It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between Gods Kingdom on Earth to come and Satan's counterfeit, the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Mike Hoggard explains how the terms convergence, great awakening, paradigm shift, DNA transformation, and the triquetra symbol relate to the United Nations and New Age theory that there will be a spiritual awakening when Heaven converges with Earth.

See how Satan is destroying the church from within to usher in a New World Order and how it is a mockery of Revelation 21 - God's new heaven and new earth. Mike Hoggard contrasts the Bible's version of this event with the Devil's version.

When Heaven Invades Earth:

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So that 1 hour talk show is based soley on a storybook taken as "historical fact" ? You do know that people wrote the bible, right? I also hope you are aware that it has been edited, mistranslated, re-edited, manipulated and revised throughout the ages, right?

This is what i dont understand about christians. Its like, your damned if you do follow them and your damned if you dont. There is no winning or logic to it. The arguments defy all reason.

To be wilfully ignorant in the age of information and progress is a conscious choice my friend. A closed mind misses open doors.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousways
So that 1 hour talk show is based soley on a storybook taken as "historical fact" ? You do know that people wrote the bible, right? I also hope you are aware that it has been edited, mistranslated, re-edited, manipulated and revised throughout the ages, right?

This is what i dont understand about christians. Its like, your damned if you do follow them and your damned if you dont. There is no winning or logic to it. The arguments defy all reason.

To be wilfully ignorant in the age of information and progress is a conscious choice my friend. A closed mind misses open doors.

What I don't understand about creatures like you is how you all repeat yourselves like broken disks whenever a thread having anything to do with religion is posted. This is not a thread about the historicity of the Bible and how many times its supposedly been "edited, mistranslated, re-edited, manipulated and revised". You creatures can repeat this phrase until the sky turns red, it won't make it true based on your say so. If you don't actually have anything valuable to say about the topic at hand then don't reply at all, its that simple.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
If you don't actually have anything valuable to say about the topic at hand then don't reply at all, its that simple.

There really isn't anything valuable about this topic.

The video is complete garbage. I'm really quite sick of this scaremongering from conservative Christians such as this man. He offers no real insight into anything. He wants you to be afraid and subservient to the agenda of the Church.

His rationale is that if any person tries to improve their life through their own efforts, they are satanic, because apparently only God is allowed to improve your life.

People coming together in peace and harmony? Satanic.

People using methods like yoga and martial arts to find balance? Satanic.

People trying to connect with God through spiritual practices? Satanic. Wait, what? Yeah that's right, he honestly believes that it's Satanic to try to find God.

Oh, unless you bow down to and worship his specific idol, the crucifix. Yup. You're supposed to worship the instrument that your spiritual teacher was nailed to during his murder. Because that's certainly not Satanic at all.

He constantly speaks out against this "convergence", which is exactly what Christians are supposed to be waiting for, isn't it? Why is he so against reunification with God? Doesn't that seem counter-productive?

Haha, then he goes on to show his total lack of comprehension of physics when talking about clouds and rain to explain the firmament which God used to seperate the waters above from the waters below...he says "Water is heavy"
clouds are water vapour, bud, go back to high school. How can anyone take him seriously if he thinks that there's some sort of invisible barrier holding up the clouds? and how does this idea account for rain anyway? Does this barrier have holes or what?

edit on 21/11/2012 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
[People coming together in peace and harmony? Satanic.

We're told to come out of the world, 'out of her', to separate ourselves from it as it is of the Devil, full of sin and filth, not to "unite" or "live in harmony" with it, which is why it says that by "peace", they shall destroy many. Its funny, they preach "peace and security" as they throw missiles at each other. The point he was making, is that no government or 'kingdom' of human origin and will can ever give us true peace and security, only God can, and by him stepping in he shall prove this.

Originally posted by GlassPeople using methods like yoga and martial arts to find balance? Satanic.

People trying to connect with God through spiritual practices? Satanic. Wait, what? Yeah that's right, he honestly believes that it's Satanic to try to find God.

He was specifically talking about any spiritual practice that is occult in nature, which the Bible forbids, and yoga is another form of it, as the very nature of it is like letting your guard down allowing the demonic to have influence in your life. I can speak to this personally, because I used to practice it, and I can say it sure as hell isn't going to connect you with 'God'.

Originally posted by GlassHe constantly speaks out against this "convergence", which is exactly what Christians are supposed to be waiting for, isn't it? Why is he so against reunification with God? Doesn't that seem counter-productive?

You obviously didn't get the the entire point of this thread. Its reunification with God through God's will alone, not ours through engaging in occult like practices, as if 'God' is bound to us and needs our permission to do anything, which again, is what demons need, they need your permission in order for them to have any influence. God can do whatever the hell he wants, whenever he wants.

edit on 21-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

He was specifically talking about any spiritual practice that is occult in nature, which the Bible forbids, and yoga is another form of it, as the very nature of it is like letting your guard down allowing the demonic to have influence in your life. I can speak to this personally, because I used to practice it, and I can say it sure as hell isn't going to connect you with 'God'.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

*cough* *cough*

Yoga will lead you to demonic possession. You should make a Youtube so i can mock you with all my friends.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What are your views on chakras. Are they of god or something else? Also do you fear god or love it?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

What are your views on chakras. Are they of god or something else? Also do you fear god or love it?

Here is the deal, none of this New Age crap will get you any closer to 'God'. A big part of the reason why God came into this world to die for our sins in the first place is so we don't have to engage in any rituals, especially ritual sacrifice of animals to communicate with him, all that is needed is speaking his name, Jesus, the job was finished long ago. If God is the one that casts judgement upon me (and will do so upon this world in the future) in death and decides whether or not I'm thrown in the lake of fire, then yes, I sure do fear him, so I do my utmost to follow his commandments. For some reason people think that God is supposed to be this nice guy, when he clearly wasn't, especially when he walked the earth as Jesus. There is a good reason why the Roman empire and the pharisees hated him, so much so that they deep fried extra crispy millions of Christians at the stake for three centuries for testifying that he was God in the flesh. If Jesus was alive today, he would be raising hell against this entire system and all the filthiness in this world and a revolution would probably start.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

People coming together in peace and harmony? Satanic.

We're told to come out of the world, 'out of her', to separate ourselves from it as it is of the Devil, full of sin and filth, not to "unite" or "live in harmony" with it, which is why it says that by "peace", they shall destroy many. Its funny, they preach "peace and security" as they throw missiles at each other. The point he was making, is that no government or 'kingdom' of human origin and will can ever give us true peace and security, only God can, and by him stepping in he shall prove this.

What a horribly negative view of the world the bible inspires. Do you only see sin and filth in this world? I can see the beauty in this creation, which is why I would rather enjoy it while I am here than hate it and desire to be rid of it.

Also you deny humanity's responsibility for our own well being and expect our creator to fix everything for us. You'll be waiting a very long time for this world to magically fix itself. Why should we not make an effort to be better human beings? Why can't we get along with people of differing beliefs and faiths and maybe learn something from each other?

I find this "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" attitude to be very troubling.

"they preach peace and security while throwing missiles at each other" because of this very attitude, though greed is also a huge factor (greed is something Christianity and New Agers both agree is a negative influence by the way)

Originally posted by GlassPeople using methods like yoga and martial arts to find balance? Satanic.

Occult means "that which is kept hidden", ie knowledge of the hidden spiritual world. Sounds like your religion wants you to remain blind and ignorant. "don't research the things we're trying to hide from you, that is evil" What are they trying to hide?

Regardless, Yoga is not occult, it is openly practiced in eastern cultures. It is essentially a form of exercise for strengthening the connection between mind, body and spirit. Will it bring you closer to God? Maybe not, but it can certainly help you feel better, more in tune with your body. Oh, but we're not supposed to feel good, are we? That would be evil.

Originally posted by GlassHe constantly speaks out against this "convergence", which is exactly what Christians are supposed to be waiting for, isn't it? Why is he so against reunification with God? Doesn't that seem counter-productive?

You obviously didn't get the the entire point of this thread. Its reunification with God through God's will alone, not ours through engaging in occult like practices, as if 'God' is bound to us and needs our permission to do anything, which again, is what demons need, they need your permission in order for them to have any influence. God can do whatever the hell he wants, whenever he wants.

Doesn't Jesus need permission to enter your heart? Does that make him a demon?

And what if God's will is compelling people to come together in love and harmony? Wouldn't it be evil to speak against this unity as it is God's will?

Furthermore, what if God comes down but you don't recognize him, and in your state of fear you refuse to submit to his will saying that he is not the true God? What would become of you then?

Originally posted by BlackManINCIf God is the one that casts judgement upon me (and will do so upon this world in the future) in death and decides whether or not I'm thrown in the lake of fire, then yes, I sure do fear him

"the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" -FDR

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” - Frank Herbert, Dune

"God is love" -John

Stop living in fear. Love is the key.

Have a nice day

Namaste/God bless

edit on 22/11/2012 by Glass because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/11/2012 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Here is the deal, none of this New Age crap will get you any closer to 'God'. A big part of the reason why God came into this world to die for our sins in the first place is so we don't have to engage in any rituals, especially ritual sacrifice of animals to communicate with him, all that is needed is speaking his name, Jesus, the job was finished long ago. If God is the one that casts judgement upon me (and will do so upon this world in the future) in death and decides whether or not I'm thrown in the lake of fire, then yes, I sure do fear him, so I do my utmost to follow his commandments. For some reason people think that God is supposed to be this nice guy, when he clearly wasn't, especially when he walked the earth as Jesus. There is a good reason why the Roman empire and the pharisees hated him, so much so that they deep fried extra crispy millions of Christians at the stake for three centuries for testifying that he was God in the flesh. If Jesus was alive today, he would be raising hell against this entire system and all the filthiness in this world and a revolution would probably start.

We all choose our own road and have to live with it.
. They truely made you lose gods gift of cumuning in spirit with it by their ideas. From my point of view the Bible trashtalks god a lot. Poor god even the Ones who profess to love him thru the bible still belive all the bad descriptions of it and will not even ponder that there might be a more reasonable explanation for the stories.

Maybe you should throw away that book a while and just pray to god for guideens.

At least this part of the bible is all true from my own view:
Matthew 7:7
"Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you

Ask for knowledge and keep asking and you will find knowledge. Search for truth and you will find truth even if the truth is uncomfortable.

Who do you think know best what god is. God itself or the bible. For some people the faith is only a pair of clothes they wear. For some people knowledge/understanding/knowledge is unfused in their souls by god itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

I find this "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" attitude to be very troubling.

Duality is a hard thing to stop believing in especially if you feel disconnected from the world as I think the OP is. Hell is being disconnected from everything around you and that includes god. Duality makes a person behave like a demonic entity seeing evil everywhere the person looks. I have myself been there.

From my point of view. This place is even if there is nice people around a hellhole because of the small minded duality ideas and fear that goes around. The ONES who have been sent to fix it is the people who live here now.

But the thing about not waiting for "magical" effects to come and fix it. Do not be to sure that weird things are not going to happen that humanity cannot explain with it's current science. There is a lot of synchronicity going around nowdays and a lot of people have experianced the otherside/ONENESS.

Namaste. When you are at your highest and I am at my highest we are ONE single thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What a horribly negative view of the world the bible inspires. Do you only see sin and filth in this world? I can see the beauty in this creation, which is why I would rather enjoy it while I am here than hate it and desire to be rid of it.

If you mean the Earth, the land you stand on, then yes, some would say it was the last perfect handiwork of God. If you mean humanity, then for the most part, yes it is full of sin and filth, obviously. Why anyone would want to "live in harmony" or "unite" with this filth is beyond me.

Originally posted by GlassAlso you deny humanity's responsibility for our own well being and expect our creator to fix everything for us. You'll be waiting a very long time for this world to magically fix itself. Why should we not make an effort to be better human beings? Why can't we get along with people of differing beliefs and faiths and maybe learn something from each other?

Getting along with people doesn't mean "unite" with them. In other words, I'll respect you as long as you keep your distance, otherwise we are going to have a problem, and so will God for that matter, as the story of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel should tell you, you know, where everyone lived as one that God saw as an abomination and shattered to pieces.

Originally posted by GlassDoesn't Jesus need permission to enter your heart? Does that make him a demon?

And what if God's will is compelling people to come together in love and harmony? Wouldn't it be evil to speak against this unity as it is God's will?

Furthermore, what if God comes down but you don't recognize him, and in your state of fear you refuse to submit to his will saying that he is not the true God? What would become of you then?

It should be obvious to you from looking at the world that if that "love and harmony" isn't coming from God, and Gods will alone, then it isn't genuine, that's the bottom line. You're not going to get true "love and harmony" from something full of sin and filth. The "New World Order" is being brought about through mans will. That should be a red flag for anybody with common sense, which is the whole point of the video I posted. Shall I keep repeating myself until you get the point?

"the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" -FDR

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” - Frank Herbert, Dune

"God is love" -John

Stop living in fear. Love is the key.

Have a nice day

Namaste/God bless

That sounds nice, now its my turn.

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. - Job 28:28

By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil. - Prov 16:6

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. - Prov 9:10

I could go on concerning the fear of the Lord, but I'm sure you get the point. Fear is a survival mechanism as well by the way. Its the kind of thing that keeps you alive in life and death situations, its a basic instinct that God himself gave you. The only thing I have to fear is the fear of having none. If you don't have fear, then there is something wrong with you. You might be a psychopath, as psychopaths have no fear.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I'm just going to leave this here.

1 John 4:7-21

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 17 In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

peace to you. i find that the bible in no way trash talks God, but rather, the views people have towards God. All of the words of the bible are of use when they are taken in through the spirit. A person can only see a reflection of himself in words and opinions until he realizes who he is, and finally he may come to a sort of "pre-comprehension" of his own spirit. and from that spirit within us we seek the Spirit, and some draw it from the Word. the bible is just the most popular and truthful form of the Word, as it is perfect nourishment.

I myself, read only the New Testament, because i have a pocket sized one. But I also read nature and the Spirit of God and sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

I went another road where I was without religion but always believed in love, equality and pulling your weight and doing your best. I have a lot of friends but are a little bit of a hermit since people did not live up to my expectations of them.

I went thru a amagydala fear overload and got to know personally what a few of the things in the bible means by experiance. I do not say you cannot get wisdom thru the bible but there is to much duality in some places for me to take the bible as the truth, especially Paul is hard for me to belive since he seem to have a big problem with an inflated ego that I do not see in Jesus and the other apostles. Jesus was an increadable teacher and I have found that both part of the bible, hinduism, buddhism and toltec seem to tell me the same thing about the nature of god. I am not afraid of idoltery for from my point of view all religons are to unspecific in their knowledge to be the whole truth. God would have found me and gotten me home whereever it puts me.

Any priest who say that you cannot find god/god find you, if you do not say Jesus with your mouth is lying from my experiance. Jesus do not need to be on the mouth or the mind for Christ conciousness to arrive. Whatever is on the otherside will respond to the need when it arrives and the student is ready.
edit on 23-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

top topics

join