It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber stanley03061973 questions...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Notice the balloon in the first video and then the fan in the second.

I have talked to Stan Man in the past, and he has said that these things now "scream" at him, whereas before they would "torment" him during sleep (which is why he started recording indoors). He no longer needs his MSI 370i camera to see and hear them! Too bad he is not a believer in God (from what I have learned), for he could stop these things in a second.

People here seem to know their s***. So, I think these are demonic spirits, what does everyone else think?

edit on 22-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Too bad he is not a believer in God, for he could stop these things in a second.

i believe, god decided to put this youtuber into this situation.

edit: isn't this youtuber also a member on ats ? i remember someone posting pictures of aliens her, which look very similar to the ones on his channel.

edit on 22-11-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Video 1 ... disco ball
Video 2 ..dust.

These aren't even good.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Is there something specific to look for? A certain time on the videos where it gets good? I skimmed through but was unable to see anything ghost related. I see dust flying around, possibly could be light reflections. Those types of fans easily fall over. I have one and it becomes unbalanced all the time. Notice it had no case on the front of it because it's fallen down before and popped off. Mine does that too, but it's far from a haunting or attacking, unless I missed a valuable second in those videos.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas....

Imagine if you will, a boy in bed, the covers pulled up close to his face, the eyes turned toward
you in fear....

And you hear him say, almost in a whisper....

".......I see dust motes "

edit on 22-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Why is it you bible thumpers are so gullable ?

The youtuber is trying to convince you that dust is evidence of ghosts not only have you convinced yourself that the dust is not dust but you even take it one step further and somehow rationalize that it must be demons.

In one thread the discussion revolving around 3 imaginary beings ghosts, gods and demons without a shred of proof that either exists all because some nitwit records some dust flying off a fan.

Pleas tell us your kidding and are not that intellectually vaccuous.
edit on 22-11-2012 by ChristianJihad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

High five for logic

SS

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
plus, he has disabled votes and comments, go figure.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
plus, he has disabled votes and comments, go figure.

Maybe the ghosties leave bad comments on his videos.

"Hey you human, stop recording us, we don't like it! Noob!"

He might actually just not be aware that heat rises. In the first video, he says something like "Nuffin moving at all, stll as.. hot as, but it's still as." -- yay bogans.

So it's hot.. A dusty room. A camera set up to always capture close up dust particles as large blurry orbs. Youtube. Monetisation. WIN!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So would believing in a God that does not exist make a great deal of difference to his situation then?

I don't get what you are trying to say.........
edit on 22-11-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
Video 1 ... disco ball
Video 2 ..dust.

These aren't even good.

He's got a 1/4" CMOS low light sensor - MSI 370i webcam, the same one I have! Why do I not see the same "dust," as you like to put it?

1.) Is in normal shot.

2.) Is in black in white to brighten the orbs.

They are good videos because I can show you other videos that have the same phenomenon, just not at this same static heightened activity. On top of that, this guy accidentally stumbled upon this phenomenon with his new webcam. He isn't "rocket-scientist-smart" like you.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

So would believing in a God that does not exist make a great deal of difference to his situation then?

I don't get what you are trying to say.........
edit on 22-11-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

Well, if he would stop inviting them in his home then yes, his demonic psychotic problems would cease. If they don't stop, he could simply ask God / Christ to stop the "storm," and that will be the end of it.
edit on 23-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The first few times I ran across Stan I ignored him. And while his videos in themselves prove next-to-nothing in relation to whether his "orbs" are dust motes or anomalous phenomena, I have come to the opinion that he is exactly the type of guy that anomalous stuff does seem to materialize around.

The fan and balloon tests are not totally without their merit, but for most folk his footage won't prove conclusive.

However, if you start to get a feel for his belief systems and personality the footage starts to carry a little more weight when extrapolated across the personalities throughout history--past and present--who seem to be magnets for anomalous behavior--or entities take your choice--and who live their lives in the "liminal" state as George P. Hansen might call it.

Highly recommended reading for those interested in the study of the anomalous:

The Trickster Book Website

The Book:

The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen

Shame on Stan for dragging that kid into his world...

edit on 23-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Cough! Hack! ACHOOOO!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Is that outside or inside, jigger? Actually, so far, your vid is more of a support for Stan's hypothesis as the movement of the respective orbs/dust motes are decidedly different in yours and Stan's vids.

Stan's are shooting across the vid in all directions and changing their orientation apart from each other. Your vid looks more like a snow globe.

I'm not saying dust motes are out of the question, just that there are some valid reasons to look at the youtuber's vids/assertion a little closer.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by jiggerj

Is that outside or inside, jigger? Actually, so far, your vid is more of a support for Stan's hypothesis as the movement of the respective orbs/dust motes are decidedly different in yours and Stan's vids.

Stan's are shooting across the vid in all directions and changing their orientation apart from each other. Your vid looks more like a snow globe.

I'm not saying dust motes are out of the question, just that there are some valid reasons to look at the youtuber's vids/assertion a little closer.

Change the lighting and it will look different. I work in a factory where heavy cardboard is cut into circles to make reels. Though invisible, sometimes the cardboard dust in the air gets so thick that it can gather at the corner of my eyes and up my nose in minutes. But, when the sun hits a window just right the dust in the air looks as thick as smoke. It's all about lighting and air flow.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Skip to 0:30.

Here's another one.

edit on 24-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I found some videos about people using ouji boards so i watched a couple, on the second one I felt a sharp pain in my throat so i stopped watching. THe orbs are amazing though, he must have a portal or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My Video Analysis:First Video "Scariest Alien Spirits Videos Ever Seen"

Here are some anomalies I noticed. I do not claim they are supernatural, only anomalies.

I find them very interesting.

On the first video there is especially odd movements between 4:00-4:06. There are multiple anomalies around the picture facing their backs. One in particular seems to come out of the door, sweep across the wall and picture. Then arc down towards his shoulder and curve back up into his head. That is a very odd one.

As well, between 6:32 and 6:38 there is another strange anomaly. Just to the left of the balloon, one starts to materialize and grow in size as it heads down. Then it seems to split up into 3 objects. He even comments on that one as it is happening. 6:51-6:54 another strange one. To the left of the balloon one seems to materialize on the left screen and expand as it moves towards the balloon. He gets pretty excited about that one.

One of the more interesting to me occurred between 8:00-8:06. Watch the left edge of the picture frame behind them. One flies out and fades out a split second, then seems to materialize and continue on a path going between him and the balloon. It flies in a slight arc across the entire room and curves up at bit by the blue object.

This is just a quick analysis by me. I am in no way an expert. I think he may be catching "orbs" but I feel most of the particles are dust. He keeps saying "there is no wind" but you can clearly see the balloon moving. That means there is "air flow" in the house. There are probably about at least 50 logical reasons to why he has air flow in his room but does not necessarily notice it.

I am not a fan of orb evidence but I do find the ones I listed very interesting. He may be catching actual orbs mixed in with a dusty room. He thinks he is catching hundreds of them when it may just be a few.

This is the very first video I have seen from this guy. I will be looking into him a bit.

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

edit on 11/24/2012 by mcx1942 because: wording

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

They are especially interesting to me because I am in the process of figuring out how to capture these on CCD or CMOS type low light digital video cameras. This guy has it down to a science, so I found the same MSI camera he is using, but can't get the same effect. I don't know if it's his TV, or perhaps a special type of light bulb that is illuminating these things. I have no idea.

In full disclosure, I haven't done much more than an hour of indoor recording, mainly because I know never to invite these things into my house. However, what if they are already here, and that's why may cats simultaneously look at these things as they fly around? I'm tempted, but don't want to make God mad. I have made Him mad enough.

The other thing you will learn from watching this guys videos is that these things have the ability to project themselves, for lack of a better term, onto two dimensional surfaces such as walls. This guy even brings his neighbors over to watch. Since his laptop cannot record (at least this is the case for most of his videos) he has his MSI webcam hooked up to his laptop, and his laptop is plugged into his TV. He is recording his TV using a regular handheld camcorder on a tripod. This is why the quality looks so bad and why you cannot see the faces he and his kid are trying to constantly point out.

On top of that, he says that the reason he started recording these is because he could hear them in the night, so he got himself this MSI camera. Nowadays, he does not even need the camera to see them. If you take his words as truth, this is definitely supernatural.

edit on 24-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join