It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ceasefire between Hamas and Israel agreed: Palestinian official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Egyptian official confirms to Reuters that ceasefire agreement reached between Palestinians and Israel .

Reuters

Israel and the Islamist militant group Hamas agreed on Wednesday to a Gaza ceasefire deal, said a Palestinian official with knowledge of Egyptian mediation between the two sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yes, but Israel said they would only take it seriously after a full 24 hours of no rocket attacks from Gaza.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

There was no immediate official confirmation of the news, which came on the eighth day of intensive Israeli fire on the Gaza Strip and militant rocket attacks out of the Palestinian territory.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hope there will be no Rocket attack

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Israeli sources said that Israel has agreed to truce in Gaza but will not lift the blockade .
Egyptian official says formal announcement by Egypt about ceasefire deal to be made shortly .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Al Arabiya says both Palestinian and Egyptian sources say an agreement to stop military operations has been reached between Hamas and Israel.
Palestinian officials also told Al Jazeera that Egypt will announce the agreement within two hours.

RT

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hope there will be no Rocket attack

Woah, I was skimming this thread and I thought you said "Robot attack"

I was like, "Hammas or Israel has Terminators?!"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I hope it happens. People should be aware though that this latest round of horror has sparked outrage among new groups of people, people who don't buy that Israel is the good guys here. I don't think it's going to go away anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Woah, I was skimming this thread and I thought you said "Robot attack"

I was like, "Hammas or Israel has Terminators?!"

hheheh... Everytime i see you reply , i burst into laugh .

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

This will end just like every other cease fire does... Hamas strats their crap, Israel responds, Hamas gets its butt handed to them, they whine about a cease fire, Israel agrees, Hamas rearms and attacks again a few months down the road.

Hamas needs to be disbanded so the Palestinian people can finally have their peace and their own country. Hamas and the other cowards have hijacked the Palestinian cause for far to long and should be ended.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join