are winning. All the while the noose is tightening. Not enuff people are aware that sacrifices are needed, mustless be the one to sacrifice. SAD

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7
reply to post by Zaanny

Why must they always insert the religion crap in with this stuff ? I can't stand it ! I agree wake up people , but give me a break on the fairy tales . I DON'T BELIEVE IN GODS OR ANY RELIGION !

Look at the preamble to your states constitution. Pretty sure it mentions God. If you don't recognize your state constitution, then why are you living within its borders?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

America is a corporation and Americans allow capitalism to rule the roost.

I've tried to mention that "United States" is a corporation, people just can't seem to wrap their brain around that fact. Same with the bankruptcy of that corporation in 1933. This isn't a "Sovereign Nation" anymore, hasn't been for a long time. I get verbally attacked when I bring it up. Too bad they don't know how to search for info on the web. Just google--"United States isn't a country". Or something similar. It's even legislated.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo

Originally posted by zroth

America is a corporation and Americans allow capitalism to rule the roost.

I've tried to mention that "United States" is a corporation, people just can't seem to wrap their brain around that fact. Same with the bankruptcy of that corporation in 1933. This isn't a "Sovereign Nation" anymore, hasn't been for a long time. I get verbally attacked when I bring it up. Too bad they don't know how to search for info on the web. Just google--"United States isn't a country". Or something similar. It's even legislated.

Know Your Constitution - Learn how to defend Your Rights www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Good video put I fear the battles are already lost. The hearts and minds of the people is what is at stake and TPTB have already won them using fear and apathy.

Fear of the boogieman or of loosing everything will turn even the most die hard freedom lover into willing sheep. All it takes is one little push and the US will become compartmentalized. Most will take the easy road and the people who do not will be ripe for the picking.

How did we fall so far was it the lack of Religion? NO, it was the lack of common sense and apathy. And even with people waking up as I call it everyday the learning curve is far to sharp at this point for any real change.

We would have to vote for non progressives and the two parties we have to choose from are filled top to bottom with them. The game is fixed at this point in time. Is all lost for future generations? MAYBE.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Going to save this video for later viewing.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Its already happening. We're being fed lie after lie and I'm starting to think mind control is being employed.
Obama DID NOT win re election. The vote counts were tampered with and millions of Romney votes were given to Obama. I just heard that Obama increased his support among young voters and minorities. BS. Support for Obama was down and while Romney was no prize he did have more independants and a GOP base that wanted Obama gone and gave him a default vote. We're being told Obama won, LOL. Next we'll be told the sky is red, the ocean is black, and water flows uphill.
As for economics, its lie after lie about unemployment, consumer spending, housing. Well lies can't go on forever and a crash is coming soon. People who aren't ready for it are going to turning on each other and the puppet masters will be there to implement martial law to crush everybody into submission.
Buy your flat screen TV on credit, when they shut off the power it will be worthless. No gasoline and your new car and its 6 year car loan will be worthless. Your new phone and laptop will be useles swhen the internet killswitch is thrown. Wake TF up, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join