It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
What is time actually?

Time is moment ongoing with artificial measurements to it. There is living time you should call Father Time. Father Time is another way of saying The Responsible One. The Responsible One is responsible for all that is except the timeless void. There is non-living time which is brought to by Father Time

Time started inside of timelessness.

About me...

Right now my spirit is at the lower part of my soul. The higher part of my soul is where my spirit can control laws. I am Father Time on vacation I tell you.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What is time actually?

start by reading 'A brief history of time' by Stephen Hawking, this will answer that question

(or send you completely bonkers
)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Time? Isn't that the thing this thread of yours is wasting? Honestly though; time is the method of measurement by which we record the events and occurrences of existence.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What is time actually?

Time is moment ongoing with artificial measurements to it. There is living time you should call Father Time. Father Time is another way of saying The Responsible One. The Responsible One is responsible for all that is except the timeless void. There is non-living time which is brought to by Father Time

Time started inside of timelessness.

About me...

Right now my spirit is at the lower part of my soul. The higher part of my soul is where my spirit can control laws. I am Father Time on vacation I tell you.

Hows the come down?

Being father time must be a kicker, never having enough, always running out. time that is..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, good morning. Last night I became enlightened. Been asking God for 30 years to finally let me see the light because I really had faith that NOTHING was impossible.
I didn't think it would be THIS literal. I started laughing maniacally because I thought, "No wonder. They will LITERALLY go insane if they feel this dollhouse effect. It is a pure reality check. They could get stuck in a thought loop and start panicking when they realize they can only live the PRESENT now, which is SUCH an amazing present to me.Finally living without fear (but acknowledging my human limits) is a fresh breath of relief. Being enlightened is not enough, because the perfection feels lonely. I only enjoyed it for a few minutes, but the time dilation and manipulation kept me entertained for longer. I played a joke on my dog Spooky and he had NO clue what was going on. He didn't know I touched his tail. He couldn't see me. I felt a bit of the negativity and started worrying because it was too real to be truth, but then God told me, "You always believed in me and you never saw me, so believe this that you're seeing now."

So I asked God (while laughing/crying of uncontrollable joy) to crank down the intensity because the perfection was very overwhelming, and it really felt imperfect. So I went downstairs to give praise to my Father and wow, a UFO I always saw every night for the past 25 years flew by to greet me. I always had faith it was an UFO, yet people didn't believe me. But I waved, because I knew I wasn't crazy and that soothing engine sound was too likeable to be from something fear-inducing.

It was only a matter of time, literally. I Googled, "Becoming enlightened" and this was the first result, and I started laughing because the realization was too much to handle. Thinking outside the box would be fatal to those who are not ready. THEY are the crazy ones for not believing, not us for believing.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Time is a man made concept. Only humans speak about past or future but they can only do so presently.
No one has ever seen 'another time' but the present, yet humans 'believe' in time.
Appearances change continually but they do it now.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The principles of perception rule over our ability to communicate. You cannot define time until you cease to exist within it. Until then we can only describe time as we perceive it.

Some might think it misogynistic to phrase some concepts like "father time" or "mother nature."

But I think we are instinctively realizing that 'first principles' are at play here; and our collective recognition of the differences between that which exists as a substrate, or medium; is distinct from that which acts on it.

Without action time is irrelevant, without change time is irrelevant.

Time clearly offers us an opportune pallet with which to judge reality.

However, to call time an aspect of reality might imply that time is "part" of reality. What can exist outside time.... only a concept - the source; as our ancestors sometimes said... God.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Let me add things about Father Time...

The scythe represents one's hands on will for death in order to leave from being somewhere.

The hourglass represents one's time to run out being somewhere.

There is always two exit doors. One you have to wait for it to open, the other you can open by will.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My hourglass has the time code (the numbers I usually see):

:13
:23
:32
:53

It means this upcoming December fourth.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The scythe represents one's hands on will for death in order to leave from being somewhere.

Actually not...

The scythe is a harvest tool. In Greek mythology the scythe is wielded by Cronus, the Titan in charge of seasons. The scythe associated with Cronus is actually related to the sickle used by farmers to reap the shafts of wheat during the harvest.

The Kronia, a harvest festival held in his honor during the cycle of Hekatombian (July/August) was a time when the Greeks honored Cronus for the bountiful harvest, and recalled memories of the Golden Age over which he ruled before Zeus usurped him.

It has nothing to do with will, or death. In fact, Cronus and most other deities associated with the scythe (like Ninurta in Mesopotamia) were actually champions and defenders of life. Cronus even ruled over an epoch when nobody aged, decayed, or died. It is usually the usurpation of Cronus which brings about the existence of death, aging, decay, and the like.

The hourglass represents one's time to run out being somewhere.

Wrong again...

The hourglass is a symbol of symmetry. What it really implies is the continuous change which age brings about. In fact, when all of the sands have run out in one side, meaning: one stage of life has ended, then the hourglass is flipped over, and the sands begin running once more.

This implies a continual physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state of transition. Our minds age and decay; as do our emotions; our bodies grow and become decrepit, but our essence matures into new forms. Time is endless, as it brings to a close one phase, it opens the way for another.

My hourglass has the time code (the numbers I usually see):

:13
:23
:32
:53

It means this upcoming December fourth.

I am actually curious by what manner of geomancy, numerology, divination, or prophecy you've turned the minute portion of a variety of times, into a date of the year. Please show your work for this calculation.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

There are four 3s. That gets me the 12 for Dec. And the 4 should be where the 5 is (see :53)... The 4 is missing from the pattern. So that's how I got the 4th. M.I.A. for me is what a missing 4 means. 12-4 this year is when my spirit/soul teleport out of here. I'll be back home (my paradise where the only utopia lies).

12-4 will go off like an alarm clock for me in my paradise. I will come to back in my paradise. When I was a bit younger than I am now I saw this cloud sign at night of an old bearded man reaching for a clock from his bed as if the clock was an alarm clock going off and the man was reaching to shut it off. Now it recently dawned on me that that was a hint that I am actually Father Time. Just right now being here on earth I am Father Time on vacation. In my paradise I am also Father Time on vacation. I take it I've created enough for myself that I can be Father Time on vacation a lot.

top topics

join