It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejads staff charged with summoning demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
. Delusions and unusual belief systems aren't specific to schizophrenics.

Yeah you read that from the medical guide didn't you, I personally believe hearing voices isn't delusion and that believing there not delusions isn't unusual. yes I agree some people are really messed in the head, but many functioning schizo's can figure out what they hear isn't just from their heads. because it's not.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
In America we call it schizophrenia. .

I doubt an entire political body suffers the same illness.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Some people believe in demons. Because to those that don't they "think" they are not real.
Other dimension etc etc

In summery, demons exist
edit on 22-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by mideast

No , propaganda by the MSM machine.

They induce and repeat their lies to make it like truth.

You are saying Ahmadinejads staff was not charged with sorcery?

I believe he is referring to jinn. It's true with me they played good cop bad cop sounding like military or government chasing me around until i did something to get arrested or kill myself. Im fine now, they are so quiet i only hear them outside mostly, they did go away recently but came back. I too believe that they can be summned on someone as my voices started when i was being gangstalked.

These people don't care about the truth.

Just tell them what they already know and how they want to know.

Don't waste your time.

Time is the most precious gift.

All the human beings will know what is truth.

Some people go for it.

And for some people they bring the truth and they face it.

Let them play in the merry go round.
edit on 22-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by butcherguy

Sounds like a religious leader is taking advantage of the superstitious nature of the people there to fight a political battle.

Political infighting IMO.

That's exactly what it is.

It all started after Ahmadinejad tried to fire a member of his cabinet that was appointed by Khamenei. Ahmadinejad fired him, Khamenei reinstated him and Ahmadinejad went into hiding to pout for 10 days without bothering to show up for meetings. He almost got himself removed. The battle between Khamenei and Ahmadinejad has been on ever since. Khamenei has even threatened to take away the seat of the Presidency altogether. Let's see if there's even going to be another Presidential election come June.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

What was the connection to superstition ?

"that's exactly how it is" is it an approving with unrelated sentence ?

Where was the connection between taking advantage ?

Originally posted by butcherguy

Sounds like a religious leader is taking advantage of the superstitious nature of the people there to fight a political battle.

Political infighting IMO.

WE have a saying in persian. It is "disbeliever thinks that others are all like himself."

Muslims think and know the different between religion and superstition.

Superstition is what Freemasonry and Illuminati is injecting in your minds.

I am glad to see this is right that whoever who stands against the Christ gets to anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlavatskyChannel
It's not surprising. Besides aren't they all working together anyway..? illuminati, freemasons.. etc etc.. the people at the top of the pyramid, regardless of country all have good reason to bandy together.. world domination and control.. gained by alchemy and energy manipulation.. nothing new in my opinion..

I agree, what we see and hear in the news is all theatre. When the conspiracy was set many decades ago 'they' started to infiltrate governments and royal houses and every place with significant power or influence on the world. In the news 'they' hate eachother but behind the scene's they have meetings and obey a common agenda, how to fool the world and what to do when their queu is up.

Just look at Hillary Clinton and this these other guys talking in the middle east the last few days... It looks as if they are doing their best and accomplish results for peace...just like that. Its like in the movies and we are..... toast...

edit on 22/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'm not sure I understood a word you just said, but regardless, I think the first paragraph of the link to the O.P. sums it up.

Close allies of Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, have been accused of using supernatural powers to further his policies amid an increasingly bitter power struggle between him and the country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

I may be mistaken, but I doubt that you agree that close allies of Ahmadinejad are using "supernatural powers".

This is nothing but a political power struggle, plain and simple, between Ahmadinejad's allies and Khamenei's allies. They throw in words like "supernatural" and "magick" to appeal to the religious or superstitious people in the country to convince people of the need to take sides. Take your pick.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is probably something most governments make use of....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

On the purely political level, undoubtedly khameini is using terms charged with religious meaning to discredit Ahmadinejad; so accusing him of using sorcery and magick is probably related back to this. And it's meaningful to the hordes of die hard shia.

However, is it really so implausible that Ahmadinejad - who seems to be so fascinated with ancient Persian culture and religion - would make use of divination in making political decisions?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ahmad had been the persian apostate infidel leader Khameni's puppet and fall guy all along.

When things go wrong, inorder that that apostate 'supreme spiritual leader of all Shia' comes as clean as white linen, Ahmad gets the blame. Those accusations of Djinns are just pure hogwash for the simple minded.

Many of the apostate Khameni moves had gone wrong and bad, and the blowback is terrible, with more terrifying times to come to him.

What better time than to string his puppet out to slaughter now?

The latest and most recent this month that I heard about Ahmad was that the apostate Khamei told his rubber stamping parliament to stop an inquest onto Ahmad's financial iniquities. Perhaps Ahmad has a trump card on the apostate dealings that he best be left alone?

I pity the Shias now. They are innocent, naive and had only been fooled, and yet will bear the brunt of muslim anger soon.

It is the apostate Khameni who should be the one to pay the price for his abominable actions upon humanity - false teachings, interferance with other muslim states including the world through the use of his terror hounds - iranian revolutionary guards and hisbollahs, support in the slaughtering of sunnis by the thousands in Syria, etc and much more....

edit on 22-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

However, is it really so implausible that Ahmadinejad - who seems to be so fascinated with ancient Persian culture and religion - would make use of divination in making political decisions?

Regardless of the fact that I think Ahmadinejad's "evil", I really can't bring myself to answer that question.

It would have been nice if just one of these articles that came out over the last year had any details on what these "supernatural powers" or "majick" consisted of, but I never saw any myself.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
sinbad ?

those crazy evil magicians

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Regardless of the fact that I think Ahmadinejad's "evil", I really can't bring myself to answer that question.

It's a question which is nebulous to many...Understandably.

I read a lot in philosophy, religion etc, where I think it is quite probable that what people phantasmagorically call "demons" or "djinn" are metaphysical forces which ontologically precede the appearance of the physical world, and so, are "mental" worlds. It's only because of my acquaintance with this philosophical, magical or esoteric aspect that I don't find it too improbable that a government or political party would make use of such unorthodox methods.

Problem is, people have such a mythologized understanding of this subject, through the popular and traditional use of allegory to present nondescript abstract processes or forces (on a different note, aren't our dreams just 'allegory' for what we think, feel, fear, etc?) that they've taken the image for the thing itself.

The thing is something mental, or abstract, which acts as a 'connector' of sorts between a realm of potentia and a realm of being. It's odd, but there does seem to be an ontological basis for this belief. Ontology itself, the notion that beliefs, emotions, etc, the contents of our mind and thinking, exist 'abstractly' is difficult to accept on faith alone.

Perhaps science will prove it one day.

It would have been nice if just one of these articles that came out over the last year had any details on what these "supernatural powers" or "majick" consisted of, but I never saw any myself.

Usually through meditation, trance, with the use of symbols, chants etc, to 'vibrate' on the same wavelength as the metaphysical force in question.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

From "The Guardian": Ahmadinejads allies charged with sorcery

Close allies of Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, have been accused of using supernatural powers to further his policies amid an increasingly bitter power struggle between him and the country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Several people said to be close to the president and his chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, have been arrested in recent days and charged with being "magicians" and invoking djinns (spirits).

Ayandeh, an Iranian news website, described one of the arrested men, Abbas Ghaffari, as "a man with special skills in metaphysics and connections with the unknown worlds".

The arrests come amid a growing rift between Ahmadinejad and Khamenei which has prompted several MPs to call for the president to be impeached.

I came across this news while doing other searches on Iran and thought it would be interesting for ATS.

Read more at the link above. "Djinn" are the islamic equivalent of demons. So is this just some of the crazy mudslinging of a theocratic dictatorship or is the Ahmadinejad Government really involved in magic or what they believe to be magic?
edit on 22-11-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

Typical Religious Clergy, blame it on the Devil or his associates. The Catholic Church perfected this in the middle ages. Most of them are scum themselves. The biggest lie the Catholic Church ever told was this....The biggest lie the Devil ever told was convincing the world he didn't exist................lol...........diabolical but a touch of genius!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Read more at the link above. "Djinn" are the islamic equivalent of demons.

Just want to clear this up. "Djinn" or "Jinn" or "Jinni" aren't the equivalent to "demons". Djinn are beings that live, just like you and I, with their own individual religions, thoughts and emotions. The only difference is that they live out of our realm of senses, theoretically.

They are not all evil, nor all good. Just like we humans are not all evil, nor all good. Labelling them as "demons" as many do, stigmatizes the phenomenon unfairly. If you read the Quran, you will understand more fully what you are implying, OP.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The whole article reads as if it's some made up tabloid piece or something from The Onion...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Lol are you serious? Here's one of your posts, seems like you have schizophrenia.

TextI started hearing Jinn speak to me in 2009 2010. First they started calling me names. Then they set up a military like situation where they would threaten to arrest me. I learned how to fight back. Eventually they started to give up their fight and leave me be. After I squeezed my pineal gland 7 or 8 times and dimension shifted for several months they taught me that the checkerboard could be used to shift dimensions, this was a lie. I didn't really believe them so i mocked them by moving around on squares in my mind, i even created new sqaures and stacked squares. i should of left it alone, after i did all that i started seeing wierd things happen to me and hearing loud bangs and booms no one else was hearing. The jinn kept telling me those were dimensional walls colliding or something. Could my psychic experience with these creatures be responsible for the strange turn our planet is taking? All im saying OP is i believe it. The Jinn back in 2010 named me king of the illuminati and masons. I said no thank you. But who can blame them, they were afraid of me.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Yeah he really does , he has said so

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In my opinion, demon=dimen (Dimension)

I think it is a title given to any entity *capable* of existing within more than one dimension, or from a human perspective - more dimensions than we are capable of perceiving.

Of course we exist in these dimensions too, but they thrive in it - like we thrive in the 3rd.

Don't think that makes them "evil" or "Good"... Just more aware.
Which would make many very upset, as it does naturally, when they find a person who is *clearly* more aware then them.

Maybe we should learn from such Djinn or Demons and attempt to broaden our own awareness, but are we ready for such a responsibility?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If Jinns are anything like humans then they're are largely evil and I wouldn't trust them.

If they exist that is.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join