It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinding Horus - Gaza lynch mob kills 6 'Israeli collaborators,' drags body of one behind motorbik

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
When the crap hits the fan you have to take care of business - Traitors world wide should hear this message not just Gaza - they need to realize money isn't worth selling out your neighbors - and I dont think this is the answer either, but - Loose Lips will sink your battleship per say....

Graphic images have emerged purporting to show a lynch mob dragging the body of an alleged Israeli spy through the streets of Gaza.

News Report

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
israel is somehow finding out where all these hamas leaders are holed up.

it's bad all around. to betray your family and country to the people who are killing you and holding you under a military occupation.

putting innocent people at risk by relaying targets to israeli jets and drones, wtf was that guy thinking.

still, i would have imprisoned him with his shame until palestine was liberated and put him in a cell with a beautiful view of the ocean and of the free country he'll never step foot on.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Prison - contains lots of cells - now what is a cell > ? it contains energy - its esoteric but if you have a lot of people in Prison you have a lot of energy ... and that is why America has the most amount of people in prison to maintain this amount of energy - or power .... that is why they are trying to imprison the whole population.. to have that amount of energy... when we are free they dont have power or energy and not that many people in cells.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Nah, you're wrong, it seems a much better idea to plug him with lead and then drag him around for all the kids to see. Seems perfectly normal to me? Well, isn't this what we do in Australia or USA or the UK? Sure, we do it all the time...........the kids love it, it's become a family thing.

Last time I checked, we were a little more advanced than this.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Those people were "accused" of collaborating, and one man was dragged through the streets without a trial or due process, by motorcycles and murdered in cold blood. That's something animals would do. Those are not men, theyre animals.

You know what passes for justice over there? If someone says you did it, and they have witnesses, even if theyre lying and you're innocent they will kill you. Thats barbarism. Welcome to islamic justice.
edit on 21-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Check this out.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Foolish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry I dont share your vision of whats legal and whats illegal - no body likes a tattle tail - and when war is going on - those people you have to get rid of - or they will get you killed. and guess what - when Israel attacked Gaza its called WAR, and those people were accused of collaborating with the enemy, which an offense of immediate execution // without trial // - even if they weren't guilty, the death serves a patriotic purpose . the man being dragged through the streets is like, see what happens if you betray your people. that is why I named this post Blinding Horus....
edit on 21-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It's a much plausiable reason these 6 (8 in total) were sick of Hamas and spoke out against them!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Well, isn't this what we do in Australia or USA or the UK? Sure, we do it all the time...........the kids love it, it's become a family thing.

Last time I checked, we were a little more advanced than this.

In the United States those accused to treason can be held indefinitely without trial and be subjected to torture during their "holiday" there. So while it's true western countries don't necessarily enact the same kind of mistreatment, don't go thinking we're all that better than them.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Those people were "accused" of collaborating, and one man was dragged through the streets without a trial or due process, by motorcycles and murdered in cold blood. That's something animals would do. Those are not men, theyre animals.

Animals would not do this.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You know what passes for justice over there? If someone says you did it, and they have witnesses, even if theyre lying and you're innocent they will kill you. Thats barbarism. Welcome to islamic justice.
edit on 21-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

It depends on how many witnesses there are, what the situation is, and also what gender the witnesses are. The death penalty is not given in all situations, not even the majority of them, so not really sure what you're getting at - are you referring to the Sharia? If so, last I checked, Palestine was not an Islamic Theocracy, do you know differently?

Originally posted by bluemirage5
It's a much plausiable reason these 6 (8 in total) were sick of Hamas and spoke out against them!

Perhaps you should read the article in the OP before posting about it?

Reuters, one of the news agencies that released the photos, cited the Hamas Aqsa radio as saying the six men "possessed hi-tech equipment and filming equipment to take footage of positions."

They had been "caught red-handed," working for Israel, and so were executed.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I'm sorry I dont share your vision of whats legal and whats illegal - no body likes a tattle tail - and when war is going on - those people you have to get rid of - or they will get you killed. and guess what - when Israel attacked Gaza its called WAR, and those people were accused of collaborating with the enemy, which an offense of immediate execution // without trial // - even if they weren't guilty, the death serves a patriotic purpose . the man being dragged through the streets is like, see what happens if you betray your people. that is why I named this post Blinding Horus....
edit on 21-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Tattle tail? Was the man really guilty? You do not know, he and the others were accused, no trial took place to determine innocence.

"Even if they weren't guilty, the death serves a patriotic purpose"?

Seriously, so by your own reasoning, someone can just jerk you off the streets and murder you in cold blood just to be patriotic eh? No due process to determine wether you were guilty of the accusations? How incredibly idiotic.
edit on 22-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is the kind of ATROCITY that makes civilised men, regardless if palestinian or jew, and even humanity, to have doubts in Hamas as a moral force.

Where is justice? Was he given a fair trial? Nope. Just because some clown probably caught him on a phone and just claim he is 'agent call home' to Israel, and then then brutally slaughter him?

Can you imagine the pain if it was only his grandmother on the phone whom he is trying to console with her concern for her grandson in Gaza, but because someone hates his face or had won over another's girlfriend, decides to finger him as a 'spy'?

Even if at war, there are still rules of engagement at play. These Hamas rank and file beasts, whom had NO authority, had proven that they seek to be above the law over humanity, the ones to decide a mortal's fate over life and death issues. May Hamas, who seek for credibility, bring that mob to justice, or be plagued forever by this inhumanity act.

Where the heck are the HYPOCRITICAL amnesty international, Gaza human rights organisations and a whole lot of useless bums with their usual crocodile tears of outcry over this issue???!!! Or is Hamas truly treated as ABOVE the law in Gaza and world that they willingly sliced off their tongues, but hit out at others because they will not resort to violence?

Shame on ALL of you who support this form of justice. Goes to show how much you had evolve in these present times.
edit on 22-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would love the world to be - civil - but if you notice its not - TSA is grabbing grandma's private parts and forcing them to drive on the interstates - which is suspected of causing 260 vehicle deaths .... it much safer to fly than drive. and they are doing this to grandma in the name of safety.... ??? - a war was declared and people can die who are perfectly innocent - if history is to be followed then its a last man standing sort of thing ... war is hell and for the most part leaders of countries provoke it - not the people... why ??? aren't they sworn to protect the nation ??? ... things are not black and white only fools and idiots cant see whats really going on....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
israel is somehow finding out where all these hamas leaders are holed up.

it's bad all around. to betray your family and country to the people who are killing you and holding you under a military occupation.

putting innocent people at risk by relaying targets to israeli jets and drones, wtf was that guy thinking.

still, i would have imprisoned him with his shame until palestine was liberated and put him in a cell with a beautiful view of the ocean and of the free country he'll never step foot on.

Dont be a sap. They did this last time. Its sort of a show ending woopty doo they must do to keep the local sheep in line and focusing on those bad guys up north.

Oh and they were the ones putting innocent people at risk!

They were probably rounded ad hoc like Bloody Bill in Gangs of New York when they needed a few to hang to maintain "authority".
edit on 22-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So much for common sense, human decency and the understanding of the meaning and definition of the word "Alleged" which apparently is lost on some people.

Graphic images have emerged purporting to show a lynch mob dragging the body of an alleged Israeli spy through the streets of Gaza.

Oh well....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Judged,Jurored, and excuted, then dragged through the streets,...........................just like all those who create those evil isreali threads.

Not much of a difference there eh?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
These guys are alleged collaborators! There was no trial for these men. This is vigilante justice, and they can say whatever they want about the accused. With no regard for proof, and eye witness testimony. How about this conspiracy?

Could these men have disagreed with Hamas, and voiced their displeasure to their neighbors with word getting back to Hamas? Hamas has got a monopoly on power in the Gaza. Plus, they are not particularly choir boys. Anyone venturing off of their reservation is snuffed-out without batting an eye. To smooth things over with the locals? They just call everyone that disagrees with them Israeli collaborators, and they may have never had any formal dealings or communications with Israel. Typical operating procedure by dictators and tyrants alike. They could have just been sick and tired of substandard living conditions, lack of steady employment as a result of the yearly war with Israel, and constantly having to duck and cover because the government would rather lob rockets than engage in diplomacy. Just my theory.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
When the crap hits the fan you have to take care of business

Really?

How bloodthirsty are you?

Alleged. Not Guilty.

edit on 22-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It is ALLEGED these 6 men (8 were in total) were spies for Israel. I've been told they were part of a group of Gazans who were not spies but tried standing up to Hamas and said enough is enough!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I think Israel funds Hamas ... Something like Al Quaida or is it Al CIAá ....
I remember when Israel bulldozed some houses and the picture showed Hamas paying US Dollars to those people > ? life is surely stranger than anyone of us can possibly imagine... oh and they were brand new bills.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join