It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejads staff charged with summoning demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
People need to out right say they believe in demons, instead giving a new age, magical explanation, wishy washy answers

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by papazen

Oh, sorry, and how was I supposed to know that?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2012 by boredsilly because: .

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

You are saying Ahmadinejads staff was not charged with sorcery?

And you are saying he is "evil", right? In order to further foster the image that we need another "regime change" because there is another bad president on the loose in the Middle East?

Isn't that how it has been going with Saddam, UBL, Qaddafi, Assad? Evil Regimes with WMD ... must destroy!

Give it a rest already. Those who denounce others in order to further an agenda are the evil ones. The ones who bomb others in the name of "defense" are the lowest of all.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
summoning demons and ghosts and spirits? really? This is all the proof we need that these people are still neanderthals in their way of thinking and reasoning, they haven`t advanced even 1 step from their ancient roots.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

There is no match to Christian/Satanic or Hebrew demons.

From wikipedia's Jinn

The jinn (Arabic: جن‎ ǧinn, singular جني ǧinnī; also spelled djinn), or genies, are supernatural spirits mentioned in the Quran and Islamic mythology who inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Together, the jinn, humans and angels make up the three sentient creations of God. The Quran mentions that the jinn are made of a smokeless and "scorching fire", and they have the physical property of weight. Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent. The jinn are mentioned frequently in the Quran, and the 72nd sura of the Quran is entitled Sūrat al-Jinn.

Demons as in related to Hebrew lore are never benevolent or even neutral. In classical mythology the words dæmon and daimôn are Latinized spellings of the Greek "δαίμων", a reference to the daemons of ancient Greek religion and mythology, as well as later Hellenistic religion and philosophy.

From Wikipedia's Daemon (classical mythology)

Daemons are good or benevolent nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and gods, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the gods themselves (see Plato's Symposium). Walter Burkert suggests that unlike the Judeo-Christian use of demon in a strictly malignant sense, “general belief in spirits is not expressed by the term daimon until the 5th century when a doctor asserts that neurotic women and girls can be driven to suicide by imaginary apparitions, ‘evil daimones’. How far this is an expression of widespread popular superstition is not easy to judge… On the basis of Hesiod's myth, however, what did gain currency was for great and powerful figures to be honoured after death as a daimon…”  Daimon is not so much type of quasi-divine being, according to Burkert, but rather a non-personified “peculiar mode” of their activity.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why is this thread still open when it's been posted twice already? I'm jot having a dig at OP, t just seems that when the good, interesting threads which are genuine conspiracies and are posted twice or even touch on same issue, they get deleted or closed - whereas the homes which are about religion or a nation much as Israel, Iran or another hot bed of discussion, they stay open....

It's like they want to generate discussion which will turn into preaching hate, We've discussed this issue now three times, I think his should of gone to the trash bin 24 hours ago.
edit on 23-11-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
LOL, well now, nice to see there's no separation between evil spirits and State, in Iran.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I may be mistaken, but I doubt that you agree that close allies of Ahmadinejad are using "supernatural powers".

There is just assumptions about one guy , and there is no true prove or he should have been busted until now.

+ supernatural powers are mostly condemned to failure or we should have been all puppets right now.

+ I chose to remain wise and awake to see the truth rather than rushing to accuse some one and bringing fear to people.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
[
Those jins work only on disbelievers.
edit on 22-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Disbelievers in what?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Originally posted by mideast
[
Those jins work only on disbelievers.
edit on 22-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Disbelievers in what?

Disbelievers in satan , in his ways and that he is an old enemy.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
. Delusions and unusual belief systems aren't specific to schizophrenics.

Yeah you read that from the medical guide didn't you, I personally believe hearing voices isn't delusion and that believing there not delusions isn't unusual. yes I agree some people are really messed in the head, but many functioning schizo's can figure out what they hear isn't just from their heads. because it's not.

I am a high-functioning schizophrenic who was diagnosed in 1990.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Merriman Weir because: .

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Let them destroy each other. It will save us the trouble.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Living in the 21st century...
People still believe in demons...
Not just the general public, but also the legal system, the people who are supposed to be more educated than the average peasants.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This is what happens when your government is a theocracy.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes I am aware of Godwin's RuIe

I do not think that he could best Khamenei in a power struggle. However, if he can convince him that what he is doing, if he is doing it, is not only appropriate but beneficial for Iran and for their faith, then it lends credence to the supposed parallels between Hitler and Ahmadinejad. Thanks in large part to the History Channel most everyone has heard about the interest of Hitler in the occult and his crony Himmler was steeped in the stuff and many things were done to invoke the purported power which lies in it. While I don''t think the Nazi party ever tried to summon demons, well unless Hellboy is a bio pic, they did allow Norse and Aryan legend to influence their actions.

I think if he is successful in his attempts there would be a telltale sign and that would be the agreement of Khamenei. For lack of a greater term I would assume Khamenei to be a very religious man and I don't think summoning demons to be a tenant of the Islamic faith. A djinn would by its nature be a very convincing and conniving entity and under the guise of helping the Iranian cause, would work only to further its own agenda which is the destruction of our kind.

From a Christian perspective this would certainly be a demon and I think it would compel Iran to initiate the whole Ezekiel 38 attempt at Invasion of Israel and if you've ever read that particular part of the Bible you know how that goes. If not I'll tell you that it doesn't go well for the invading forces. Skipping the list of fellow participants for brevity's sake, Persia is slated in this attempt to be dashed apart by the hand of God in this attempt its weapons of war reduced to heaps of burning and smoldering metal. Following the course of events this deliverence from destruction will rekindle the faith of the Jews drawing them to God and the active practice of their religion. Some believe that during this destruction the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque will share the fate of the invading armies resulting in the construction of the 3rd Temple allowing Jews to begin the ritual sacrifice their faith requires. Now I don't think the Djinn is motivated by this thought because it certainly knows the Bible but doesn't believe in its validity likely it would believe it was setting in motion Israel's destruction.

Also to the many saying "Well this is what you get when you have a theocracy" When was the last time you heard about the Pope or the Dalai Lama trying to summon demons? Or the leaders of all the other countries which, while not hard-line theocracies, use sharia law as the basis for their governments (Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Oman)?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

The pope has held summoning spirits inside the Vatican walls.

All these politicians are guilty of some sort of sorcery

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If this is in fact true, I wonder if we should exchange Djinns, demons, Magic with (PROFOUND DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE HUMAN MIND)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, They aren't allowed to worship the underworld at the Bohemian Grove, So they have to go about it their way I guess...lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
While these 2 clowns are fighting each other, there is a disaster on the Shia world right now.

Many of Sunnis had awokened up to the depredations of the apostate Khameni's chess moves to destablize nations in order to protect only themselves, pitting sunnis against sunnis, sunnis againts the world, etc, but are now targetting shias for revenge.

The Shias common folk are innocent, no matter how stubborn they may be, or defense responsive they may be. They are only in the minority of the largely sunni muslim world. They should not be targetted. They too, first of all, are only fellow humans, with a right to their beliefs so long as they hurt and harm no one.

The long standing feud between sunnis and shias had been for 1,300 years, with no sincere end in sight. The west too had their own sectarian strive, and coincidently lasted equally for 1,300 years - from 300AD to the age of enlightenment around 16th century, between catholics and protestants. Today, they had learnt to live side by side, sharing common goals that all mankind shares, despite the differences.

So too can the shias and sunnis end their feuds and live in peace so that no more innocents die.

But first of all, the apostate Khameni must end its interferences in other nations, recall all its licensed to kill terrorists groups, disband the supreme council then rest administration to an honestly elected parliament, and he himself go into seclusion to atone for the hurt and harm he had caused around the world through his brainwashed or self serving terror agents.

There has to be a start somewhere, and it begins with the leadership. End the strife, suspicions, interferences for the sake of personal survival. Equally, many other humans too seek the same goal. No man is an immortal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join